• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you want to see?

strawhats

Smash Master
I honestly don't know why you want to see some of these, some are just obvious in the outcomes that it's like why? No offense to Jeff, but his Pika would get demolished by Mango's Fox.
well, like 3 said, for me it's not all about just knowing the outcome, I mean for one i did also say I'd love to see mango's puff vs axe. Considering the only time we've seen mango go puff against axe's pika was in teams at Zenith, and his puff wasn't looking too hot. A well in practice mango puff vs axe would be hype to watch. Other matches like EX vs Arnada aren't so easily decided as armada doesn't **** the peach ditto. He barely won against Macd when they played them and he lost a few to Vanz at Pound V to the point where he switched to marth.(I guess YL comes in handy for moments like those). Also axe does tend to gimp the **** outta fox. Although, I'd definitely see mango winning that MU.

Also its about the originality and creativity brought to undiscovered MUs at the top level (I.E. axe vs mexican/axe vs j00t/QUERB). It's the excitement of seeing two players who've never played b4 go at it. Im sure top players enjoy the challenge of facing players or characters/MUs that they'vve never played b4.

@Fly: good **** hopefully Javi/Tuga(Twin) will travel with EX to Apex...lol AP (EX) the lulz

Divinokage

Smash Legend
well, like 3 said, for me it's not all about just knowing the outcome, I mean for one i did also say I'd love to see mango's puff vs axe. Considering the only time we've seen mango go puff against axe's pika was in teams at Zenith, and his puff wasn't looking too hot. A well in practice mango puff vs axe would be hype to watch. Other matches like EX vs Arnada aren't so easily decided as armada doesn't **** the peach ditto. He barely won against Macd when they played them and he lost a few to Vanz at Pound V to the point where he switched to marth.(I guess YL comes in handy for moments like those). Also axe does tend to gimp the **** outta fox. Although, I'd definitely see mango winning that MU.

Also its about the originality and creativity brought to undiscovered MUs at the top level (I.E. axe vs mexican/axe vs j00t/QUERB). It's the excitement of seeing two players who've never played b4 go at it. Im sure top players enjoy the challenge of facing players or characters/MUs that they'vve never played b4.

@Fly: good **** hopefully Javi/Tuga(Twin) will travel with EX to Apex...lol AP (EX) the lulz
His fox in teams got his *** kicked too. =P Though good thing in teams, he can't really do his crazy fox stuff.. assuming the team is strong enough to not let it happen. =P

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i use DK too :(

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord

Hmm I don't think Jeff is as good vs Fox as you might think but I'll stop there because otherwise everyone will flame me even though I live in AZ. And I dunno, I just really don't get enjoyment out of watching ****ty characters go against each other hence the J00t vs QERB, or Peach dittos(even though Peach combos herself well). Most dittos are dumb and as far as Mango's Puff...I never want to see that thing again.

strawhats

Smash Master
Hmm I don't think Jeff is as good vs Fox as you might think but I'll stop there because otherwise everyone will flame me even though I live in AZ. And I dunno, I just really don't get enjoyment out of watching ****ty characters go against each other hence the J00t vs QERB, or Peach dittos(even though Peach combos herself well). Most dittos are dumb and as far as Mango's Puff...I never want to see that thing again.
lol, why not?

strawhats

Smash Master
It's ugly and bad compared to his Fox. It will probably stay that way too.
damn...although, I have to say people thought of mango's puff as an enigma during the earlier years of his reign after he defeated m2k at pound 3. Mango's puff does have that notoriety though, a legend. Kind of like ken/m2k's marth. Based on what I've seen/heard recently mango's puff is kind of obsolete, so I doubt we'll ever be seeing the puff again in singles.

m2k vs aldwyn
mango vs aldwyn

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
It will be interesting to see what the Mexican players can bring to the table.
I just hope they dont run into Armada, Hbox, or M2k early on >_>

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I wanna see Mango's Falco **** Mango's Fox...for the 100th time.

Mango vs Matt07 would be a ****ing amazing match.

strawhats

Smash Master
Really hyped for the following at Apex:

Javi vs everyone
Twin vs everyone
This because it's actually possible now, also

Shroomed vs Calle W
Shroomed vs EX
EX vs Hbox
PP vs Axe (marth vs pika)
PP( marth) vs Shroomed (Doc) after PP gets his revenge with falco that is.

strawhats

Smash Master
true...I am looking forward to PP getting his revenge on everyone that beat him at Genesis 2, when Apex 2012 rolls around.

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
silent spectre vs mach dash

silent spectre vs kou

silent spectre vs drugged fox

silent spectre vs isai ( i know it happened already, but i still want moar)

silent spectre vs Fly Amanita

strawhats

Smash Master
It seems he hasn't used sheik in singles in years then.

also Darkrain vs Isai...Apex maybe?
Mach Dash vs Isai
PP vs Ken (yes it would be ****, but at least it would happen, kinda like azen vs pp has happened. It could also happen at APEX)
Ken v Amsah

@ hydro smasher: jeff vs fly alread happened at Genesis. Jeff lost. 2-0

strawhats

Smash Master
:troll: didn't I four stock you at no johns?
but seriously youre coming to next HoG right? I want a rematch.

edit: wuuuut why did you lose to jdog last HoG I thought you won ???

edit2: nvm must have read results wrong :reverse:
:phone:
I'm not gonna lie and say you didn't 4 stock me with fox on battlefield, we had some GGs after though. I also didn't play much that day...if you didn't notice I got to no johns at like 6:30 IN THE EVENING (hence my gigantic pool of sweat. I had to rush b4 **** ended). So i didn't even get to enter/play a whole lot. You have a nice/technical fox though, so GGs.

I'll play with anyone at HoG...trying to train for Apex.

crush

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie and say you didn't 4 stock me with fox on battlefield, we had some GGs after though. I also didn't play much that day...if you didn't notice got to no johns at like 6:30 IN THE EVENING. So i didn't even get to enter/play a whole lot. You have a nice fox though so, GGs.
You 2 stocked me on FD too matches after though :)
Also that first game on BF was my first time playing fox vs marth in my lifetime so I really had no idea what I was doing I was justcopying what mafias fox does to my marth LOL
Oh and something I just figured out vs jdog just powershield 2 or 3 of his lasers in the beginning and then he wont laser for the rest of the set lolol (I 2-stocked him 2 games straight and my marths worse than yours)

strawhats

Smash Master
You 2 stocked me on FD too matches after though :)
Also that first game on BF was my first time playing fox vs marth in my lifetime so I really had no idea what I was doing I was justcopying what mafias fox does to my marth LOL
Oh and something I just figured out vs jdog just powershield 2 or 3 of his lasers in the beginning and then he dont laser for the rest of the set lolol (I 2-stocked him 2 games straight and my marths worse than yours)

You noticed too...I was so mad at myself watching my matches from HoG against him in GFs. I missed KEY EDGEGUARDS.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
some matches I'd like to see in the upcoming tournaments

Shroomed vs Hungrybox
Mango vs Dr Peepee
Axe vs Dr Peepee
Amsah VS Mew2king
Javi vs american pros
Cosmo vs anyone good not from midwest

Top Bottom