• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of People Do You Despise the Most?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm a weeaboo, furry, and a Brony.

I actually do find it bothersome that most of them are simply nothing but annoyance, as I am completely different out of all of them.
But I guess that's because of their "great respect" towards anime and such.

Derpy♂
Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Elitists
Bronies
People who hate on English dubs without any legit reason

Seriously, **** 'em all

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
People who don't accept Impa as a Sheik-replacement for SSB4 can be on my list to. :troll:

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3BWVZ--aE

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I don't really despise anyone, but I am particularly uncomfortable associating with or being around people who act fake and expect you to match it.

"I'm smiling, laughing, and joking, yet I have it really bad, you should do it too!"

"...No."

But then I smile and try my hardest anyways, without being fake.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
People who trip you in the hall and then knock the lunch out of your hands and then cat call your mom and make fun of your limited edition Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls backpack.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People who trip you in the hall and then knock the lunch out of your hands and then cat call your mom and make fun of your limited edition Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls backpack.
Brother you had to see that coming for wearing such a gay backpack.

Nah man, people should just hate everybody, and accepting should be a hate crime.
Fixed.

Well I mean, I'm not that intolerant. I'm fine with race/religion/orientation/all of that other crap.

But once you step into subcultures, my tolerance immediately ends and paves the burning sands of the hellish beach into an ocean of perdition.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's why you live alone in a lava filled castle eating baklava while trying to molest princesses, Lord Bowser.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Taking in on the bronies part.

Most of them are the same people the has always consider themselves as trolls.

And when I mean trolls, I mean people who regularly make flame wars and derails.
As for the other part, they have 50/50 similarity between furries.
Most furries do come up as trolls as well, but most of them? Not even. They just have a liking.

So if I were to say that you have a problem with them, I don't think hating them because of pony avatars and their fandom is of them.

It's mostly the trolls.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I'm going to add some stuff to my list.

Trash Talkers who go overboard
People who try too hard to be nice
People who lean forward when they walk
Nazis
People who treat badminton as if it's not a real sport
The Canadian government ( I want my pennies back!)
People that misuse "who" and "whom"
People who freak out oveer the smallest typo
People who overuse emoticons
People who use stupid shortforms, such as u for you or r for are, on forums

That's it for now.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I hate when people (this is usually girl behavior) that say things sarcastically then expect you to follow the inverse of what they say, like, "Oh no, it's fine, I got this," or "It's okay." I can't help but be like, "kthxbai" and watch their sarcasm explode in their face. They usually make a Falconv1.0 face.

Trash Talkers who go overboard
People who try too hard to be nice
People who lean forward when they walk
Nazis
People who treat badminton as if it's not a real sport
The Canadian government ( I want my pennies back!)
People that misuse "who" and "whom"
People who freak out oveer the smallest typo
People who overuse emoticons
People who use stupid shortforms, such as u for you or r for are, on forums

That's it for now.
You despise people people who freak out over typos yet get angry with people who misuse who or use short form? Da hell.

Teran. The correct answer to this thread is teran.
Way better than the Hulk though. :p

Arbuckle

Smash Rookie

Nazis

That's it for now.
Now, when you say Nazis, do you mean actual Nazis, because that should go without saying. It's not like we assume everybody who didn't include Nazis in their post in this thread is a Nazi sympathizer.

Now, the kind of people I despise the most would have to be...

Anyone with an account on an internet forum. Including me.

It's mostly the trolls.
Possibly, but I don't think these people...

...Are having their "brony meetups" to "troll" other people.

Most of them are the same people the has always consider themselves as trolls.
What?

Most furries do come up as trolls as well, but most of them? Not even.
What?

So if I were to say that you have a problem with them, I don't think hating them because of pony avatars and their fandom is of them.
What?

I barely understood your post because of rampant mutilated grammar, but I think I got the gist of it.
Regardless, anyone who has a pony avatar I will hate, regardless of whether it's a troll or not. Anyone who boasts about liking that stupid ****ing show for prepubescent girls deserves to be hated.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's pretty bland. You would despise on them for liking a show, When countless people take a liking in many other shows that you might even be aware of.

As I said before, it is entertainment. There are multiple reasons that cannot be considered stupid or whatever unless it based on your own subtle opinion and why it is remotely bad. If one of them has ever annoyed you by giving you clips and whatever, constantly teasing you with them in purpose, and etc., then there's your reason on why you despise them.

Otherwise, you have no right on giving people no respect for their likings.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Actually you have every right to despise someone for any ****ing reason you ****ing please.

Seriously if someone told me what I do and don't have the "right" to like or dislike to my face, I'd punch them in their throat.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Actually you have every right to despise someone for any ****ing reason you ****ing please.

Seriously if someone told me what I do and don't have the "right" to like or dislike to my face, I'd punch them in their throat.
But then you'd go to jail

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Again, pretty bland. That's hating on a person who hasn't touched a single nerve on you, yet you are outraged for no reason.

A goddamn avatar is goddamn harmless to you. You should know that.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Again, pretty bland. That's hating on a person who hasn't touched a single nerve on you, yet you are outraged for no reason.

A goddamn avatar is goddamn harmless to you. You should know that.
But here's the thing, Vinyl, he still has a right to think anyway he pleases. That doesn't mean you have to be perfectly ok with it or whatever the **** but he still has the RIGHT.

I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT WITH WORDS.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sure, you can despise them. You can look at them with disgust or whatever.

But it would be stupid to come up to a person and just randomly go out saying "You're gay; You're a ******."
I'm sure you wouldn't do that, would you?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master

But it would be stupid to come up to a person and just randomly go out saying "You're gay; You're a ******."
I'm not arguing if it's stupid or how one should express disgust I'm arguing what whether or not they have the right to say it, you know, because you said "Otherwise, you have no right on giving people no respect for their likings".

>:[

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
There was a question that directly follows the sentence. Which was pretty much going the same direction.

But yeah, giving people the obligatory middle finger in front of their face is just downright meaningless and a waste of time.
Same with the namecalling and such. It's like harassment/Bullying, but only if they find it offending.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Yeah, but that's the "beauty" about the internet. You can be a total **** to whoever without consequence.

People exercise that freedom much more than others obviously.

That's pretty bland. You would despise on them for liking a show, When countless people take a liking in many other shows that you might even be aware of.

As I said before, it is entertainment. There are multiple reasons that cannot be considered stupid or whatever unless it based on your own subtle opinion and why it is remotely bad. If one of them has ever annoyed you by giving you clips and whatever, constantly teasing you with them in purpose, and etc., then there's your reason on why you despise them.

Otherwise, you have no right on giving people no respect for their likings.
As stated over and over again by Falcon, I can despise what I want.

I'll hate you for liking MLP, whether you like it or not. I have all the rights in the world.

♪You're not the boss of me now♫
♪You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big♫
♪You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big♫

♫Life is unfairrrrrrrrr♫

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I thought they meant that they'd be disrespecting them personally irl, not by internet.
But now that you said it, I don't have a problem with that.

Just what.
That's the thing. Anyone who talks **** and big on the Internet would never do that in real life (in most cases). And if they do, they most likely don't have friends, no job, and generally fail at life.

I hate my boss to death. I swear to god and anything that is holy left in this world, I want him to die in a fiery car crash. I can type that without fear of retribution (again in most cases). However, when he wants me to do something (which is usually every day and generally an impossible request), I have to smile and say "I will have it done by tomorrow" otherwise my *** is fired and I'll be without a job.

Edit: I was referring to talking **** to strangers and despising people right off the bat.

Top Bottom