• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of People Do You Despise the Most?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hahaha
at my dorm you get weird looks if you take the elevator from 1st floor to even 3rd floor. 4 and on you're aight tho.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
People who complain about other people complaining about other people complaining about other people complaining.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Jews.

(I actually hate them.)

Edit: That wasn't so much a combo, as opposed to Dre. making an excellent point. There is a difference between complaining, and complaining about complaining, and if you blur the line, complaining about people complaining over people complaining becomes equally stupid. O_O Wow I hated my life while I was typing that.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I really can't stand people who are in a bad place, and want to bring you down with them.

For example, I have a "friend" who's had ****ty luck dating, his family life isn't the best, and unfortunate events keep happening to him. So, instead of trying to solve things, he just likes to point out flaws on me, or whatever I do, and consistently tells me to do things that he knows would **** up the good things I have.

Why? I'm not sure, but it seems like he just wants a buddy who's as ****ed over as him, and as much as I like talking to him, I'm not about to sacrifice the little specs of happiness I've been handed these past few weeks.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Jews.

(I actually hate them.)

Edit: That wasn't so much a combo, as opposed to Dre. making an excellent point. There is a difference between complaining, and complaining about complaining, and if you blur the line, complaining about people complaining over people complaining becomes equally stupid. O_O Wow I hated my life while I was typing that.
My point is I hate it when people criticize others for complaining. It just seems extremely hypocritical to me. People have to vent sometimes, and when people criticize you for it, it only makes things worse, that was the point I was trying to make.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I really can't stand people who are in a bad place, and want to bring you down with them.

For example, I have a "friend" who's had ****ty luck dating, his family life isn't the best, and unfortunate events keep happening to him. So, instead of trying to solve things, he just likes to point out flaws on me, or whatever I do, and consistently tells me to do things that he knows would **** up the good things I have.

Why? I'm not sure, but it seems like he just wants a buddy who's as ****ed over as him, and as much as I like talking to him, I'm not about to sacrifice the little specs of happiness I've been handed these past few weeks.
It's not rock bottom when someone's doing worse than you!

There's the logic brother.

Oh and he's a bad friend.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
My point is I hate it when people criticize others for complaining. It just seems extremely hypocritical to me. People have to vent sometimes, and when people criticize you for it, it only makes things worse, that was the point I was trying to make.
Idk, what if im criticizing someone for their complaining about how jews control the world?

Top Bottom