• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of People Do You Despise the Most?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Melee players are just so annoying. They're just so stuck in the past and refuse to acknowledge that Brawl is a better game. More characters, more stages, and they even removed some of the exploitable glitches present in Melee.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Melee players are just so annoying. They're just so stuck in the past and refuse to acknowledge that Brawl is a better game. More characters, more stages, and they even removed some of the exploitable glitches present in Melee.
You forgot better graphics.

D

Deleted member 189823

Overconfident people and people who think life sucks just because they've had bad experiences.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
And anything that comes in the middle right? :troll:

There is nothing wrong with being confident, just don't go out and brag. I hate bragging. It's unnesesary if the thing you brag out is really worth any attention. It just shows insecurity and immaturity imo.

:phone:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well the typical cocky people who have that "fake laughter" definitely get on my nerves. Especially when they play the blame game when they don't come out on top. I've also come to notice that friends I know personally act so much differently over the internet. It's not even "trolling", it's just a different persona, and they are so hypocritical of themselves. Can't say I've never been like that, but I've definitely made a better effort to not do that simply because I have "anonymity" or that the person is not in my face.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Overconfident people and people who think life sucks just because they've had bad experiences.
Would you enjoy life if you didn't have good experiences?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I despise people who say they have self-diagnosed mental disorders because they think that makes them interesting and cool. (Sooo many people going around saying they are OCD and give petty examples as to why that is the case..)

I also despise Patti from the 90's Doug, Doug could do WAY better. She is nothing in comparison to Helga from Hey Arnold.

I will also despise all of you if you let the lovey-dovey thread inspired by this one exceed our post count.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Holder, that OCD part sounds like something Tyler Perry would joke about

Speaking of which, I no like him either along with his movies

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
People that don't let you know that they have a big problem with you until it becomes an explosive issue. Had a REALLY bad experience with this back in high school.

That just annoys the crap out of me because problems can't be addressed unless I'm AWARE that it's a problem. I rarely have big problems with people, but I make an effort to discuss it with them privately and in-person (if possible) before it gets out of hand and expect people to show me the same courtesy.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Know it alls
Keyboard warriors
Stupidity
People who think they're better than everyone else
People who are loud for no reason
People who try to insult just becasue I don't listen to Tool and nirvana
Thieves
People who are jerks for reason
People who brag all day
Annyoing people
Melee vs Brawl debates
People who think there the strongest person in the world. After there first fight. They'll be all crying and ****
People who try to fight me for my food that I paid with my money
People who are try to be an atheist just to be cool
People who won't shut the **** up
Tier *****s

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Being the poor individual I am, I dislike people who are just wasteful with the better things in life they have. This includes people who have their parents who pay 100% of their college tuition plus more and they somehow still manage to **** up (bad grades, DUI's, etc...)

Having said that, I'm damn-near sure someone in a less fortunate situation than I am is saying the same about me somewhere on this planet.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it's all just a matter of perspective.

Everything holds a different value to someone depending on their life experiences, try not to hate them ha.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Stephen King ruining my childhood. First Tansformers and now the Ninja Turtles. -_-

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Well it's all just a matter of perspective.

Everything holds a different value to someone depending on their life experiences, try not to hate them ha.
I try not to dislike, but it irritates me at times. One time, I overheard a convo where this guy's friend crashed an Audi and his dad bought him a new one the next day.

*Sigh*...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I despise people who don't have their phone off or on silent during class.

Seriously, what are you doing with a phone when you should be flipping desks and throwing paper planes?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's why none of you boys have any semblance of manhood.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I despise women who think that because men don't experience birth they are incapable of comprehending the morality and legality of abortion.

Selodin

2PAC
1.people who think nirvana was an amazing band
2.people with really annoying laughs
3.people who don't realise how annoying they are when they talk and wont stfu
4.people who when i ask them about john nash they say "oh the basketball player?"
5. the morons in charge of making SWTOR
6. people who liked the hypnotized cd by SOAD, that thing was the biggest trash I've ever had to listen to.
7.lady gaga, she actually has a good voice but honestly what's with all the extra bs that comes with being popular these days.
8.the guy who played dumbledore in harry potter movies 3-7. And the guy who hired him.

among others. Yea I hate stupid people but sometimes it's not their fault im so superior. /narcissism

I despise women who think that because men don't experience birth they are incapable of comprehending the morality and legality of abortion.
To add on to this, people who don't understand the difference between the morality and legality of abortion.

Life

Smash Hero
A surprising number of people in this thread hate me for things they don't even know about me. Siiiiiigh. Hypocrites, all of us.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
People who wear hats with a sports team on it that they don't follow. (I where skate logo hats cause i love skating not mainstream sports)
People who dress fashionably not because they are expressing their self through material means but just to look better than everyone else in the room.
People who complain but never actually put forward a sliver of effort for something they continue to complain about (I do this sometimes but hardly)
Unneccessary complusive liars
People that use one word answers when texting (Trying to start a conversation if you don't mind)
People that show up way too soon when you're hardly ready (Friend: Are you ready to go? Me: Yeah, i just need to finish this thing that'll take a minute. Friend: Already outside. Me: **** this gay earth.)
Parents that expect you to make a miracle from thin air (My entire high school experience)
Irrational people
Short tempered people
People that use stereotypes to classify a character of a certain race and if they do not fall into the criteria of the stereotype they are "White" like it makes sense →_→
Nightkin (Fallout NV fans will get this)
Everyone on facebook
Kids that play with DS screen tilted all the way to the back (It makes me want to yell at them)
People who LOVE to play the revenge game
Myself

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
People who have perfectly functional legs, yet use the elevator to go from the first floor to the second when stairs are nearby.

Top Bottom