• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of People Do You Despise the Most?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Your welcome to like/watch/obsess over MLP, have avatars of it, and ***** it out however you like.

Just don't be surprised when you find people who dislike or hate the show and by extension, you. It's entirely a case of personal preference.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
People watch anything.
Especially when baked.

:phone:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there are more people over 20, mostly males, that watch that show than <12 year old girls.
People like different things. You are welcome to hate on them as much as you damn well please but, in the end, you are just wasting your time trying to wrap your mind around something that they only understand. It's best to shrug your shoulders and turn away since what you say will never change their minds. In fact, it will only strengthen their revolve and bolster their fanaticism.

Unless you get off bashing people and their "personal interests". And that's what the Internet is for.

I don't spend time actually trying to comprehend why people like that show.
I just spend time watching people get angry at the fact that I don't like what they like.

And of course I get off bashing people and their stupid, mundane interests.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And that's clearly a big waste of time.
You only make it worse by bashing.

Going in an mlp thread bashing continuously either states that either they get annoyed themselves and possibly start something mods and such wouldn't want, or they just ignore that, causing you to only hurt yourself.

And that's clearly a big waste of time.
And that's your opinion. Again.

Going in an mlp thread bashing continuously either states that either they get annoyed themselves and possibly start something mods and such wouldn't want, or they just ignore that, causing you to only hurt yourself.
Ah, but I don't do that, do I?

I've expressed hate for "bronies" and expressed mostly confusion regarding the rest of the MLP fanbase, in this thread.

I don't waste time going into those cancerous pony threads.

When the time comes, I'll say "I don't like MLP", and someone, always someone, will get colon ravaged about it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
EDIT: Never mind. This is the "Who I Despise Thread". Bashing and flaming is totally on-topic and should be encouraged in this thread ><

It's just annoying when you are trying to have "Real talk" and people, who opposes the topics main point, comes in and just ruins the flow of discussion.

Haters gotta hate.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can see this could possibly going down . . . an interesting bent.

I'm subscribing now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ah, but I don't do that, do I?

I've expressed hate for "bronies" and expressed mostly confusion regarding the rest of the MLP fanbase, in this thread.
This also applies for many threads. Reminder, they don't just post there.

When the time comes, I'll say "I don't like MLP", and someone, always someone, will get colon ravaged about it.
How can you be so sure that they'll rage about a single sentence coming from you?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I just spend time watching people get angry at the fact that I don't like what they like.

And of course I get off bashing people and their stupid, mundane interests.
At least you bash their interests, and not purposefully hate the people. Unless of course, they deserve it.

I don't really care if someone doesn't like MLP, Smash Brothers, or Hey Arnold!. As long people don't hate me for it, I'm fine. If they hate me, without even really knowing me... That's just ignorant.

I think it's funny when people do that.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
We have no right to hate anyone. How about that? lol

:phone:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reading through some things in the thread, I have come to know who it is that I dislike ("HATE" is such a strong word, bro).

I am not fond of fanatics. Those who take their enjoyment of a franchise and the like to abnormal heights. Degrees in which they live their lives as if they are part of that universe. The kind that cannot see the faults in their beloved subject because they've deluded themselves that it is anything and everything it is.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, you might as well not respond and not point out the flaws in little colloquialisms that I make.

From what I see happened in this thread, I stated that I hated bronies, and then butthurt posts ensued telling me I have no right to hate them.

More like I felt the point was mute and haters are always gonna hate thus, arguing about it is pointless and a waste of time.

And you have every right to hate bronies. Just as much bronies have every right to argue for their fanaticism. Arguing back and forth is a waste of time and will go nowhere.

Hence why it's a mute point.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Be-he-he-he-lieve me.

It always happens.

Happened in this thread.

All it takes is "I don't like MLP/I hate bronies/Why do you like prepubescent girl shows".
There's a difference between announcing your dislike for MLP, and outright being offensive when you say "Why do you like prepubescent girl shows," dudebro. It's OK, though, you like getting reactions out of people. :cool:

Why say "I don't like MLP" when you can really rustle those sissy boy's jimmies by saying "why do you guys like that prepubescent girl show LOL."

LE ME GUSTA XD

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
A single sentence. And it happened here.

What. We're debating/discussing in here, not bursting out with anger.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
There's a difference between announcing your dislike for MLP, and outright being offensive when you say "Why do you like prepubescent girl shows," dudebro. It's OK, though, you like getting reactions out of people. :cool:

LE ME GUSTA XD
I really like your maneavatar.

But either way, I don't actually spend time brooding over how much I hate the people I say I hate.

It's more of an... in the moment thing.

You see something, you don't like/hate it, you express disgust and contempt briefly, and then you move on.

Edit:

A single sentence. And it happened here.

What. We're debating/discussing in here, not bursting out with anger.
It's just as pathetic to debate what "rights" I have to dislike something or not.
Face it, you don't like the fact I don't like MLP.

Quick! Let me go spend time going out into the world and holding signs stating how much I hate you people!

LilZero

Smash Rookie
But either way, I don't actually spend time brooding over how much I hate the people I say I hate.

It's more of an... in the moment thing.

You see something, you don't like/hate it, you express disgust and contempt briefly, and then you move on.

Edit:

It's just as pathetic to debate what "rights" I have to dislike something or not.
Face it, you don't like the fact I don't like MLP.

Quick! Let me go spend time going out into the world and holding signs stating how much I hate you people!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No use of rustled jimmies in my UB!

This isn't r9k

Also, I'm going to sleep, and if I wake up to a bunch of shenanigans, you will all pay with infractions, which most people are really scared of so don't be bad!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This blog was perhaps a terrible idea.

Well, I mean for everyone else. I enjoy watching for laugh out louds.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No use of rustled jimmies in my UB!

This isn't r9k

Also, I'm going to sleep, and if I wake up to a bunch of shenanigans, you will all pay with infractions, which most people are really scared of so don't be bad!
Rare footage of hulk's jimmies being rustled.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm like 90% sure that's a compliment.
Or are 90% like a compliment=???

That is the question you should be asking yourself right now as you sit and ponder upon a mountain on a rock.
There's a metaphor that may or may not be smart in there, but it's in there. I just don't know where.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Overall I have this to say of this thread:

I despise despicable people.

Also, I despise expired cheese being put on meat.

That is all!

Edit:
I AM THE ZODIAC KILLER CONFUSING QUESTIONS MAN!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The first time I ever drank expired milk... I didn't notice it was until the 2nd huge gulp I took.
I despise expired milk, especially when it's my favorite liquid drink.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I had 2 week old eggs for my 2nd breakfast today (well technically yesterday now).

They weren't bad at all, but ironically before I had them, I had a fat migraine, stomach cramps, and a higher than normal heart rate.

Yes, I was dying...

...but then again, aren't we all=???

Dying is like ugly people: Unavoidable. And if you do avoid it, your name is God, which means you hate leaving your house after 4 A.M.

Top Bottom