• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your biggest fear?

PSIQuasi

Smash Cadet
im 16..... and afraid of the dark.... too many horror movies
and no lava lamp for the time being, whish is always a must for me :urg:
Before, I used to be afraid of the dark, mainly because of the silence, and thought of what could be there, despite logic. This was worse especially after I watched the Giygas fight. I used to panic when I couldn't find a light switch, or see it when I stare into the dark (Am I demented? Probably...... *shrug*)

For the longest time, I lived in fear of ventriloquist dummies. Their eyes and smiles haunted my nightmares. Now my biggest fear is dogs.
:O Dogs? Really? Dogs are practically my favorite animals in the world. So, I would be interested in playing therapist, and would like to hear why you're afraid of dogs.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
my BIGGEST fear is getting hit by a subway train. It is really weird to me. if I have a dream about it I WILL wake up in sweat

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Exploring the deepest depths of our oceans. The mere thought of encountering grotesque creatures in a sea of darkness is frightening...

This was worse especially after I watched the Giygas fight.
This x10.

Giygas only scared me of the dark for a few weeks before I got used to it again. Yet in that time, the music kept reverberating within my head... Oh the terror.

Personally, I love the dark, yet then again I love midday as well.

Another rather large fear of mine is being completely and utterly shunned.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Watching Mamma Mia again. I'll never be able to become sane again if I watch that film, it's so traumatizing.

But realistically, I am terrified of the buzzing insects make. I start to panic when I hear it, because I've been stung by a wasp before, and the sound just drills through me.

sammy p

Smash Lord
honestly, one fear ive just thought about is a little different than most of the fears here so far.
i fear that i will say something that other people think is offensive, and i wont realize it until its too late. because then im hated for that :(
i dont like being hated>_>

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, it's hard for me to think of a specific one. Opposed to the people afraid of bugs, I actually don't like killing them. I just don't do it. Especially spiders. I like 'em.

Aibou

Smash Master
My greatest fear, apart from death, are needles. I hate shots or injections of any kind. I got a physical before school in August, and I was shaking in my seat when the nurse came at me with the needle. *shivers* :(

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
My greatest fear, apart from death, are needles. I hate shots or injections of any kind. I got a physical before school in August, and I was shaking in my seat when the nurse came at me with the needle. *shivers* :(
Yes, I've had a fear of needles too. I've felt your pain. But you'll proably get over it soon tho.
Its just like pinching yourself or compare it to doing that.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
My biggest fears are social situations & being rejected or criticized by other people. x3

This is due to my avoidant personality disorder which is basically extreme social anxiety coupled with a strong desire for social bonds. Yay for disorders!

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
I have a fear that my rap thread is dying.

Hey sammy go revive it please! and it dosen't matter if you can't rap just put something stupid down

Even that was serious, heres my most serious one

Rejected by society, alone, sad, death, destruction of the world, the unkown, Pikachus

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
I'm Terrified of anyone I know, friend or family, getting in some sort of accident and being paralyzed/mentally incapable. I think its because my sister's friend went to a concert and someone elbowed her in the eye on accident. Something went wrong and now she is left mentally slower. Still very functioning. We all still love her though. Im just scared it'll happen to someone and they wont be the same.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im afraid of not being in control. ANY situation that takes away my ability to control that situation is what i fear the most. i do not want my life left to chance/random......

Example of being in control: i see a car wreck about to happen.....i avoid it and carry on.

Example of NOT being in control: Airplane loses its wing......nothing i can do but watch me and the plane crash and HOPE/PRAY i survive.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Tarantulas (hairy, eightlegged death!)
Heights
I'm a little clostrophobic
this one talking witch doll thing my Grandma has in her attic.....OH MY GOD IT'S RIGHT BEHIND ME
and that's about it.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
I hate the feeling of eating chalk, and the eating turds, that taste is just, blah. I am also scared to death of weird sea creatures, especially ones that are freaky that live at the bottom of the sea :(

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Death and Roaches. First is explanatory...the second, I'd rather not.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow, I didnt think this thread would stay alive this long. Anyways lately Ive been getting scared the hell out of by the paranormal lately (and no its not because paranormal activity)

Top Bottom