• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your biggest fear?

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
I'm very scared at the moment...
I think that my best friend will get a girl friend and I don't know if they will need me when they are a pair.
I think that I will be unnecessary...

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
I'm scared of sea creatures. Whenever I go in deep water my morbid imagination starts working overload.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
heights? probably heights. but i'd totally ride a roller coaster without the weightless feeling. thats mainly what i dont like about roller coasters. but like a tarantula on my hand, totally cool with it, sorta. never tried, but if it was agigated or running quick i'd be startled for sure.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Being buried alive, heights, and the staticky, scratchy noise from certain TVs. x.x And pixely things like Missingno. ~_~

Tacel

Smash Lord
Running into a giant spider web with spiders on it and biting down really hard on a metal fork.
And scratching those things that is a moving picture when you tilt it back and forth.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Being far out and alone in the sea in video games.
But then again, I kind of broke that fear after the Great Bay Temple.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's always bugs... I really hate bugs and will kill them no matter what they are. >.<

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
My greatest fear is extremely deep water. I frequently have the same, awful, vivid nightmare that makes me feel small within an infinite watery mass getting darker and darker until I reach the mouth...
This mouth is overwhelmingly large, with teeth bigger than me. I'm pulled closer and closer until everything stops. Then a terrible rumbling sound coupled with a sudden quick close of the enormous jaws wakes me up...

...Which is pretty ironic, given my clan name. Go figure.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Paralysis and my loved ones dying an excruciatingly painful death.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
i am scared of needles, i don't like them at all and when i see a needles my hands tremble

but i use to be not scared of anything =D oh well

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Spider webs. You could be walking in a beautiful forest and all of a sudden out of nowhere... invisible spiderweb in your face! >< I don't care about the spiders as much as I hate not knowing if I'll hit one head on...

Wasps, Yellow jackets, and Hornets. I don't hate bees as much as I used to because I've learned to just be calm around them. But the others are unpredictable. ><

A slight fear of heights, though when I know I'm safe, I actually love them.

And last but my biggest, hurting someone unintentionally or letting them down. It crushes me.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Water.

So much so it's not even FUNNY. I mean taking a shower and bath that's ok, but once it goes over my waist I freak out and totally shut down. It's mostly because something happened to me when I was younger.

sammy p

Smash Lord
im 16..... and afraid of the dark.... too many horror movies
and no lava lamp for the time being, whish is always a must for me :urg:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not gonna lie, my biggest phobia is vomiting lol. Haven't vomited in about a decade though, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so hellbent on supressing it. I'm pretty sure it's a dangerous thing to do since vomiting is a good thing but, eh, can't stand it.

Also @ sammy p: I'd be afraid of the dark, but I've trained my eyes to see well in the dark, so now it doesn't seem so bad. Also, I feel all stealthy in pitch black conditions, and that overrides any fearful thoughts I'd have, because it's so cool.

sammy p

Smash Lord

Also @ sammy p: I'd be afraid of the dark, but I've trained my eyes to see well in the dark, so now it doesn't seem so bad. Also, I feel all stealthy in pitch black conditions, and that overrides any fearful thoughts I'd have, because it's so cool.
hahah well then i envy you! lol

sammy p

Smash Lord
For the longest time, I lived in fear of ventriloquist dummies. Their eyes and smiles haunted my nightmares. Now my biggest fear is dogs.
have you seen Dead silence?? if youve havent seen that movie, SEE IT! lol
that will spark your fears of them again! lol one of my favorite horror movies now :)

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Wow, my worst fear is something from a video game. An E rated video game. I hate those little tiny miniature goblin things on Wind Waker. I forget what they're called (miniblins?), but they're those guys that come out of nowhere and swarm you all of a sudden during the night, and you have no warning before they appear until you hear their little voices. It sounds like "na na! na na na na na! na na na na!" Then they poke you with their little pointed spears and they do not ever dtop coming.....

Ya know which enemies I'm talking 'bout?

Dude, I totally freak out when I hear them coming. I will swear like hell and lose half of my health trying to run away or kill 'em all. And I absolutely cannot sleep after fighting them. xD

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Water where i don't see the bottom or where i cannot see threw.

Bugs,bugs,bugs! Especially wasps, they just give me the creeps.

Horror movies, i just can't stand them...

sammy p

Smash Lord
lol, thnx but no thnx.
your loss ;)
lol jkjk

Wow, my worst fear is something from a video game. An E rated video game. I hate those little tiny miniature goblin things on Wind Waker. I forget what they're called (miniblins?), but they're those guys that come out of nowhere and swarm you all of a sudden during the night, and you have no warning before they appear until you hear their little voices. It sounds like "na na! na na na na na! na na na na!" Then they poke you with their little pointed spears and they do not ever dtop coming.....

Ya know which enemies I'm talking 'bout?

Dude, I totally freak out when I hear them coming. I will swear like hell and lose half of my health trying to run away or kill 'em all. And I absolutely cannot sleep after fighting them. xD
YESSSS!!!! i know what your talking about!!!
they ARE creepy little boogers

Top Bottom