• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your biggest fear?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well the title is pretty self explanitory

Im pretty paranoid at times. When my dad needs to go to the bathroom and Im at hooters I get scared that one of those people will walk up to me and kidnap me to **** me..... but normally I get scared of being alone in the dark. Which is why I sleep with the TV on..... I used to be pretty scared at dogs to the point of being scared of a chihuahua:chuckle:..... and one of my friends wont still let me live that down....

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
Im scared of lizards...i really dont like them there nasty and the red thing that comes out of the bottom of there mouth is disgusting

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Im scared of lizards...i really dont like them there nasty and the red thing that comes out of the bottom of there mouth is disgusting
You would hate my house. And only a few lizards have dew laps fyi.

day-day

Smash Ace
Kankers and Butter Scotch. I'm not really afraid of anything except Zombies. You know, the ones from Zombies of the deep freeze- a cash cow.:laugh:

Edit: Well I am afraid of water since I can't swim.

KROE

Smash Cadet
When I was little girl, I used to be Very afraid of water, I always thought, that even thinking about drowning, would be my biggest fear, but growing up around water, now i'd say my fear would probably have to be certain bugs, like you know the bugs that you can't even tell what they are. >>;

Scary stuff Phew

hillbillyhick

Smash Cadet
Fear itself. xD jk

I used to be the most easily scared child in the world probably. My sister couldn't watch my little pony when I was in the room because it had a witch. Snow white, little red riding hood, other fairy tales and basically every cartoon with animals or evil characters were a definite no-no. The weird thing is, I now like horror films and it's become pretty hard to frighten me.

That being said, circus music and CLOWNS can freak me out ever since I read IT.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Honestly, if I had to think about it... There's not much that scares me anymore.

I kinda agree with hillbillyhick that I used to be a reaaal scaredy cat when I was a kid, but now honestly nothing gets to me that much.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Death and spiders scare me. Death because I'm not sure what is going to happen after I die. I"m scared of spiders because....I'm not sure. I guess it's just the way they look.

POKE40

Smash Lord
A pyscho clown serial killer that raids your house takes you into his gruesome torturesyhamber and tortures you day and night and does this for years and pleasure.

You agonizing in pain but he doesn't kill you.
Then you go watch your all family die in front of you in the most horrific manner.

You watch all the people that were close to you die in the same manner.
You are tortured through this very trial.

And then after a decade or two, you die a slow and painful death as he menacingly laughs at your demise.
-------------------
this is the not the worst I can think of, but this is dark enough.
:(

(makes a great horror book though :D)

I don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight. :mad:

Heights are scary too. Being pushed off is beyond scary.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Well, death.

But I guess I'm also scared of failure, especailly in public. I'm scared that I won't reach my full potential in my life, and that I won't leave a lasting mark when I die.

Psycho*.

I am dreadfully afraid of diseases. Every time I eat with any type of cutlery I check it on both sides for stains/spots/other.
Dying of a disease would be the worst way to go for me.
I am also afraid of death, why? If I die all of my experiences go to waste and nobody except my family would mourn over my passing, or am I just being too negative?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am afraid of rejection. Not from women per se, but from my purpose in life, which is creativity. If someone shows no interest or hates something I create, I suffer unbelievable amounts of depression. Whether it be a story I wrote, an idea I had, or whatever. I'm just really personal about my creative things, since I pour all of myself into it.

I am also scared of house centipedes, some spiders, roaches, and all kinds of flying insects. Ironic that I love Yanmega so much, haha

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I seriously don't know, I used to hate oral presentations, but I've gotten use to them, same with the dentist after getting braces put in. I get over them and tell myself I've been through worse.

Maybe drowning and heights.

Social embarrassment.

Overload

Smash Lord
Being fully conscious during surgery but not being able to let them know as I lie there, paralyzed, and in excruciating pain.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Quicksand-How in the world does a person get out of it?

On a more realistic note though I have a fear of bees and wasps. I'm not allergic (I think) but the fear of getting stung is one I've had for years.

Hence

Smash Ace
My problems that I have no solution for eventually cave in further as I scramble to rationalize how I'm going to tell my friends that I'm completely insane.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Vomiting, I'll avoid it at all costs.

day-day

Smash Ace
Being tortured isn't a huge fear of mine but just going through is real terrifying.
Rejection is probably one of my bigger fears because who wants to be alone unless your a loner then more gravy to you.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Scary moves where they have peoples body's getting deformed and/or cut into pieces gives me creeps at nights.

That and certain bugs in large swarms. I can stand it if there alone or only a few of them so I know where they are but when there are whole bunch of them running/flying/crawling around I can't stand it.

-:bowser:Bowser King

mzink*

Smash Ace
I don't get why clowns are so scary. To me its just some dumb*** that decided face paint and crazy hair are fun.

I think I'd have to agree that watching loved ones die would be my biggest fear.

Medli

Smash Cadet
I have a fear of vomit too. I'm more afraid of other people doing it near me than I am of doing it myself though.

krazystitch

Smash Cadet
Some of my biggest fears

- Dolls (After I saw Child's Play at the age of 4)
- Drowning
- Being buried alive
- Horror movies
- Bugs

Yea, I'm a little wimp XD

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
water torrents or deep water
(but I actually like water itself... don't ask...)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
-Heights
-Showering while nobody is home
-Sleeping while nobody is home.

^_^ I hate those 3 the most

Top Bottom