• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what are your worst characters and why?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
anyone who can't recover for hell. :p

i also have problems with very "indirect" characters. it doesn't really mean "indirect", but there's a weird feeling i get when i play certain characters and i just can't aim attacks for crap. *cough*lucario*cough*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well... if you suck with them that should give you an indication but it could be anybody who you dislike their playing style *cough*Ice Climb*cough*

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oddly enough, Snake is actually my worst character. I know how to do all his ATs but I almost never play as him because of how retardedly overused he is so my tactics are pretty stale. After that, I'd have to say Sonic simply because I think he's a douche. :laugh: The weird thing is that ROB is by far the character I hate the most but he's one of my best characters outside of my mains.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Zero Suit Samus. That is all.

I have NEVER won a match with her, not even against level 6 computers, LOL.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
My worst: Captain Falcon, in every game he appeared in.

I'm more likely to kill myself than whoever i'm fighting, and i can't do anything with him.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Oddly enough...I absolutely SUCK as the spacies except for Wolf...I was never a huge Fox/Falco fan in Melee and that's carried over to Brawl...I'm at least decent as them, Falco moreso than Fox...but Fox I'm just terrible as XD

Oh, and for some reason whenever I play as Captain Falcon, I always KO myself more than my opponent XD

EDIT: W00t, 800 post.

D3w3y

Smash Cadet
Well I'm terrible with Gannon I just walk around trying to land a single blow but never do.

Also I'm not very good with the space animals and never was.

16BitAlex

Smash Rookie
I can't control PK Thunder to save my life, so Ness and Lucas are my weakest characters. And who can blame me? It's harder than learning to drive without hands.

Ganondorf is too slow for me and Sonic, Captain Falcon, and Fox are too fast for me. At least Captain Falcon feels heavier than the other speedsters so I'm not slipping out of control.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Snake, Ness, and Lucas are impossible to use. Seriously. Even Lucas, who's supposed to be the easy one to use. It's just not possible to win with them for me. When I get close then they trip at a really gay time and get killed at 20% damage by some fricken miracle. Everyone else is fine, it's just that Ness and Lucas suck, and Snake is hard to control.

Also, anyone who comes here to say they hate R.O.B. and don't bother training as them, your not bad with him. Your just a f**king purifist and prejudice. Both are pretty disgusting.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Not to brag, but I pretty much pick up and destroy with everyone.
I am not a sheik mainer, but I still PWN.
I don't use Marth that much, but I still rock.
I don't know, I am good with everyone, I just hate some characters.
My guess is that Sonic is my worst, simply because I hate him, and that emo ROB too.
But, then again, I am sadly good with them.
I would break my disk, throw it in the garbage, and then set it on fire, but it has just enough Ike and Lucas to stop me.

Chapstick

Smash Cadet
The Pokemon trainer is cool and all, but I just seem to lose every match I've ever played as him. All of the Pokemon are just weird, with a bunch of awkward attacks. Besides Squirtle reminds me of diddy kong and I suck as him as well.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm not all that great with Ness. He's hard to use right when you compare him to Lucas. Lucas is much easier to use since he can KO things much faster, and his PK Thunder is easier to control.

Bud

Smash Journeyman
I can never get used to IC, I dont know who to look at and wish there was only one of them. And snake, I always downsmash when someone gets behind me, and it ruins me every time.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
All except Peach and Zero Suit Samus. That's because all the other characters look unattractive in comparision.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I'm not very good at Peach....

Which is sad because I really like her as a character. Trying to get past her insanely crappy vertical recovery and lightweight.

I'm not very good at Ness...
Which is good because I hate him.

Not good at Power Suit Samus (though I'm not absolutely horrible)

Not good with Captain Falcon
... Who is?

Not good with R.O.B.
But I find im boring anyway.

Not good with Metaknight
I prefer to practice with charactes that are actually fun and don't go over 9000 on the power meter.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
metaknight because its too easy to get SD's
ROFLMFAO...

And I thought my brothers best friend was the only one who could SD with MK. Dumbaz spams drill rush more than any other move, even if he is close to the edge. :ohwell:

That would explain why MK has more SD' s than anyone in my Records. :laugh:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
He's emo because pricks like you bash him every day, even though it's thanks to him we even have good videogames nowadays.
Yeah, and people that dont use him have no idea what theyre missing. He's clearly one of the best in the game.

R.O.B = awesome.

l3rian

Smash Cadet
ganondorf, bowser, and ike. i have always played fast moving characters that i can combo with and approach with. one time i was playing as ike with my friends and i was getting pwnd cuz i didnt time the lag of each attack right. i would up smash and then it felt like i had to wait 4 seconds to move. its like breaking a shield

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
Sonic, Peach, and Diddy. I have no idea why I can't get Peach to work, but I can't. I simply hate Sonic and Diddy.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Sonic and Wario. Not only do I strongly dislike both of them, but their playstyle is so vastly different from what I'm used to that my old habits carry over and interfere.

Top Bottom