• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what are your worst characters and why?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I suck with Jiggs. when ever I'm blocken someones attacks and it breaks my sheild. poof *flies off the screen* gone.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I can't play Yoshi. At all. Link and Samus are also close contenders.

I'm not good with Donkey Kong, either. He's much harder to adapt to than most other characters, and his Up-B isn't that great anymore due to the stupid lag he gets falling on his back. And the fact he can't go backwards on the ground.

EvilShadow777

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1177-8767-4539
Sonic and Wario. Not only do I strongly dislike both of them, but their playstyle is so vastly different from what I'm used to that my old habits carry over and interfere.
Failure to adapt. A sign of n00bism. Anyway, my worst character is diddy. He's light, his recovery has to be charged, and he's not very fast. Although most attacks I can use. I'm good with dodging too. If I wanted to, I could practice diddy and eventually main him.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really so sure who my worst character is since I haven't really tried the entire roster. But for the ones I have tried out, the worst ones for me are: Wario, Diddy, and D3. Although, I wanted to be able to use D3 since he seems pretty fun to use.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi, probably peach, pretty below average with G&W and Sonic. Olimar.
G&W, Olimar, their movesets are so boring.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Come to think of it my worst is probably Shiek, her tilts all seem wierd to me and I have trouble KO'ing. Not to mention I can never remember how far her upb goes. Falco and Wolf I wasn't good with either because their special moves are similiar, but different enough to mess me up.

Like with Falco I would use side b thinking it wouldn't take me that far, then die, or using up b with Falco as an attack and getting messed up because they didn't get caught in it. Up b problems also include messing up with Wolf and thinking Falco's up b will carry me farther than it does. Also jumping off the stage trying to shine spike and KO'ing myself=no go.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Sonic, Yoshi, and Snake.
Sonic: I dunno i just don't use him well, same with Yoshi.
Snake: Well tired Snake for a while and my tactics are stale, I can't seem to use him correctly, and the grenades are hard to use for me.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
People who can't kill well or that I just don't like, or both.

Sonic, Yoshi, ROB, Lucas, and a few others that I can't put my finger on right now

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
I hate ROB.

Not very good with Pikachu this time round either.
Captain Falcon is hard to use as ever, he's more of a joke character.
Ganondorf is hard to use and he's so SLOOOOW.
I can't get used to Marth.
Jigglypuff got unfairly nerfed when she was already a bit weak. Her rest seems harder to land.
Luigi is ok, but his recovery feels useless.
Mario is one of my favourites but I hate FLUDD, what a waste of time.
Lucario I can do ok with, but he's very vulnerable.
Sonic is hard to kill people with, he has like, one or two kill moves.
Snake is too quirky for me, I can't get used to his playing style, but a very good character.
Sheik just isn't as good as Melee, she's useless and Zelda calls the shots now.
Falco sucks, I prefer Fox.
Wolf is hard to use in my opinion, I SD with him a lot.
I was never interested in game and watch.

That's about it really.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Dedede. He is too heavy, with a recovery that is too easily punished. I can usually not liuve with charactersw that have projectiles, and i could never achieve his chaingrab :confused:

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I'm one of those versatile people. The only people I can't really use with an acceptable level of effectiveness would be Wario and R.O.B. simply because they're techniques are unnatural to me and Lucario, who I have difficulty with the reach of his attacks.

My least favorite to play would be Ness and Lucas. I can function fine with them, they just kind of bore me. I know they're technical and all, but for some reason I just don't find their play-style as fun as other technical characters.

rehab

Smash Journeyman
The fack is this about Wario being difficult to pick up? He's not that stunningly unorthodox, though he is stunning.

I try not to spam smashes with Wolf, and I don't know how to be legitimately good with him, so I haven't gone very far with him. I also can't chain into Sonic's airs worth anything, and I'm really clunky with DK. I'm also not very capable of playing to Link's strengths, and I'm just terrible with the PK kids.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I guess clearing Classic and Boss Rush with everyone proved to be good for something, after all. It forces you to get at least a basic idea of which moves do what for each character. Lemonade, I guess.

I used to suck balls with Dedede, but I've gotten much better with him lately. Ice Climbers are difficult because I have to babysit Nana half the time (No, don't Belay by yourself when I can come down and use it with you!), but I thoroughly enjoy using them all the same. I don't outright suck with any one character imo, but I certainly have my preferences. I hate using Yoshi, Sonic, the Kongs, and the Star Fox crew. Everyone else I can make do with, albeit with varying degrees of success/satisfaction.

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
I can't play Link for ****, or TL for that matter. I've just never gotten the hang of them and they always feel weird to me.

I try to practice with everybody once in a while though so I know what to expect when I face them so I've kind of forced myself to be able to play with certain characters

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
The characters I struggle playing with are the Mother Series's characters. I can't seem to play with Lucas and Ness, especially when I'm trying to recovery. I always miss it and I get blown away from the stage.

Umpadumpalump

Smash Apprentice
Mario, I have no idea why I can't play with him I just can't. I also can't play with Samus, I can't realy get a hang of her moves.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I cannot play Sonic, Ice Climbers, Fox, or Falco for the life of me. Everyone else I'd say I'm at least decent with.

FooXero

Smash Cadet
Sonic. Yoshi. Jiggs. Peach. Diddy. Sheik. Link. Samus
Its strange. I'm good with Zelda, not Sheik, quite proficient with Toon Link but not Link. And I wreck shop with Zero Suit Samus but blow worse than a grandma with Samus. Mains are Marth, Snake, Game and Watch, and Zero Suit Samus.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sonic and Pit probably. They have so much potential, but I don't wanna take the time to learn all the ATs - hah.

ISJR nairing can break shields with Pit. -____-;

Cyberfrost849

Smash Rookie
i cannot handle Lucas even to save my life.

I know he's good and all, it's just i try him out and whatever, and i have NO idea what im doing =/

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi, I abhor using him. But with everyone else I can at least tolerate.

Top Bottom