• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
When I'm playing -Hide & Seek- I always feel the need to pee, but I can't, cause I'm hiding. -_-

day-day

Smash Ace
Why my folks won't give a movie a chance just because it's animated. Just because it's animated doesn't mean that it's for kids. Both of the movies I had were just as dark and mature then anything underworld could have made. Can't forget they made had a much better story than underworld. They should have stopped after the first one..:ohwell:
Edit: lol at Mcdingus playing at hide and seek. That's happened to me plenty of times too

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Would I annoy you? Im small for my size :chuckle: jk

I really am starting to hate the crap that Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, and Nickolodeon are putting on these days.

For Disney I hate Sonny with a Chance, Jonas, Hannah Montana. Other than that shows like Wizards of Waverly Place and The Suite Life on Deck are pretty descent.

For Cartoon Network I hate the whole CN real line, Johny Test, The Secret Saturdays, Pokemon DP: Galactic Battle, Total Drama Action, Ben 10: Alien Force. I really miss the good ol shows like Johny Bravo and Cow and Chicken.

For Nickelodeon I really hate The Mighty Bee, True Jackson VP, the new Spongebob, iCarly (itd be descent if it didnt rely on so much randomness), the new Fairly Odd Parents... I think thats it.

I also hate the fact that all Nick, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel (particularly Disney Channel) are starting to put up "teen popstars". And IMO I think they sing really bad... except maybe for a select few. I really hate Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez (trust me she should stick to acting), The Jonas Brothers, The Naked Brothers Band (thank god that show got cancelled), Miranda Cosgrove (again please stick to acting), Demi Lovato, Mitchell Musso (again please stick to acting... again), and basically most of the other teen singers these days. I dont see what kids see in Hanna Montana. Ive seen tickets from her concert go on sale for 5 minutes and get sold in 5 minutes. I guess its just mostly the younger kids I guess who like them so much...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I hate passive-aggresive people and people who try to correct you all the time. It's those little, annoying, unneeded comments that make me want to strangle people. -.-;

Jane

Smash Hero
i hate it when someone complains about fake people. seriously people overdo it so bad. stfu about "fake people". god.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i hate it when someone complains about fake people. seriously people overdo it so bad. stfu about "fake people". god.
i agree but what bothers me more is when the person who is calling everyone else fake is fake themselves

I hate when people tell you not to do something and not even 2 minutes later they go do what they told you not to

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The folks who constantly call you asking for someone and are trying to collect a debt. I have about 6 unheard messages on my phone and ignore them every time they call
that reminds me. I cant figure out my voicemail box. I have like 5 unheard voice messages and I cant acess it because I need to put in **** like passwords and all that. I also hate when someone calls you and its a wrong number they keep saying is so and so here or so and so there. And I keep saying you have the wrong number. I even got my dad to answer it for me because I was angry as **** and this guy who is ****ing cursing while he talks. My dad just got angry and called him a prick asswhole and hung up.... :chuckle:

day-day

Smash Ace
that reminds me. I cant figure out my voicemail box. I have like 5 unheard voice messages and I cant acess it because I need to put in **** like passwords and all that. I also hate when someone calls you and its a wrong number they keep saying is so and so here or so and so there. And I keep saying you have the wrong number. I even got my dad to answer it for me because I was angry as **** and this guy who is ****ing cursing while he talks. My dad just got angry and called him a prick asswhole and hung up.... :chuckle:

I think you can go to a store that carry's your phone service and they'll reset it for you. Same thing happened to my cousin.

hillbillyhick

Smash Cadet
- People that won't admit they're wrong, even though you can tell they know they're wrong.
- Old, retired people who are impatient when driving, paying at the supermarket,... and then go home and stare out their window.
- People on the train listening to loud music when everyone else on the train are students studying for their exams.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
- People that won't admit they're wrong, even though you can tell they know they're wrong.
- Old, retired people who are impatient when driving, paying at the supermarket,... and then go home and stare out their window.
- People on the train listening to loud music when everyone else on the train are students studying for their exams.
That reminds me of my friends grandmother. When something didnt go her way like at the supermarket she had to make a complaint... and the fact that she goes outside and just stares at people all day annoys and freaks the hell out of me

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I really hate when I sleep in the middle of the afternoon because when I wake up like at ten or something I feel like I missed out on the whole day and get pissed off at that fact and start *****ing XD lol

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Two things.

I hate it when I'm driving somewhere with someone and they turn the music up REALLY LOUD. Like, I can stand fairly loud, loud enough that you can hear it a little bit outside the car, but NOT when you can hear the music within a 10 mile radius. It bugs the crap out of me when other people do that and it bugs me more when I'm in a car that's the cause of it.

Also, I hate it when you create a thread, point out a specific response which you KNOW you're going to get and tell people not to say it right off the bat, and then some moron thinks they're really funny by saying it anyways and then saying "JKLOL".

3dfan

Smash Rookie
And I hate when someone tries to say something funny than forgets what he was going to say and laughs at his/her unfinished joke by herself/himself

cutter

Smash Champion
The garbage truck wakes me up every Thursday morning at roughly 6:30 a.m. This hasn't been that much of a problem in the school year since I would just get up not too late after it came, but it's still summer for me and it's been real annoying for the last two and a half months.

Quite annoying when I hear its brakes squeal and screech just outside my bedroom -_-

Overload

Smash Lord
I see this all the time: People use "there's" when they should not.
Example:
There's many animals in this territory. = There is many animals in this territory = WRONG.
There ARE many animals in this territory.

I see this all the time, in real life and on TV.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I see this all the time: People use "there's" when they should not.
Example:
There's many animals in this territory. = There is many animals in this territory = WRONG.
There ARE many animals in this territory.

I see this all the time, in real life and on TV.
There are... it doesn't flow at all. I'll keep using there's incorrectly, thank you.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
The garbage truck wakes me up every Thursday morning at roughly 6:30 a.m. This hasn't been that much of a problem in the school year since I would just get up not too late after it came, but it's still summer for me and it's been real annoying for the last two and a half months.

Quite annoying when I hear its brakes squeal and screech just outside my bedroom -_-

Same thing, except I have a dog that barks incessantly while the garbage trucks are anywhere within his, large, earshot.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I really hate all the maniacs on the street these days. Once a car actually got to the left of the highway and was going really slow..... and another time this car almost scraped the side of ours..... **** people. I also think old people shouldnt drive too many accidents occur because of them

Tacel

Smash Lord
I hate when people act like everything has a schedule and that we have to be on time for everything.
It's just stressing.

Top Bottom