• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

n88

Smash Lord
When people say "I could care less". When you say that, it just means you that you care. >_>
How about the expression "Same difference."? It just make no sense. Unless you apply it (for example) to the equations 10-7=3 and 9-6=3. However, I have never seen the expression used like this.

Also, I hate it when people claim that people only use 10% of their brains. Makes me want to beat my head off a wall.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
How about the expression "Same difference."? It just make no sense. Unless you apply it (for example) to the equations 10-7=3 and 9-6=3. However, I have never seen the expression used like this.

Also, I hate it when people claim that people only use 10% of their brains. Makes me want to beat my head off a wall.
OMG yes those words mean the exactly the opposite of each other and the way they say it just makes me want to correct them. i can not stand that .

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Spider webs. >=(

Knowing me, I'm going to be posting in this thread a lot more. >_>

D13

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've noticed that one a lot too. Sometimes I just want people to think before they say something.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
why in a house full of people is my name the first one to be called with something happens. I would understand if i did something wrong but i am never the culprit yet im still the first to be inspected

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Know how you feel condemned. My cousin comes and doesnt flush the toilet, leaves a puddle of pee on the floor and keeps the water running and my parents yell at me. Im like what the **** is wrong with you it was my cousin. But they say thats not true because shes an "angel'' more like a demon sent to earth by satan :chuckle:

D13

Smash Ace
Know how you feel condemned. My cousin comes and doesnt flush the toilet, leaves a puddle of pee on the floor and keeps the water running and my parents yell at me. Im like what the **** is wrong with you it was my cousin. But they say thats not true because shes an "angel'' more like a demon sent to earth by satan :chuckle:
Heh. How old is this cousin of yours?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno like 7 or 8 :chuckle: I also really hate airplane headphones. They are so expensive to buy and when I try them on the seat so I can watch TV they sound broken. God I hate those so much... so very very very much

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
It's really annoying when my Wii Nunchuk acts weird and starts making the character I'm using go in random directions when I'm playing a game. It's easy to fix, just take out the nuchuk and put it back in again. But it's still annoying.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i hate it when your 7 year old cousin does something and when you get after her, her parents says "she dont know what she is doing". They use the excuse for EVERYTHING she does

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
^ That kid's gonna turn out to be a jerk. :\

The admin cpanel makes me ****ing rage. IT MAKES NO SENSE. NO SENSE AT ALL.

day-day

Smash Ace
I've been getting annoyed lately as to why I have to do everything around here, my brother's more than capable of cleaning a bathroom by himself. My folks love to use the excuse, "he can't breathe in the chemicals". That's complete crap, he sprays himself with various chemicals throughout the day. It's not like he has a bad respiratory system or anything either.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Annoyed at myself, I procrastinate way to much, major tests at school I'll study for 30mins before bed...

n88

Smash Lord
Annoyed at myself, I procrastinate way to much, major tests at school I'll study for 30mins before bed...
I usually do it 30 minutes before the test. It seems to be working, though. My Regents grades are on average, 5 points higher when I do less studying.

As for something more on-topic, is anyone else bothered by hotels without pools?

As for something more on-topic, is anyone else bothered by hotels without pools?
YES! They are the reason that I hate so many hotels in England, no pools!
But in Oman, considering it is in the middle 40s (Celsius) every day, every hotel has a pool.

I can get extremely frustrated when my Classic Controller makes the pause camera on Brawl move sideways even if I am not holding the C-stick down. The same problem is irritating in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, where it makes Link constantly move sideways, and in dungeons with holes in the floor that can get me very :mad:.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I really am starting to hate how people keep telling me off in this site like stuff in my signature being longer than my message and yet I see everybody else do it with no warning. I mean look at Omnicrons message that was ten lines... I think and that was no way longer. And yet I dont see people like Aqua4Ever tell him that. And the one liners ****. Yeah everybody does that too and I dont see anybody telling them off. And trust me its a lot of people

I really am starting to hate how people keep telling me off in this site like stuff in my signature being longer than my message and yet I see everybody else do it with no warning. I mean look at Omnicrons message that was ten lines... I think and that was no way longer. And yet I dont see people like Aqua4Ever tell him that. And the one liners ****. Yeah everybody does that too and I dont see anybody telling them off. And trust me its a lot of people
Well I have never interacted with Aqua4Ever anyway.

:laugh: I and thought people hated me!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And Im serious with what I said. Ive seen people just use one whole post on three letters: L-O-L. And no I dont see people PUBLICLY TELLING THEM TO SNAP OUT OF IT. I ACTUALLY HAD ONE WHOLE SENTENCE (well it was a short one but unfairness?). Im thinking thats because Im noob on these forums so I get treated like trash more huh? AND I GET PMS FOR THAT TOO!!!! I should really complain at the vent room but god**** I thought that wasnt big enough.

And as for another pet peeve thats getting worse and worse every week... MY PARENTS WONT PAY ME 400$ :cry: I really want a wii so badly

Oh and if my signature is longer than this post then you can just get out

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I really am starting to hate how people keep telling me off in this site like stuff in my signature being longer than my message and yet I see everybody else do it with no warning.
And that is why I don't use my signature, pretty much ever.

And one this that annoys the heck out of me is people who think that they need to sign their posts manually, by typing their name at the end of each post, or adding some pic there (most often it's some pokémon anyway... Why?)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wouldnt that be a signature?

Or do you mean that they actually type it at the end of their post? Because if its that then why pokemon?

Roach out (you mean like that?)

And that is why I don't use my signature, pretty much ever.

And one this that annoys the heck out of me is people who think that they need to sign their posts manually, by typing their name at the end of each post, or adding some pic there (most often it's some pokémon anyway... Why?)
Pretty much like... Let us see, who does that...
Bowser King?

Putting a signature-like picture or word on the end of everything you say is not that annoying to me.
I am just wondering if it is a pain to do so EVERY time.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well maybe people use that as a loophole to make up thier own sigs with out people telling them off for their real siggy. Although If its something like my siggy or omnicrons it looks like a real pain to do that for every post

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Fast food commercials that come on at 10:00 at night that suddenly make you hungry and make you wanna eat. No wonder why America is a bunch of fatties.:)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah how bout calling it "El juego pequeno negro" Yeah my grandmother cant remember the name of the PSP so I have to describe it in Spanish caus Im hispanic. Yay for latinos... *wooos non enthusiastically*

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I hate people who smile when nothing is funny.

There is a story to it that makes a lot of since like if I told you it you would be oh S*** I see what your saying I,d feel the same way, sorry you have put up with those douchebags.

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
-- People who hold grudges.

--The person who says "I'll call you in an hour" and never call you back.

--People who preach to me about something i don't believe in or don't care about.

--Crying babies/children in public places.

--People who look at you as if you have 3 heads for looking different or interested in different things.

--Someone who pretends to be nice to you, yet you can clearly hear the hate in his/her voice.(When you did absolutely nothing to deserve that.)

--Spoiled rotten brats who demand everything!!!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Then youd hate me alot ganon. lol jk

I really hate it that when Im concentrating in something I have to scratch myself. Like when Im playing Guitar Hero I have to scratch myself in the middle of my solo :chuckle:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I wish people would PM me what they want done in regards to premium instead of just random names.

Top Bottom