• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yea this tourney was a lot of fun ^^ i didnt get to play against vegas but alwellz

hugo-ultimate grime hahahaha 3rd place in teams 2 good ^_^

mango-u my rival now ***** haha i beat u friday but i guess u got revenge good job u were ****** saturday brinstar ftw! ^^

lucky-dam man u beat a lot of good ppl u were on fire 2 lolz we had some good matches ^^

mike y-haha that 4 stock >.> im embarresed lolz it was cool seein u though man sucks u were sick

ken-usual **** lolz when i get better u seem even harder

arash-crazy teams puff lol

azeem-lol dude ur always sayin **** but thats 2 tournies now i placed higher than u in oh ooooooooooo ^_~

edreese-i wanted to play u again edreese haha but next time ur too good

superfreinds-cool seein u guys ^^

ssk-cool seein u guys

so yea it was cool seein everyone lolz 3 smash tournies in one weekend im done with smash for a few days lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea i beat three ranked people i think lol but i lost to 2 of my homies...... oh well i guess :)

zeta

Smash Journeyman
first vegas person home!

first off congrats to socal for beating us in the crew battle.

shout outs-

azeem- gg we actually wound up playing each other quite a bit. next time take it easy on me and go marth :laugh: :laugh:

edrees- those friendlies we had near the end were too good those insta techs you were pulling off were amazing socal di for the win

hugo- looks like i must retract my previous statement of zeta=hugs this time i couldn't keep up gg i will be back tho

azn lep- nice ic's those grab combos are insane

mike and ken- thanks for letting us into your home and thanks for extending us another invitation vegas vs socal showdown II will be coming soon lolz

gg socal

you guys will see us again

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hah

first off congrats to socal for beating us in the crew battle.

shout outs-

azeem- gg we actually wound up playing each other quite a bit. next time take it easy on me and go marth :laugh: :laugh:

edrees- those friendlies we had near the end were too good those insta techs you were pulling off were amazing socal di for the win

hugo- looks like i must retract my previous statement of zeta=hugs this time i couldn't keep up gg i will be back tho

azn lep- nice ic's those grab combos are insane

mike and ken- thanks for letting us into your home and thanks for extending us another invitation vegas vs socal showdown II will be coming soon lolz

gg socal

you guys will see us again
i didnt get a chance to play all the vegas guys who came and say goodbye. Thanks for comming.

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
ken/mike thanks for being great hosts

azeem that 4 stock shouldn't have happened haha

blitz we'll finish our friendly some day

azn lep good ****, your ICs needs more of an air game to handle peach :)

DC wtf 14 year old pro, comin though!

hugs i want my $2 back

evan/thomasexy you guys put up a good fight gg

edrees i didn't even get to play but i saw good things, keep it up!

that's all about all I can think of
thanks for having us WE'LL BE BACK

Arash

Smash Lord
those are the 100% accurate brackets?

**** my memory is good:) i was off by like 2-3 places or something

Rickety

Peace and Love
I was the power of heart, Neal is captain planet, and mike Y can be wind. Arash can be thunder.
Can I be heart? If not, then water is good :]
Wow, if we were able to recreate that bracket so quickly, we should have no problem recreating Double Pandatration: San Diego Edition, as well as Cheapness Outrage!

Arash

Smash Lord
it was only recreated so quickly because the tourney happened yesterday and i happen to have a good memory..

it's like the one episode in futurama where they're in court questioning a surveillance camera, and it says, "my memory is a little bit fuzzy, but i'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened"

:)

EDIT: edrees you n00b it was fire, water, wind, earth and heart... there is no thunder guy:(

Akanei

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the fun time on Saturday, Socal. Even if I was put up against hugs in the first round twice. :psycho:

Was definitely a nice change from seeing just Vegas people all the time!

Arash

Smash Lord
2nd page? not on my watch...

but seriously though, they had no iranians on captain planet either, so maybe the persian thunder will strike after all:)

SK92

Smash Journeyman
yea I had a great time there, and you guys are so good, man hugs i want my ten dollars back. lol! I had some pretty close matches with some of you guys and ken you are the greatest player that i ever played in my life. Thanx for letting me do a friendly with you. and d.c. you are also great in skill, man i want to play you so bad cuz it'll be a fourteen year old pro showdown. Which fourteen year old smasher is better, man i can't wait to see that!

but i'll be back with my vegas crew soon!

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Hi manacloud1 my name is Jesse, I havent been in this website for a whille now, but I would really like to attend this biweeklyon the 24th . Is it alright if me and 2-3 other smashers show up. If its ok with the host, I will bring my own Tube & Cube not to mention the $10 a person. I would like to attend the tournament also, if not possible I would still like to have money matches, Im pretty sure on of my crew members OP18 , would like to spend his check there. Let me know what you think.

The Game II

Smash Champion
My hits show that a lot of people know the vids are up, but I just want to let it be known again. If I missed(spelled) anything, let me know.

Also, there's a mysterious 5th round between mango and Ken on brinstar. I thought Ken won 3-1. If that round does count, then I'll upload it Friday.

--GCII

manacloud1

Smash Champion
umm

Hi manacloud1 my name is Jesse, I havent been in this website for a whille now, but I would really like to attend this biweeklyon the 24th . Is it alright if me and 2-3 other smashers show up. If its ok with the host, I will bring my own Tube & Cube not to mention the $10 a person. I would like to attend the tournament also, if not possible I would still like to have money matches, Im pretty sure on of my crew members OP18 , would like to spend his check there. Let me know what you think.
okay. I dont know who u are, but if you want to go to this biweekly be sure to:

1) bring 10 bucks for the tournament (required)
2) bring another ten bucks to give to me for food (required)
3) bring tvs and cubes (optional but needed if you have it)
4) if you plan to money match tell me in advance ill set up a tv for that
5) a bday present =)(optional)

if you have any questions ask.

Zoap

Smash Master
Glenn, there are indeed 5 rounds as Ken won Rd 1, 4 and 5.

Mango won Rd 2 and 3.

Hope that helps, keep up the good work socal:)

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Ok yea Ill Go, I think me and my crew would like to money match, I will bring a GCube, a TV and a smash game. I will also take money for food and money for the entry. Its 3 of us. Thank you se you there.

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Hey I really really confused, This thing will be held on the 24th of March right, because I was reading some of the previous posts and I noticed you semmed really exited about this but, when I saw the date posted it was from 2005!!. Whats going on here im I like 2yrs late or are we all talking about March 24th 2007!!! is it even still the same address. Some one please help me and let me know when where and at what time. Sorry for my Stupidness.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Same address and yes it's March 24 2007. This thread started a couple of years ago so those were the old posts from two years ago, but the first page is still edited to tell you about the upcoming tournaments too.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

this goes out to all the peach players out there. Its not chrismas, but lets all hold hands and sing it.

sing to the theme of rudolph the red nose reindeer

gayotic the the peach player sanchez
had a very shiny turnip
and if you every saw him, he'll get by marth's tip
you would even say it hits

all of the other peach players
used to laugh and call him names
they never let poor gayotic the sanchez
join in any smash games

then one foggy Smash fest
King sanchez came to say:
"Gayotic with your cheeks so red,
wont you sleep with me in bed?"

Then all the Peach players loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Gayotic the Peach player sanchez,
you'll go down in melee history!

AvilaJ

Smash Cadet
Thank You
SEE YOU ALL THERE I will bring A TV AND A CUBE, PLUS THE $$ FOR FOOD AND TOURNAMENT ENTRENCE.

Arash

Smash Lord
then one foggy Smash fest
King sanchez came to say:
"Gayotic with your cheeks so red,
wont you sleep with me in bed?"
i don't remember saying that, maybe i was drunk?

in any case, when did cao become a sanchez again?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'll be going to this if it's alright with you Ken and Mike, also Happy Birthday Manacloud!

Does anyone need a teammate for doubles? I need one >_> I never have a teammate to these :ohwell:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
on the upcomming biweekly

REMEMBER GUYS: I always check for ten dollars worth of food at the door. I you want to make sure to be able to get past the front door either bring ten bucks worth of money to hand to me so we can use it for food. Or really bring ten bucks of food. Nobody gets past us on these situations.

If youve been to one of my bdays you know what i mean, Its eat until your super full, that and the smash tournament.

As for gifts, I really dont care, Ive already got pretty much everything i wanted.

See everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom