• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
just making sure :)

probly wont be able to make it though :ohwell: lack of transportation :urg:

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Due to unfortunate circumstances, I will not be able to attend Mana's biweekly birthday bash. I will however be coming at a later date to make it up to all who were expecting to see me. I look forward to my visit and cant wait to get to see you all again.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
im glad you offered boss, but i always team with a crew mate when my other friends dont come in to visit. So im teaming with kira, its part of our crew rules. We will team some time though in the future im sure of it.:lick:
It's chill, i just thought kira couldn't make it cause of a wedding or something. c u saturday.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

what time does it start at???:confused:
im going to announce this now so nobody forgets:

okay party starts at officially at 1:oo pm.

normally 12:30 is when i let in people sometimes its 1 pm so ill just make u wait outside.

do not forget to bring 10 bucks worth of food or give me ten bucks at the door. This is for food costs to help out with the party.

do not forget the ten bucks for the entry fee.

thats it. Bring tvs and cubes.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
omg i dont think my dad will let me come...:mad: ... he doesnt trust it since i found it on a forum..............

manacloud1

Smash Champion
?

did this even happen?
does it matter if it happened or not? Even if it didnt happen, whats it to your concern?

1) you dont attend bi weeklies
2) your banned from them
3) you dont support oc3

so it comes down to your posting.

1) is it to gain post counts
2) are you curious or are you mocking me

and if you just want an answer ill give it to you, yes it did happen and it was fun as heck. Lots of talking went on and smash.

lastly, neighborhoodp, even though you dont support oc3, your allowed to go, i didnt ban you, so stop trashing the tournament.

Arash

Smash Lord
we had a bunch of fun last saturday, we even played poker afterwards

thanks to all that came, it was a blast!

when's the next biweekly?

EDIT: LOL it's my 1000th post! smash lord baby!

thanks mikehaze:)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It wasnt really trash talking, I was wondering as well if it happened or not.

Woot, Arashs 1000th post! :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
does it matter if it happened or not? Even if it didnt happen, whats it to your concern?

1) you dont attend bi weeklies
2) your banned from them
3) you dont support oc3

so it comes down to your posting.

1) is it to gain post counts
2) are you curious or are you mocking me

and if you just want an answer ill give it to you, yes it did happen and it was fun as heck. Lots of talking went on and smash.

lastly, neighborhoodp, even though you dont support oc3, your allowed to go, i didnt ban you, so stop trashing the tournament.
I wasn't talking trash, mana. I respect the bi weeklies and check this thread all the time to see the results and what's going on, regardless of whether I'm banned or not.

And I don't trash OC3 -- I don't know enough about it yet. For now it seems it's mainly for the advanced elite player, which I am far from, so as a result I am not interested in it. That doesn't mean I possibly won't be down the road, though, but since I'm not interested as of NOW, I would not want to donate any money to it. Hell, even if I was, I couldn't afford to donate anything anyway, so when I say I wouldn't want any of my money to go to OC3, it's because I prefer to keep all my money in my pocket right now cause I'm not rich.

Poker ***** :(

$ick

Smash Lord
I agree with Headache, this kid spams an awful lot.. And wow kind of surprised at Mana's comment towards P. Always so defensive.. What did you do to get banned P? I've always wanted to go down to one of these, only reason I haven't yet is due to distance. But now it's more of a concern that I wouldn't even be welcome. Simply due to the high standard of who is welcomed..

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
brakets go as followed:

1. jenn
2. hellen
3. ken
4. arash
5. kyle
6. me
7. mystery dude
8. mike

dirty sanchez is king of camping. poker rules. nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom