• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Lol, well according to mike I charge 60 dollars an hour...
Haha

:psycho: :lick:

It was actually 15 an hour while I was on the gaming lessons thing, but i never charged a cent to anyone, i just ended up saying "don't worry about it". Not that I ever made it a formal thing though.

ChuDat

Smash Master
100$ ??? where did u get that number from lolz.

Knives is correct. Why do u think MANY Ice Climber playerz who try to main Ice Climberz, alwayz fail and never get 1st,2nd,3rd on a consistent basis ? They have the tech, but I have the mind games. I know Ice Climberz in and out. I know what workz, and what doesn't work. I'll gladly work on your secondary Ice Climbers, and help you make them ur best character.

How does 25$ / hour sound ?

Don't think of it as you paying me to train you. The whole reason I even brought it up, is becuz what i stated before. I need the money to help pay for my plane ticket.

So think of it as, ur helping me out with my plane ticket, so that I could come for the march 24th bi-weekly =).

Anybody out there, let me know !! I can also train several people at a time. (No more than 4)

I think training several people (no more than 4, of course), would actually be better. U'd be surprised on how I can make this work, and what I can do with it.

Working on peoples team work, is my specialty also.

Reference : I coached VidjoGamer + Mew2King at TG6, against Azen + Chillindude829 for the win of doubles. I also coached Rob$ + Caveman against Azen + Chillindude829, and amazingly, Rob$ + Caveman beat Azen + Chillindude829 in the winners bracket.

Ask them about it. =)

-----
A discount is in order, if there are more than 2 people =)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

Lol, well according to mike I charge 60 dollars an hour...
Haha

:psycho: :lick:

It was actually 15 an hour while I was on the gaming lessons thing, but i never charged a cent to anyone, i just ended up saying "don't worry about it". Not that I ever made it a formal thing though.
well thats what i heard, just a rumor then.

also i want to know who wants to show up on my bday bi weekly with chu and vidjo, im going to start with a people and foods list. Normally for events like this food is not required, however, i do ask people for their help. Once again if you help you can eat if you dont then you just come for smash, while the rest of us will eat and you will miss out overall. I did 15 bucks one year which was horrible.

im sticking to everyone brings atleast 10 bucks worth of food. So if you are comming for sure, and definitely want to help out just post what you are bringing etc. Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of people bringing food/ Variety of food please , not just all pizza, gets nasty after awhile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)
2)

LuCKy

Smash Master
well chu $25 isnt bad and $350 for tickets lol how far do u live? so i guess its a maybe right now

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey Mike I'll probably be coming for teh Vidjo+Chu birthday bash, and I'll bring... cookies?

PS: Chu I'm willing to train you for $5 and hour LOLOL. (chu's response: gtfo of here pat!) Too good haha.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
????

Hey Mike I'll probably be coming for teh Vidjo+Chu birthday bash, and I'll bring... cookies?

PS: Chu I'm willing to train you for $5 and hour LOLOL. (chu's response: gtfo of here pat!) Too good haha.
cookies, hope its chocolate chip. Also we should get more offers on real food, that one year we had all candy it was nasty.

Knivez

Smash Ace
oOOH OOHH pick me! pick me!.

seriously now.....

is everyone gonna start doing this? hehe.

i nominate Mike Y as the 5th.
he's far more experienced and more skilled than most smashers. He wont dissapoint.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lucky calm down lolz u have no trak record its really up to them whod they want heard u lost to mcrusty at ucla maybe he should be on there >.> i beat him in winners and losers though at toy mandala just to clear up if ppl think mcrusty can beat me lolz ^_~ but the 5th man should be mike y hes a lot more experianced than me or anyone else prolly in the topic

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, Mike Y has good reason to be on the team :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lucky calm down lolz u have no trak record its really up to them whod they want heard u lost to mcrusty at ucla maybe he should be on there >.> i beat him in winners and losers though at toy mandala just to clear up if ppl think mcrusty can beat me lolz
HAHAHAHAHAHA this ***** be braaaaaggin

Iono though, I'm hearing McRusty is top tier...

LuCKy

Smash Master
ya i know but how come knives isnt on team b or like all the good people in socal does this really not matter ?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because Knivez is too busy pleasuring himself with the delights of other men to be bothered with something small like a crew battle :p

LuCKy

Smash Master
dont get me wrong the team is good but isnt there like better people in socal? and who is on team a

emerican

Smash Ace
i nominate Mike Y as the 5th.
he's far more experienced and more skilled than most smashers. He wont dissapoint.
yeh, B team needs a marth so when i watch the vids of vegas getting ***** i can count how many Boa combos' mike y does.. rapesies :D

Knivez

Smash Ace
boa combos? never heard of those...

come now, we know every marth combo is a ken combo, and to say anything otherwise would imply that you've never watched ken videos and stole his stuff.

and i just think Mike would do well overall because he knows how to fight all the matchups relatively well.

On another note, there is no team A for this event. Just a team B, and i'm probably not worthy of team A when u consider all the good players that have been here for longer.

ken and mana granted me a spot for team B sometime ago but i wont be able to attend because i got papers and midterms like crazy.. No joke, i even cancelled my own biweekly to catch up on my work. so yea sorry guys, whoever might have been expecting me there besides my crew..
it woulda been funny though for a team B to be azeem, edreese, Mike Y, me, and aznlep or someone else.
pretty much deepsocal vs vegas haha.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
*Sick*

See title. ^^^

I don't want to spread around my "Dark plague" sickness to the Hoang family, like when Helen almost died(<--her words!), so I'm out of the loop for this unfortunately:(

But for the 5th Man,.......................Mike Y or EznyJay

Arash

Smash Lord
i think it's agreed we need a marth for tomorrow

but then again, it's largely contingent on who shows up:)

Dodger

Smash Ace
This will be recorded right? Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tomorrow, but I want to see this Crew Battle!

The Game II

Smash Champion
ken and rest of the TOs,

I'd like to cover your tournament for my web site. yea yea norcal ban i know, but I'm already going to be in the area. So please let me know if it's OK. you can call me tonight at my work for any questions 831-754-4278

thanks.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
ken I forgot to say that I won't be able to make until 1:30 at the earliest. if you're doing lv/socal at the end then don't worry. and I'm not competing in the tourney so don't delay the ish because of that.

--GCII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom