• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
so whats the team to play against vegas ken/hugo? so cal wants to know who gets to play/(beat) vegas ;). also, who is vegas bringing for sure? list of names polease

zeta

Smash Journeyman
vegas is bringing enough for the crew battle and then some. lol. some locals mostly. if your gonna recognize any names it would be mine (lawl) vicko mogster and cloudsquall. can we get a sneak peak at the team we're gonna face??

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
.........BaSuRa.........
rom no ones said that gay **** since 1999 ***** lol update your vocab u better put some water on that **** **** >.>

haha well as for the vegas team i dont think theyd fair to well with evan and m/f pro theres more experianced players out there

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
which one of you is kyle, zeta?
hahahahahhaha
where'd you get the notion of kyle?
you visit any of the vegas videos or did one of our players (or evan) get to you?

kyle is sk92. its still up for debate i think if he's part of the team or not

zeta

Smash Journeyman
StuperDuperMan said:
zeta want to crew battle a so cal crew? saturday afternoon if you want. let me know if ur down.
This is too good. i knew i remembered your name. looks like if you participate we can make good on our two year old deal.

Knivez

Smash Ace
woo go zeem, edreese, represent DEEPsocal!

go azn_lep, mango + mystery guy , represent socal.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

alright my bday will be on the 27th of march. We are deciding to hold a bi weekly on the 24th with special guest chudat and vidjo gamer here. Vidjo rarely comes so this is an opporitunity for u peach players to play one of the greatest peaches. Chu dat on the other hand well hes just chu.

Also we might have food on this day if everyone wants to help out.

LuCKy

Smash Master
How about Lucky?
He's been doing pretty good.

:psycho: I don't why, but I really feel like being the 5th person. lol I haven't been going to Tournaments/biweeklys for a while.:dizzy:
all i can say is thanks and if i can i would luv to help own vegas and represent socal and if i have to i will beg lol but i guess thats up too ken...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
e40 out this hizitch :D

Maybe I'll show up on the 24th, I'm out for Falco blood :p

Arash

Smash Lord
lucky killed ken in like the first three seconds of one of our team matches, perhaps he'd make a good fifth player in the crew?

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i knew you were talking about team b and i do really wanna be in it but like i said befor i guess that's up to ken

ChuDat

Smash Master
I want to train someone for money. Who iz up for it ?

I think im definately coming down March 9th - March 18th. Thatz a good 9 dayz to train someone who is willing to get better at Ice Climbers, depending on Mike+Kenz permission of coming to their house.

I might be coming down the 24th for the bi-weekly, don't know yet. Im wishing that ticket prices would drop soon. If not, i can't come.

Would anyone be willing to help me out ? Anything is appreciated. I really want to come, but no money >.<

PS: Ticketz are $350+ X_X

LuCKy

Smash Master
I want to train someone for money. Who iz up for it ?

I think im definately coming down March 9th - March 18th. Thatz a good 9 dayz to train someone who is willing to get better at Ice Climbers, depending on Mike+Kenz permission of coming to their house.

I might be coming down the 24th for the bi-weekly, don't know yet. Im wishing that ticket prices would drop soon. If not, i can't come.

Would anyone be willing to help me out ? Anything is appreciated. I really want to come, but no money >.<

PS: Ticketz are $350+ X_X
lol i would money match you but train with you? i dont see how much better you could make someone i know your pro but thats because your name is chu dat lol dont think you could make someone pro though

Knivez

Smash Ace
u'd be surprised at the advice he can give u. I dont think he meant you'd get pro status within a few days, but more-so the mindset and understanding of how the game works. Most of us learn it by watching and playing better people but sometimes it helps to know what to look for. If someone can pin-point your mistakes with accuracy and tell u how to imrprove, im sure the info would help.
well it all depends how serious hes gonna train someone, and how good the "student" is at catching what he has to say.

just look at dc, he got good faster than most because of alex. Then theres the special **** cases like me and aesis that just showed up to a random tourny and rocked the socks. JK aesis sucks.

hard.

like palmdale..

LOL

LuCKy

Smash Master
u'd be surprised at the advice he can give u. I dont think he meant you'd get pro status within a few days, but more-so the mindset and understanding of how the game works. Most of us learn it by watching and playing better people but sometimes it helps to know what to look for. If someone can pin-point your mistakes with accuracy and tell u how to imrprove, im sure the info would help.
well it all depends how serious hes gonna train someone, and how good the "student" is at catching what he has to say.

just look at dc, he got good faster than most because of alex. Then theres the special **** cases like me and aesis that just showed up to a random tourny and rocked the socks. JK aesis sucks.

hard.

like palmdale..

LOL
first of all knives your too funny second i guess i understan what you mean,plus im sort of a chu fanboy so i cant wait to see his ic's play and he is the reason i have my ic's as my second main but i dont think i could pay someone like $100 bucks tooo get better.still though it's like chu..........well you never know maybe i would pay dependig how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom