• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I dont think the majority of socal is at bad terms with me though...

LuCKy

Smash Master
im not really sure what the big deal is with the mod controller thing is and im not sure what it does either the only reason i considered getting a control was because u could put two diffrent colors and that looks really cool :) i dont think i would pay 50 dollars for a control though

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I dont believe once you dont have enemies out there.
Wow, your grammer makes Champ look the person that invented the English language :p

/jokesies towards Champ

The point of my previous post was the majority of Socal doesn't like you Mana. That reason being San Diego doesn't know you that much.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
wow i get home from a hard day of school from 11 am to 10 pm and i see nothing but chaos.

wow from Mike y, I can't believe that actually came from you.

no one understands what it feels to be me, many people talk **** especially random people online wanting to beat me, so when i hear it for the 1000th time especially from socal players who i just want to play and have fun, it gets to me. I know it's maybe fun and games to you but if you seriously want to be cocky and say it then want to play a friendly, then I'd rather make it a money match.

I've said it many times, i don't like cocky people

whatever I play lots of friendlies at biweeklies but like i said im not a machine who can keep on going like the energizer bunny, I can choose to play who i like or people i like.

BTW i respect knives, last biweekly i played him in a couple of friendlies and afterwards he asked me if i was tired and i said "yes" he totally understood. I guess Mike Y isn't as cool as knives

:)

nublet06

Smash Lord
does that mean that you dont like yourself ken? i mean...its understandable that the best player in the world be cocky.....but often times you come off pretty lame. you are clearly the cockiest smasher in socal.

you even complained at the bi weekli like 20 times that you didnt get enough of the awards in champs best of 06 thread. we all realise you could win every award dealing with smash skills. do you really need to win them all? lol its just funny i guess.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Holy **** all hell has broken loose.

Ken, I remember at a biweekly some time ago you did say some pretty mean things about Mike Y. At the time, I assumed you were just kidding around, but it shocked me that you would say things like that even joking around. Perhaps some of that got back to Mike Y, but without the context of you messing around? That might explain what's happened between you two.

I don't even want to comment on the situation between who's banned and who isn't that situation disturbs me. I think there may be a lot of misinformation floating around so that just complicates matters.

On a lighter note some supra belated shout outs! (not too many though my memory fades quick...)

McRusty: Heh, thanks for partnering with me. I'm sorry we didn't do very well. I don't think I was playing very well that day, or maybe it was the people we played were just too good? I dunno. IT also could have been me adjusting to the wave bird. Hmmm.

Arash and Knivez: You're grouped cuz you both commented on my dedication to Kirby. Thanks I appreciate what you said. But in all honesty, I don't think I'd be playing Kirby still if I had any tourney-worthy higher tiered characters. Kirby continues to be my best char (Yes, I know that's hard to believe, but it's true.) and that's why I still play him. So while I love Kirby dearly, the fact remains that in melee, he is a terrible character. =/.

Azeem: We should play more. But you never tell me when you're playing! It's not like I can read your mind sheesh!

Connor: Good games man. I thought I played you before but maybe I was wrong. Keep practicing, you'll be able to pwn my Falcon in no time just like all the other socal marths ;-).

Edrees: I still want my CD :-D.

Hopefully we can all come to some sort of understanding regarding the recent drama. Especially since we have to show Vegas who's boss in the Pacific West in march. I don't wanna see SoCal divided for that.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

how many people r gonna play against vegas????
we are doing a 5 vs 5 against them. We have everything set up. Also sometime in march we have vidjo and chu comming. Chu is a possibility still right now not for sure, but vidjo already bought his ticket.

We are also on the verge of planning something big.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
does that mean that you dont like yourself ken? i mean...its understandable that the best player in the world be cocky.....but often times you come off pretty lame. you are clearly the cockiest smasher in socal.

you even complained at the bi weekli like 20 times that you didnt get enough of the awards in champs best of 06 thread. we all realise you could win every award dealing with smash skills. do you really need to win them all? lol its just funny i guess.
yes pretty lame when you and all pdale said you'd beat me and would not bet anymore than $1 on our match because you do soooo well vs marth. who's cocky? not me

no i don't want every award in socal, I think you deserve the award for most cockiest smasher in socal

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Well DSF thinks socal sucks, that's fine. He can have his opinion. The difference between him and Mana is that He doesn't actually lose to tons of people in socal on a consistent basis. And you can claim that you only lose to socal cuz "Socal is only good vs Socal" all you want. You aren't that amazing out of state either.

I personally think Socal is amazing, but there is one tiny thing that is holding Socal back. And I can honestly say that it is you mana.

You seriously tried to prevent the 2nd biggest smash region in the nation from playing with DSF just because you had a vendetta against him. You thought that all your precious training would be passed on to him.

Newsflash: DSF was better than you and he was better than all of us in socal except for ken. What in the world could we have possibly trained him on? Not that DSF trained all of socal, cuz that's just as ridiculous as saying that you did. The point is that socal gets good by playing socal, and when you put restrictions on a region as if you are the boss or some****, you hinder us all.

Why do you think MD/VA is so good? Is it cuz Azen is a **** and says "if the region plays vs DA, I will ban you from my tournaments"? Bull****. They are good because they constantly play vs each other and grow in skill cuz there is no dictator trying to control who people can or can't play.

And don't even say "I don't control people, I give them choices". Cuz saying "If you don't do as I say, you can't come to the most known tournaments in socal" isn't really a choice. It's like saying "do as I say or I will kill your family" as if that really is giving someone a choice.

See it's simple Mike, all these problems you have with socal, you bring them to yourself.

nublet06

Smash Lord
LOL i dont think i can beat you. for some reason emerican wanted to bet a dollar.

IMO you hugs and alex are untouchable for me. and i could care less. smash is fun. i didnt bet ****....and i even told brett it was dumb to bet agaisnt the best player in the world.

i think i could maybe beat some of your secondaries. but your marth? LOL hell no. BoA beats me like 60%.

oh yes...i will gladly take award for cockiest smasher. confidence is great for smash. talking bad about other smashers and implying they are nto good enough to play you or something stupid like that tho.....not so great.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Wow, your grammer makes Champ look the person that invented the English language :p

/jokesies towards Champ

The point of my previous post was the majority of Socal doesn't like you Mana. That reason being San Diego doesn't know you that much.
hahahahaha. I guess it's obvious that im socal's worst english speaker? Too goods =)

Xuerarit: wow
Xuerarit: so that what it do
Xuerarit: wow
Xuerarit: bad sentence haha

Knivez

Smash Ace
omar get outta here, go hang with trevyn or somethin...
lol jk i love u man, like a fat chick loves cake.
thats my style i'll say anythin to make ya smile ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
y is dsf banned???? if its 5v5 the team should be like ken,dsf,huggs,wolf and like arash or mango that would sooooooo own

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
manacloud1 (11:52:45 PM): you say im holding so cal back?
manacloud1 (11:52:49 PM): u know whats holding so cal back
manacloud1 (11:52:50 PM): not traveling
manacloud1 (11:52:54 PM): enough said hugs
manacloud1 (11:53:04 PM): keep making false accusations towards me
manacloud1 (11:53:15 PM): ec travels way more then people in the wc
manacloud1 (11:53:17 PM): thus they get better
manacloud1 (11:53:22 PM): u out of all people should know this
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:53:25 PM): g-reg travels?
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:53:27 PM): km travels?
manacloud1 (11:53:28 PM): yes
manacloud1 (11:53:29 PM): he does
manacloud1 (11:53:32 PM): yes he does
manacloud1 (11:53:37 PM): ill be t u money they travel
manacloud1 (11:53:54 PM): ive seen gregulate
manacloud1 (11:53:57 PM): many times\
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:53:58 PM): ok, lets bet, I say that KM has only gone to FC, and that Greg has never left the EC
manacloud1 (11:53:59 PM): at tournies
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:53:59 PM): k?
manacloud1 (11:54:12 PM): going to fc is traveling
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:15 PM): ok
manacloud1 (11:54:16 PM): i win
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:19 PM): and socal hasn't traveled?
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:23 PM): lol
manacloud1 (11:54:27 PM): name people in so cal who has traveled
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:31 PM): socal travels too, so why do we suck?
manacloud1 (11:54:31 PM): besides u and me and arash
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:32 PM): Azeem
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:34 PM): gabe
manacloud1 (11:54:34 PM): lol
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:35 PM): wolf
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:36 PM): omar
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:39 PM): DSF
manacloud1 (11:54:45 PM): im talking about overall
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:45 PM): Edreese
manacloud1 (11:54:47 PM): thats not overall
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:51 PM): i'm still going
manacloud1 (11:54:54 PM): u are comparing cost
manacloud1 (11:54:55 PM): coast
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:57 PM): wtf do you mean overall?
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:54:59 PM): lol AZ is south
manacloud1 (11:55:07 PM): im talking about overall coast
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:55:08 PM): panda
manacloud1 (11:55:11 PM): u said why ec is better
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:55:12 PM): should I continue?
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:55:15 PM): caotic
manacloud1 (11:55:18 PM): lol your joking right
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:55:22 PM): I can keep going
manacloud1 (11:55:31 PM): keep going
manacloud1 (11:55:34 PM): because your argument is lame
manacloud1 (11:55:44 PM): u think so cal sucks because of me
manacloud1 (11:55:45 PM): lol
manacloud1 (11:55:50 PM): **** how did i make everyone suck
manacloud1 (11:55:51 PM): hugs
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:56:01 PM): your argument is that socal sucks because we don't travel, I'm telling you that there are socal players who travel who aren't as good as they could be, I'm also telling you that there are amazing EC smashers who DON"T really travel, and they are amazing
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:56:05 PM): something else is missing from the equation
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:56:07 PM): take a guess
manacloud1 (11:56:09 PM): no
manacloud1 (11:56:12 PM): theres nothing missing
manacloud1 (11:56:17 PM): some people are better than others
manacloud1 (11:56:21 PM): its easy as that
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:56:21 PM): Here, I'll post this argument, and I'll see if anyone agrees
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:56:23 PM): lets find out
manacloud1 (11:56:27 PM): go ahead
manacloud1 (11:56:31 PM): lets get eveyrone to hate on manacloud
manacloud1 (11:56:40 PM): or lets get guys who already hate mana cloud to agree
manacloud1 (11:56:40 PM): with you
manacloud1 (11:56:48 PM): i wonder whos going to win this unbiased event
manacloud1 (11:56:53 PM): LOl your too funny hugs
manacloud1 (11:56:54 PM): whatever
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:58:17 PM): their region, for the most part, plays mainly just against themselves
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:58:26 PM): yet they are ****ing amazing at this game,
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:58:40 PM): you try to stop us from playing against each other, and we aren't as good
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:58:45 PM): You don't see a connection?
manacloud1 (11:59:01 PM): no
manacloud1 (11:59:04 PM): i dont stop ****
manacloud1 (11:59:09 PM): cause how i see it
manacloud1 (11:59:11 PM): i dont have that power
manacloud1 (11:59:14 PM): u still play with dsf
manacloud1 (11:59:19 PM): people still play with each other
manacloud1 (11:59:24 PM): so i dont know what your tlaking about
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:59:34 PM): yeah, and look what's going on, socal is improving rapidly
manacloud1 (11:59:37 PM): lol
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:59:40 PM): we are getting loads of new talented players
JOHNyONthegUitar (11:59:49 PM): So we'll just see what people think
manacloud1 (12:00:06 AM): u mean what your people think

I personally feel that regions and crews become better when they play vs their best. Ken is our best but he doesn't really do smashfests or go to people's houses very often but that's perfectly ok. Because he has many more responsibilities than some EC smashers who have all the time in the world to smash. Hell, even I sometimes have trouble attending tournies or going to smashfests because I work 30 + hours a week and go to school full time and have a girl to worry about, people get busy. So the busy lifestyle barely prevents the region from becoming better. But that is barely socal's problem, because it applies to so few people, and even the busiest of peopel still find time to play smash with others. I think there is a different problem.

When someone tries putting restrictions on who they can or can't play, or when someone doesn't allow you to attend tournaments where you could play countless other skilled players, don't you think that would cause a region to not be as good as it could be?

So does anyone agree with me? Or no? If not then it's fine, I'll keep thinking what I think.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Much <3 for Dodgers devotion, definitely one of the coolest smashers out there.

On a much less happy note:
Wow... what just happened? Ken, Mike: I've told you guys time and time again that I have the utmost respect for you guys for opening up your home for smashers of all sorts to meet, and for providing a common ground for SoCal's smashers to put their skills to the test. I believe that I have been friendly and respectful to the best of my ability during any interaction with you guys. Cite any incident of me being disrespectful to prove me wrong. So please, I'm saying this in the most humble manner.

Mike:
The Bi weeklies have been the standard for good competition. It has always been the plateau where smashers would come to see how their skills stack up. Why then would you want to take this away? Of course I see that wasn't you original intention when you banned ROFL and Fabian (that part is none of my business) but surely you must have seen the repercussions of your actions.

SoCal is a pretty tightly knit community and by trying to cast individuals out, you only managed to exclude yourself. SoCal doesn't abandon their smashers. While you've always been strict (which is completely understandable given it is your house) SoCal still accepted you as a beneficial aspect of the smash scene. However, by being the only smasher in SoCal who excludes other smashers, you've isolated yourself from the rest of SoCal. No one else does that. This is the foremost reason why the majority of SoCal has taken a more drastic stance towards you.

You say that you're only banning them from your house, and you say that the bi weeklies are the best place to improve. By that logic, when you ban them from your house, you're banning them from the best place for their improvement. These aren't my words or an assumption, but a logical connection between statements you have made. By banning people from what has come to be recognized as the standard for competition, you've taken out a piece of what makes the bi weeklies so great. Naturally, this is going to upset atleast one person or crew who treasured that part of the bi weekly. Thus they leave. From there on: dominos. Now from my experiance talking to you, (despite what people are claiming) you tend think very sequentially and logically. So then why didn't you see these consequences?

Mike, I've talked to you one on one and with your family (Ken, Jenny and Helen) and your a smart, reasonable individual. I know that in close quarter your not the *** that SoCal has made you out to be, but can you blame them. You haven't displayed any sympathy or compassion for many individuals in the smash scene. Why can't you be the person I've talked to one on one in front of the community?

Ken:
I have more respect for you as a smasher than I'll ever have for anyone else, but you have to realize that you have a large degree of responsibility in that position. I know that I can't even begin to fathom all the **** you put up with, be it with random smasher #5326 or with large scale issues with other big names. However, that doesn't give you the right to degrade other very talented smasher, in specific Mike Y.

It's one thing to let your performances speak or even to say that your better than someone. But you actually came off insulted when someone compared you to Mike Y. Yes, we realize that you're better. You're Ken! In my opinion, as well as many others, you are the king of smash, the best player hands down. That's amazing, truly amazing. At the same time it gives you a responsibility to act maturely about your position. Being disgusted when compared to other players usually isn't the best route for maturity.

In my experiances you are one of the most genuine and friendly smasher I've met. In tough situations you're left as the nice guy who's victimized, and I agree that's completely unfair. But if you haven't realized yet, you come off pretty cocky from time to time. You've said it yourself, you "hate cocky people," the hypocrisy becomes overwhelming at times. Luckily your a very likeable guy and minor flaws like an occasional hypocritcal remark are easily overlooked. Especially when you consider Manacloud's point "Nobody's perfect" I just thought this might be comething that should be brought to your attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------
You two play, without a doubt, a very important role in the SoCal smash scene. Rest assure however, SoCal isn't afraid to voice their opinion and banning people isn't the correct course of action. Please, I know you guys are better than this, step outside of yourselves and look at this from a different perspective. Not necessarily ROFLs or DSFs perspective, but just one outside of you own. It's completely understandable if you don't agree with us, just as it should be understandable when we don't agree with you. Just be sure to validate our opinions before you just shun them and impose your own. I know that we try and validate yours.

I usually don't like posting stuff like this online because I can't get immediate feedback as I would in a conversation. With that I hope to see you guys at the next bi weekly and talk to you in person. It's much easier to reason when I can connect on a personal level. Lookin' foward to it.

EDIT: I have to agree with HugS. Last 2 paragraphs hit the nail on the head. *pound*

LuCKy

Smash Master
ummmmm what a long post huggs lol it was kinda funny to but i agree people getting banned is whack and i have the answer BiWeekly @ my house and all of socal is invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL JK

Dodger

Smash Ace
Screw PC Chris, Azn_Lep for President! <3!

And I don't just say that cause he complimented me on my devotion to Kirby XD.

$ick

Smash Lord
More people should just go to the Riverside biweekly, esp. since that's the only one I'll be going to mainly. :) But seriously.... You should.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
My gosh, I was thinking the same thing before you guys even posted it!

AZN LEP FOR PRESIDENT

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
omar get outta here, go hang with trevyn or somethin...
lol jk i love u man, like a fat chick loves cake.
thats my style i'll say anythin to make ya smile ;)
LMFAO. I was just showing some love to Champ by reminding him or anyone who may be judging his poor english that "what it do" is just common slang for "what's up". Perhaps Champ is more knowledgeable in the ways of English than we think he is...he may very well be manipulating our minds and opinions of him to his liking, until one day we realize there's no escaping his evil plan to make us all slaves, or something equally sinister.

And I'm not a fat chick, but I happen to love cake too. I could go for some right now.

Lol I was reading your post earlier about the reasons for membership in deepsocal. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl you're a crazy soul Alan, you're a crazy soul.

But yeah, much love to you as well good sir. Well since you got me posting, I might as well do some shout outs and stuff.

To this guy Knives: Good game at the bi-weekly lol for the first time in a while I'm not too disappointed in losing a match. I mean, winning is always good, but I hung around to watch your matches against Ken, and, just...wow. Your fox moves so smoothly. It's crazy. You got some maneuvers I haven't seen from any fox in a very, very long time, if ever. Not even quite sure what to make of your style. But whatever you were doing, it was working. Good to play you though. I'll have to figure out a new strategy for fighting foxes of such a nature. It's tough to keep up with the speed/movement. x.x But yeah, good games. You seemed either really tired/frustrated at the bi-weekly, or just really focused. Either way, congrats on 2nd place. And good seeing you again. I'll have to smash it up with DeepSoCal sometime. You guys are too good/too cool.

Ken: Good seeing you again Ken. Glad to hear school's going well for you, and whatnot. We had some really fun teams matches. I loved every minute of them. Glad to see you're as awesome as ever. See you next time I'm in SoCal perhaps? Take care

Mike: Thanks for hosting the bi-weekly. Nice chatting with you again and such. Nice to attend and see that not much has changed in SoCal. You've been hosting bi-weeklies for quite a while now. Seems like just yesterday I lived in Cali and was attending them often. The good ol' days. Well, 'til next time.

Helen: Hey good to see you again! Man a junior in highschool already. That's too crazy. =/ I remember my junior year. But like we were discussing, junior year is pretty important. So work hard. And yeah I'm only a couple years older than you. It's not THAt hard to believe. >/ Talk to ya later =D

Aesis: I love you Aesis. That's all lol. Nah but for reals, it's always cool seeing you man. You got a really fun and enjoyable personality, and it always keeps the atmosphere pleasant. Too bad we had to play in teams...and yeah, we didn't even get to finish our marth ditto. >/ Man we never play, you're absolutely right lol. Well hopefully we get the chance to some day soon. =/ Glad to hear UCLA is going well for you. See you next time man

Azeem: Hell yeah Azeem, too good lol. Glad you showed up. Always good seeing you. Too bad we didn't get to go get food or anything afterwards. Joe was in too much of a hurry to get out of the bi-weekly so we could go do absolutely nothing, which is exactly what we did lol but next time. Peace out man.

Mango: Your jiggly is too good. I gotta' remember not to take new players with fast growing reputations too lightly...you caught me off guard a few times. I was impressed. Keep practicing and getting that experience. You'll rise to the top soon enough, I'm sure.

Kira: Hey man, we only played in teams, but you were pulling some nice moves. I had to really get my head in the game to start watching what was happening in our matches closely. You were moving pretty fast. Keep practicing man.

Arash: Man, arash, you rested Hugo and I so much it was painful. It took a few rounds to remind me that jigglypuff was capable of such things LOL. But yeah man good to see you again. A shame we didn't get to chat more. I haven't seen you in months. August I think it was...OC2? Something like that. Man...=/ Well hey, thanks for helping me with my Calc. homework that one time lol it was simple enough but your assistance saved me a good chunk of time. Hope to see you again soon man. Take care!

David C: David lol too good chilling with you this weekend. You're too cool, and just way too good for your age >.< Holy crap, seriously. You pull such ridiculous stuff sometimes. And yeah man, I know what you mean when you say you wanna' keep getting better. I'm the same way, but I live in Az. =/ But there's hope for you man, just keep gaining experience. That's what you need the most is experience. If you got that, then you can apply your skill to any match. But yeah, thanks for letting me and joe chill at your place for the night. It was a fun weekend. We'll hang next time I come down, and maybe we'll actually go to a party or some **** lol. Peace out man

Jay: You already know my shout outs ***** they're not necessary LOL nah but for reals, you can't john it anymore and say you want to quit because this weekend was flat out proof that you've improved a ton. Like I told you on the phone, I kept waiting to see you slip and play recklessly like you used to, but you never relapsed. You just maintained this new skill level I had never seen from you. I'm impressed man. Just keep practicing, keep training, and keep thuggin' it LOL. But maybe next time we'll play somethin' dem hoes will like...lol

Hugo: Good times man. Thanks for teaming with me. A few key mistakes cost us 1st place...seems like that's always the case, but, I had a lot of fun regardless. And I don't think we played poorly. Too bad you had to leave early, and couldn't stay to finish singles. But it was fun all the same. I'll come down to soCal soon, and we'll get the crew together or somethin'. Or we can go to that place where they serve those hot pocket-like things that don't really taste like hot pockets but are really good. Lol ttyl

Omar: Lol

Wow I know I'm gonna' forget someone but I'm so tired I can't help it. I gotta' get to bed.

--------------------------------

As for this argument...

Man, it's just the same old bull**** to me. There's always arguments of this nature between the same people over the same futile, nonsensical garbage. It's at the point where you can't honestly look at the conflict objectively, and actually find any logical reason to argue over this kind of thing...it's just nonsense. That's all it is. People (maybe some in particular more than others) need to learn how to get along and play fair. That's all. Well actually it's more complicated than that but then again...it always is...or is it? LOL most importantly, bed time. Peace my brothas.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
AZN_LEP for president!!!

Haha, I was in a ranting mood yesterday, so sorry mana and everyone if I came off as a **** to you guys. First of all, Ken I think you're a very cool guy. You were very down to Earth and nice when I came to your house. Heck, I even got to get JV four stocked by your falcon, lol. I think the whole 1000 random smashers online trash talking you is just one of the perks, although bad, that you just have to live with being the "king of smash". Simply put, everyone knows you're the best at smash in the US, despite the recent MLG tourneys. Don't let what people say make you think otherwise.

Mana, yes I know you have to be an enforcer, but there is more than one way to get the job done. I know what it's like to play host to 30+ people. It's stressful, especially with a bunch of reckless guys. I know where you're coming from that aspect. In the end, I know you're a great guy, it was fun getting ***** by you in the crew match. (Actually it wasnt. j/k j/k). I hope you didn't take my comments too personally.

Anyway, I don't know where this rant is going, so i'll just end it here

tafo out

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
talking bad about other smashers and implying they are nto good enough to play you or something stupid like that tho.....not so great.
like how you degrade zander's skill at smash and screaming in his face at the UC crew battles about how much he sucked while he played? not so cool...

yes, when have I told anyone in socal that they aren't good enough to play me? Didn't think so... I've probably played almost everyone in socal who has come to biweeklies atleast once if not then probably soon.

Much <3 for Dodgers devotion, definitely one of the coolest smashers out there.

Ken:
I have more respect for you as a smasher than I'll ever have for anyone else, but you have to realize that you have a large degree of responsibility in that position. I know that I can't even begin to fathom all the **** you put up with, be it with random smasher #5326 or with large scale issues with other big names. However, that doesn't give you the right to degrade other very talented smasher, in specific Mike Y.

It's one thing to let your performances speak or even to say that your better than someone. But you actually came off insulted when someone compared you to Mike Y. Yes, we realize that you're better. You're Ken! In my opinion, as well as many others, you are the king of smash, the best player hands down. That's amazing, truly amazing. At the same time it gives you a responsibility to act maturely about your position. Being disgusted when compared to other players usually isn't the best route for maturity.

In my experiances you are one of the most genuine and friendly smasher I've met. In tough situations you're left as the nice guy who's victimized, and I agree that's completely unfair. But if you haven't realized yet, you come off pretty cocky from time to time. You've said it yourself, you "hate cocky people," the hypocrisy becomes overwhelming at times. Luckily your a very likeable guy and minor flaws like an occasional hypocritcal remark are easily overlooked. Especially when you consider Manacloud's point "Nobody's perfect" I just thought this might be comething that should be brought to your attention.

EDIT: I have to agree with HugS. Last 2 paragraphs hit the nail on the head. *pound*

If you were referring to Mike y, i simply was joking about him sucking and where he doesn't compare to me. I mean Hugo does that to azeem all the time..

Mike y once told me i sucked and he beats me all the time at a smashfest so why can't i do the same to him? oh yea... its because im #1 in the world and im not allowed to joke around.

here's some evidence why i was joking to those idiots who don't seem to care.
1) if mike y sucked and he's ranked 9-11 or something in socal, everyone under him must suck a trimenduous amount.

2) he's takin atleast 1-3 stocks against me before, weither or not it was in crew battles or a set

3) he's beaten hugo, came close to beat dsf and many other talented smashers in socal.

so in actuallity, he does compare to me, since i said before there isnt much of a gap between our B team and A team. It's not like I can 3-4 stock everyone in socal without even trying.

So of course i say some pretty harsh things about mike y at the biweekly and of course i was joking I didn't think he would take it personally and if so then I'm sorry.

If anything I didnt take it out of smash (for example not that these things are true) and say how cheap he is, or how much of an *** he is, If anything I insulted his skills at smash unlike smashers talking about me personally or manacloud calling us unrespectful or money hungry etc. So who's mature now?

If it was a bit ambiguous online then people should have asked me personally if i was joking and not just assume. It doesn't matter if it sounds serious online because you can't really tell.

Azn lep, if anything you should know me by now, I'm not a very serious person. I joke around alot, i make jokes at biweeklies. I doubt at any biweekly that someone doesn't laugh to my jokes, Even serious azeem laughed to my corny jokes at the last one.

and if its anything im not cocky.
Sure I believe i can beat certain people but i dont go around bragging that im #1 in the world to everyone. Barely anyone at school knows that im a God at smash, i keep things down low.

So just because I'm the best at smash doesn't give me the right to play around and tell people they're terrible? I've never disrespected anyone in socal, I treat everyone with respect because its my nature regardless of their smash skills or not.

I've talked to Mike y, it appears to be an misunderstanding. I hope everyone can grow up and forget everything. VEGAS is coming in about a week and I still want to see everyone and make a B team to go up against them.

What if ROFL and Araknophobe was unban will everyone willing to forgive and forget? It's really no ones fault, it just got a little out of hand, and i understand some things were said which shouldnt have been said.

DSF on the other hand is a different story, my parents don't allow him at our house when they heard him talk **** about it long ago. my parents don't want him here, simple and plain as that.

conclusion: It's stupid to fight over such a stupid thing especially which started in that stupid thread NEALDT MADE "AKA **** not sanchez" He simply said that it was a thread to inform players about controller mods and not a thread to argue about it. Yes I see him posting in there arguing about it. People are making accusations on manacloud modding controllers but yet no one knows what he actually does. IF people want it and are willing to pay it's their business not yours.

I told nealdt to close the thread before it gets out of hand but apparently when i aim nealdt after it got out of hand he simple said something like " more action" so apparently he loves drama. Nealdt needs a job he has too much time so all he loves to do is post on here about "FREE pancakes" or make usless threads.

If anything manacloud and I have made socal better and not hold it back. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, especially from hugo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom