• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
LoL you are the most misinformed smasher in socal. You ALWAYS say things before doing any research on what actually is true. LoooooL #1 smasher for life.

Just an FYI, I took a forfeit and left after I lost to ken in winners finals cuz I had to work at 6. so I didn't even get to see what went on in losers. I didn't even play Knives.

So ken was the only person who beat me. Just an FYI.
HugS is still too good :)
i said "i guess you beat hugo too", which doens't mean i was ill informed, just that i saw the placeings and it said you got 3rd and he got 2nd. calm down huggies

Arash

Smash Lord
great biweekly!

helen - wtf 2nd post on smashboards? too much

ken - i suck at teams:( i'll try harder next time, i promise

mike - i gotta get me that banner

hugo - good ish in teams and singles, pity you had to leave before you could fight your last matches... we had a good match though, i would gladly give up mute city AND brinstar to get rid of yoshi's story...

knives - you were on fire! i wonder what would have happened if you fought hugo...

omar - lol randomly came... glad to see you again, and play that deadly shiek in teams

azeem - we don't play often enough:( and we practically live like blocks away

mango + lucky - great team! i don't know what happened in loser's though...

pbody - i'll be honest, i seriously underestimated you before fighting you... but i guess you showed me:) good stuff yesterday

blitz - dang you're getting better! i better watch out next time

kira - you're also improving at an insane rate... team death note ftw

DC - stellar placing as always

dodger - i only wish i were as dedicated to my low tier as you... i seriously regret not playing bowser in a couple matches, i might have done better...

i just can't wait to see those vegas guys though, this'll be sweet!

Knivez

Smash Ace
late shoutout-

azeem- thanks for dragging me out of bed and making me come to this. even though we didnt get to warm up for doubles and we played pretty bad, it was fun teaming with you. God we sucked. next time lets ask not to be in the same bracket till later if possible.

fabian- stop calling azeem wanting to team just cause u did well with mike haha. Dont worry about our tourny match too much, you'll get there and dont get discouraged.

mana- good games, i guess i need to work on my falco matchups some more and thanks for your offer. I'll give it some thought.

ken- thanks for the set and if i go to vegas hopefully you'll play me friendlies like you mentioned ^_^. i'll let u know further on this week and dont worry about putting me on any team if its not to your liking.

arash- good stuff in doubles, even if u slipped a little during winner brackets, you guys came back and owned it. the ken+ arash doubles is still too strong. i was wondering myself how i would do against hugo but i still think he would have had it. His samus is gay like that ^_^.
( GABE WHERE WERE YOU??? i missed the gaysies)

pbody- close games man, your falco is good on foxes. it just shows me again how i need more falco practice, so i guess i'll give evil nemesis a call hehe.

omar- close set also, your sheik is very solid as always and it was great seeing you at the one biweekly i decided to go to haha.

ezynjay- man you're not so easy anymore i guess. getting better there jay, good improvement.

dc- good stuff getting 4th and your falcon is impressive. Despite the matchup i shouldnt have underestimated it. dsf training goes a long way.

mango+lucky- you guys did awesome on teams, it surprised everyone i think and good job in singles also.

kira- i hear from azeem that you're a cool guy and i think i've seen you before once at my biweekly. i should have taken that name but im stuck with knives(z). Maybe i could still be L.

dodger!- you're always so awesome to be with. One of the nicest smashers i know and never give up on kirby, because there are so few players out there like you that still devote themselves to the low tiers. It is nice to see that at times.

hugo- good johns ^_^. nice getting 3rd( more like 2nd), and i hope we play again sometime, you know i wanna beat you right? haha, i practically asked you how i could beat you a while back. thanks for letting me know some stuff and i hope not to dissapoint you in the near future >.> hehe jk your samus is solid like a jello pudding cake. love ya.

jtb- thanks for your support and we should play this week, same goes to you luigi, even though you hate my guts and care more about beating me than actually helping each other improve.... haha o well.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
haha mike. champ is a good guy, thats a joke, dont judge him like that to make him look bad... if you claim to have had this mad trust for him, you shouldve seen that

Knivez

Smash Ace
How come no one's out for my blood =[
who the fu?...

anyways, i think what champ was trying to hint at was his own homosexuality.

he wants ken's "blood", but its more likely that he is referring to the sexiness that is ken.

masashi up-air is just another sex term found on the kuma-sutra, which as we all know is the most hentai of comic books out there.

azeem, before you try to defend someone, stfu and truly read BETWEEN the lines (its high school english all over again). I guess you were one of them kids that didnt understand any metaphors and ended up writing summaries of the story instead of analyzing the material. Good stuff you piece of Shet. :lick:

on a further note....,
you sucked in teams.
HARD.

Knivez

Smash Ace
its not so much about not allowing noobs. for example, just look at champ.
we actually have a selection process we undergo here at Deepsocal United (C).
Trevyn, the founder and ever-so glorified retired smasher has left us with some wise advice as how to sort people out.
here are just some guidelines that have led members to be a part of deepsocal...

1) we needed a pharmacist, simply because there are not enough of them, especially the asian ones who flunked out of real med school and instead became some left over POS gonna hate his career for the rest of his life mike y.

2) Edreese is basically the female of the group. We treat her gently and never try to over masculinate( is that a word?) her because of her fragility as a human being. Not much else can be said about edreese but we needed someone to release the sexual tension after the smash sessions and she just happens to be the lucky girl.

3) we needed a dirty mexican. Enter azeem, the piece of shet who was recruited solely for the lack of latino people in the area. We were considering gabe for a while and possibly even hugo cause they knew that without omar or dsf, they were screwed out of a crew. Then we thought about hugo and how his name sounds awful, and gabe plays yoshi so that was an instant HELL NO. Furthermore, did i mention already that gabe hit on me at the dennis after the Best of 06 tournament? If not, then here it is. GABE HIT ON ME AT THE DENNIS AFTER THE BEST OF 2006 TOURNAMENT. anyways azeem is the dark pakistany slave we all like to tease and masterbate to.

4) I was recruited into the crew for my obvious talents as a smasher and furthermore as the most supreme being to have ever faced the face of the faces. In all honesty, i single handedly carry the crew with my pure optimism and a promise of tomorrow. As i stare away, its 6 in the morning and the party is still jumping cause mike y is not home. We got biatches on the living room getting it on( edreese). Azeem is serving drinks and cleaning my socks as the good master/slave relationship continues.

5) moving on to champ, which you were most intrigued about for his lack of skill and inherent noobness. Yes i know what you're thinking. Why is champ on the power rankings? Who is champ, and why is his name Champ? why cant he say something as simple as "pizza" or nicolas cage...seriously WTF?? anyways champ is just there as a secondary fox to make me look better.

ok, now that i have explained how deepsocal came to be, here are some guidelines on how you could be the next member..

few requirements:

1)dont get 3 stocked by knives both games at the last biweekly, trying to **** me with peach and then switching to sheik out of desperation. That shows character or lackthere of and thus reflects poorly on your evaluation into deepsocal. (JK)

2) don't be afraid of spiders. Anyone who is afraid of spiders is nothing short of a bi tch waiting to be slapped. I mean, cmon....SPIDERS?? i'm more afraid of straight people. (THIS IS TRUE)

3) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnophobia
pwnophobia
The fear of getting owned in a competitive game such as Counter-Strike.

i think that sums it up, and this applies to the last biweekly when u texted evil nemesis asking what to do against me. First of all, you lose. secondly, you get 3 stocked both games LOL ROFL LMAO......its really not that funny...i'm such an ***(w)hole.
that should do it and i hope you keep trying to get into deepsocal, but just so u know, my crew hates me. @_@

araknophobik

Smash Master
i laughed at your whole post
until you brought up my 3-stock loss :(
i didn't use peach to be cheap, i actually do use her...your just to quick i suppose
and sheik...yeah i was kinda desperate there, ive been trying to avoid using her lately
and spiders are a legitamet phobia >_<
it sure beats being scared of heterosexuals like you do
thats why you scare them off and only allow gays into your apartment.

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh wow that was mean, my bad. i just read it. it sounded a lot funnier in my head, like champ playing the piano while neal breathes down his neck and sweat fills the air with moisture falling down their chin as they gaze into another's eyes and say to themselves..."this is love".

spiders are a legitimate phobia but you can just step on em you know..you're quite a bit bigger. True, the exterior cepholothorax could possibly stain and damage the shoe upon inpact but thats a risk i'm willing to take in every day situations, riding my life on the line.

heterosexuals are waaaay too gay. They try to portray themselves as confident and strong-- Features that have long been instilled in american gender, a bullshet cultural construction that serves only to confuse and divide us. Why do men have to be with women i ask? socrates once said, apart from the excerpts of The Republic which made NO SENSE(JK! LOL...), that in order for a true relationship to work, a man would have to be with another man, for we are the more rational of the sexes and do not let emotions overcome us. This sounds sexist for sure, but i dont see edreese complaining when champ and azeem open the car door for her and treat her to dinner. On that note, i punched mike y in the face the other day for prescribing to me what would otherwise be considered pure colombian heroine instead of the midol i specifically requested for my monthly cramps. Edreese then reacted to that and kicked me in the right nut (not the left as popular belief would have it). THe crew passed it off as a cute act done out of emotional anger and frustration. I of course could not hit her back. Why not? oh wait that would be physical abuse on my part and could wind up in jail for kicking edreese back. I then proceeded to vent out my anger by making azeem pick the cotton of my farm and putting champ to work at the railroads. The story continues next time, when knivesies visits the little town of mississippi, which might as well be an indian cussword for **** you america, try to spell that shet right.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
oh wow that was mean, my bad. i just read it. it sounded a lot funnier in my head, like champ playing the piano while neal breathes down his neck and sweat fills the air with moisture falling down their chin as they gaze into another's eyes and say to themselves..."this is love".

spiders are a legitimate phobia but you can just step on em you know..you're quite a bit bigger. True, the exterior cepholothorax could possibly stain and damage the shoe upon inpact but thats a risk i'm willing to take in every day situations, riding my life on the line.

heterosexuals are waaaay too gay. They try to portray themselves as confident and strong-- Features that have long been instilled in american gender, a bullshet cultural construction that serves only to confuse and divide us. Why do men have to be with women i ask? socrates once said, apart from the excerpts of The Republic which made NO SENSE(JK! LOL...), that in order for a true relationship to work, a man would have to be with another man, for we are the more rational of the sexes and do not let emotions overcome us. This sounds sexist for sure, but i dont see edreese complaining when champ and azeem open the car door for her and treat her to dinner. On that note, i punched mike y in the face the other day for prescribing to me what would otherwise be considered pure colombian heroine instead of the midol i specifically requested for my monthly cramps. Edreese then reacted to that and kicked me in the right nut (not the left as popular belief would have it). THe crew passed it off as a cute act done out of emotional anger and frustration. I of course could not hit her back. Why not? oh wait that would be physical abuse on my part and could wind up in jail for kicking edreese back. I then proceeded to vent out my anger by making azeem pick the cotton of my farm and putting champ to work at the railroads. The story continues next time, when knivesies visits the little town of mississippi, which might as well be an indian cussword for **** you america, try to spell that shet right.
WOW Alan LOL

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Haven't done a shout out in a while, so why not.

Jay & aesis - we 6stck u guys, then u guys beat us next 2 games?! Wtf charles. Ur team should've been called "jaysis"

Fabian ~ don't get depressed man!!! I don't wanna hear them words of Jay from you "I'm quitting smash" lol

Knives ~ sooooooo close! It was nice playing u again =]

Azeem ~ I eat marths in teams for breakfast. Why no samus on dreamland? 0.o

Mango ~ had it not been for our match, I probably would've lost to arash. U got my legs shaking.

Arash ~ finally I beat arash, all these times I've tried other chars when all I needed was my main. This was no easy game, you gave me the hardest game next to mango that day. Good games =]

Blitz ~ gayyyyy!!!!! They might as well put Sesame Street Kings all together on one side of the bracketz since we always end up playing each other -_-

Can't think of anyone else for right now.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Yeah, cuz in the smash world, you should NEVER try beating someone that you are friends with.

You should only try beating your enemies...because we ALL go out of our way to make enemies on a video game. Right?
whatever you think hugs.

next bi weekly and all future bi weeklies

araknophobic your banned, same with rofl. Im glad dsf told me certain people like to talk **** behind my back but its obvious arak and rofl you stand out.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol how exactly do i talk **** behind your back? i have told you straight up. you are cold hearted...and i think you are greedy.

i have also been straight about the controllers. you only do it because you want money....and they dont make people bettr so peopel should stop complaining about them.

i even blatantly made fun of your "map hacks" right in front of you at the bi weekly. if banning people will make you happy that is fine tho. you should really learn to be a human being one of these days.

grats on banning palmdale.....who consisted of about 6 people who regularly supported your bi weeklies.

ahaha oh yeah and you are gonna ban fabian for **** talking? LOL that is hilarious. everybody loves his **** talk tho.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

lol how exactly do i talk **** behind your back? i have told you straight up. you are cold hearted...and i think you are greedy.

i have also been straight about the controllers. you only do it because you want money....and they dont make people bettr so peopel should stop complaining about them.

i even blatantly made fun of your "map hacks" right in front of you at the bi weekly. if banning people will make you happy that is fine tho. you should really learn to be a human being one of these days.
i am being human, nobodys perfect everyone hates someone. Your *** just talks way too much **** i dont need you in my presence. Especially in my home. Why dont you ask the people who im making the controllers for if i want money? I have turned down high offers, because i dont want to make the controllers for them. If i wanted money i would charge everyone the same fees. Your *** is just jealous because people appreciate what i do for them and in return they give me money which is why this controller mod crap is brought up in the first place.

nublet06

Smash Lord
i have talked to you 3 times in your home.

1. pretending to enjoy your ******** star wars smash bros spin off movie.
2. you trying to charge me 200 dollars to fix my controller that wasnt broken.
3. you trying to justify your controllers and me jokingly calling them map hacks.

i guess its just too much for you to handle tho. and what i mean by the human being comment. is that you have no social skills. humans are known for their ability to think.......communicate well.....and use their thumbs. you have shown you are capable of one of those things.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol i haven't **** talked about you in ages mana
funny, i wasn't banned before when i talked smack about you
but the minute i disagree with your hacked controller, im banned
lol too good, i dont think anyone is surprised. i even saw this day coming, i just cant believe how long it took...

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

lol i haven't **** talked about you in ages mana
funny, i wasn't banned before when i talked smack about you
but the minute i disagree with your hacked controller, im banned
lol too good, i dont think anyone is surprised. i even saw this day coming, i just cant believe how long it took...
no araknophobic. both ken and i gave u chances. trust me. Every time there was another argument where you do not belong you jump in to give your random opinion to start further crap. You knew you being banned was comming i just enforced it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because we all know, Fabian starts as much **** as neighboorhoodp does :\

/sarcasm

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Yeah, Count me out of the biweeklies as well. This has become way too ridiculous, and I for one will no longer give mana a sense of power by making him think that he can control people over the threat of banning.

So yeah, as long as people are still banned from the biweeklies, count me out.

I'm not asking you to ban me, but you might as well, it's what you always wanted to do.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
This is an all time low Mana, think clearly man.

Controller arguments are no reason to ban someone, and I’ve never heard Fabian talk anything about you. ****, I complained about the modding as well, so why the hell haven’t you banned me as well?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Yeah, Count me out of the biweeklies as well. This has become way too ridiculous, and I for one will no longer give mana a sense of power by making him think that he can control people over the threat of banning.

So yeah, as long as people are still banned from the biweeklies, count me out.

I'm not asking you to ban me, but you might as well, it's what you always wanted to do.
i agree im done 2 ppl drive very far to support your bi weeklys and this is how u show a sign of good faith banning rofl and fabian out of nowear seems pretentious and harsh and everything u do seems to just be a personal vendetta towards dsf.

emerican

Smash Ace
congrats on banning the only competition at the biweeklies! For some reason, other crews obviously werent fans of the biweeklies before, but now i think everyone knows why....

cant wait to see marth/falco pro and mcrusty jr start taking 3rd and 4th... hell yeh.. MFP for top20.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Matt Deezie got banned? LOL

*waits for wall of flames/bad grammer from mana*

araknophobik

Smash Master
Matt Deezie got banned? LOL

*waits for wall of flames/bad grammer from mana*
lol i didn't know that, thee matt deezie? i would love to have him as the 5th man in the crew

yo hugo, we got this ^_^

Yo rofl, lets team sometime ^_^ maybe super champ combo? banned from the biweekly's 2? dsf/zelgadis team name was classic haha

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol well im taken at the UCLA tournament.....but ill try to keep the tourny i go to after that open for you. we could be something like....shut up ur banned.

**edit**
ahah or "we pissed on the rim" that would be awesome ahahahaa.

Aesis

Smash Ace
ROFL is mine!!! :)

Anyway, unless there are some concessions, I don't think you'll be seeing Palmdale any time soon at these biweeklies. We are a crew and if you ban one of us, you might as well ban all of us.

Tsk tsk.

Before, I was mindful of your biweeklies and did not want to schedule tournaments on the same day, since we all know HOW INFINITELY RUDE it would be to schedule a tournament on YOUR BIWEEKLY where pot distribution is 80/20 (LAWWLLL)

Better yet, until this is resolved for the benevolence of the SoCal Community, I'll make it a point to schedule tournaments at UCLA during YOUR precious biweeklies.

This **** is Bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom