• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Alan, as long as they dont coincide with my biweeklies u ugly hoe!
i work hard to be the best Alan there is, and YOU SUCK I HATE U. %>$(#@)@

actually i dont mind either way hehe, i dont think pdale will drive to riverside just to be greeted by your neighborhood gay-friendly smasher knivesies.

oh btw fabian, are you scared of spiderman?
is he in your nightmares? sorry i just had to ask.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
This is unbelievable.

Banana Clod, I thought you were just joking to Champ when you mentioned DSF, but looking at what has transpired, and banning Fabian and ROFL on top of that, I can see that you seriously think people are out to get you and Ken. And you wonder why you think socal never supports you guys.

And Ken, I was going to just blow off what you said about me being no where near to you in skill. But since people seem to be so open about their opinions, I'd like to tell you that I don't give a F*CK about what you think about me. Ever since I got decent, you have turned me down for friendlies everytime I asked. And you have not done sh*t for me in making me a better player. I don't know why you started acting so bitterly towards me initially, but as long as I could remember, I have always been pleasant and respectful to you. I guess anyone that has beaten your brother in tournament automatically makes him your enemy. Well, don't expect me to pretend to be nice to you, cuz I lost respect for you a while ago. I play smash for fun, not to start sh*t with other people.

so go ahead and ban me, cuz I told a bunch of people LONG ago that I was going to stop going to these prison biweeklies.

And you can forget all of Deep Socal from coming also, cuz there are a whole lot of better and fun tournaments where we can go.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol but the bi weeklies are "training for socal"

its pretty much why we are as good as we are. not like we leanred how to play the game with our crew members or anythign absurd like that.

a clear example of how great players like mike y have been held back in playing skill because of ken and mana's favoritism. you have to reach a certain quota in order to be worthy. and of course you could never talk to DSF. im always disgusted when they take credit for socal's skill. especially when they think we suck....but do nothing to change it.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

This is unbelievable.

Banana Clod, I thought you were just joking to Champ when you mentioned DSF, but looking at what has transpired, and banning Fabian and ROFL on top of that, I can see that you seriously think people are out to get you and Ken. And you wonder why you think socal never supports you guys.

And Ken, I was going to just blow off what you said about me being no where near to you in skill. But since people seem to be so open about their opinions, I'd like to tell you that I don't give a F*CK about what you think about me. Ever since I got decent, you have turned me down for friendlies everytime I asked. And you have not done sh*t for me in making me a better player. I don't know why you started acting so bitterly towards me initially, but as long as I could remember, I have always been pleasant and respectful to you. I guess anyone that has beaten your brother in tournament automatically makes him your enemy. Well, don't expect me to pretend to be nice to you, cuz I lost respect for you a while ago. I play smash for fun, not to start sh*t with other people.

so go ahead and ban me, cuz I told a bunch of people LONG ago that I was going to stop going to these prison biweeklies.

And you can forget all of Deep Socal from coming also, cuz there are a whole lot of better and fun tournaments where we can go.
Lol, once again more assumptions mike y. Why dont you look at why i banned rofl and fabian before you talk. What is between you and ken ill let him handle it when he gets home, but why be fake about it in the first place. I personally dont care who beats me. However, i do care about how peoples attitudes change over time. Maybe ken does too, maybe youve been a ******* who knows. However, if you dont want to show then dont show. It doesnt change anything we still leave it open to people who arent banned.

rofl dont get me wrong but its not only me that think so cal sucks. Dsf told me he thinks so cal sucks. He said it sucks because hes better than all of you if anything we defend your ***** banning dsf in the first place because he said he didnt need you guys. Whatever you think of us go ahead say it . It doesnt matter because we are still going to hold our tournaments and bring in the top lvl competition down here for people who appreciate us to play and get good.

araknophobik

Smash Master
haha that ***** dsf needs to stop attending every tournament too
socal can't strive to get better if that foo always takes 1st place money
thats the one thing i like about hugo and ken, they give socal space to grow so we dont always get *****
i say, lets ban dsf from more tourny's lol

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

haha that ***** dsf needs to stop attending every tournament too
socal can't strive to get better if that foo always takes 1st place money
thats the one thing i like about hugo and ken, they give socal space to grow so we dont always get *****
i say, lets ban dsf from more tourny's lol
thanks for proving my point, keep talking araknophobic this is why your banned.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Hmmmm, since i'm probably going to be banned anyway for posting on this thread. I'd like to give my 2 cents. Thanks Mana/Ken for hosting these biweeklies. I've only been to one, it was fun, had a good time meeting the other UC crews and the socal community, BUT at the same time, I felt constantly paranoid that if I did something a LITTLE bit out of line, Mike would explode on me and kick me out of the house. I mean I understand that if it's your house, you're going to have to enforce some rules, but there is a fine line between enforcing rules and scareing/threatening people.

Maybe it's your character Mike, and that's perfectly understandable. You come off as an a$$, but you're very straightforward, which is a good thing. I think most of the socal community does tolerate and learn to live with your personality, but why can't you do the same for us? It seems like if someone does something very small to you, you take it very personally. Maybe, you do let small things slide, I don't really know, but your image on these forums and just in general says otherwise.

Keep in mind this is just the perspective from an observant socal smasher. My observations probably don't mean **** to anyone because of the little credibility i have. I'm not trying to attack you Mike, but these are just my observations. This just a different perspective for the situation.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So pretty much, Mana is right (as always), and everyone in Socal who posted against him is wrong (as always).

Although he never says why hes right, he always assumes that since we apparently don't know what the subject is and he does, he must be right.

Sounds like the logic of a little kid that won't admit hes wrong, yet everyone disagrees with him :\

manacloud1

Smash Champion
wait

Hmmmm, since i'm probably going to be banned anyway for posting on this thread. I'd like to give my 2 cents. Thanks Mana/Ken for hosting these biweeklies. I've only been to one, it was fun, had a good time meeting the other UC crews and the socal community, BUT at the same time, I felt constantly paranoid that if I did something a LITTLE bit out of line, Mike would explode on me and kick me out of the house. I mean I understand that if it's your house, you're going to have to enforce some rules, but there is a fine line between enforcing rules and scareing/threatening people.

Maybe it's your character Mike, and that's perfectly understandable. You come off as an a$$, but you're very straightforward, which is a good thing. I think most of the socal community does tolerate and learn to live with your personality, but why can't you do the same for us? It seems like if someone does something very small to you, you take it very personally. Maybe, you do let small things slide, I don't really know, but your image on these forums and just in general says otherwise.

Keep in mind this is just the perspective from an observant socal smasher. My observations probably don't mean **** to anyone because of the little credibility i have. I'm not trying to attack you Mike, but these are just my observations. This just a different perspective for the situation.
actually no, i mentioned how i am to people at my house in the first place that things must be kept in order else things are going not going to go well. When i am enforcing those rules at my house i mean them because its how my parents view it. If i dont enforce those rules then my house would be trashed. Let me give you a good example, before drinking in my room was fine until someone spilled soda all over the ground, so we said okay if you drink dont spill, and the same problems keep occuring. So we said no to drinks and food in our rooms only in the kitchen. I need to make sure people understand this so i come off as strong. As for people being thirsty we offer people cups and then by the end of the day cups are everywhere, on top of tvs, inside my room even though i ask them not to drink, etc. You need to understand if it was at a venue i wouldnt mind but i enforce those rules because its my home.

second as for people online, i have every right to ban the people who dont like me from my home. I prefer it if they dont come to my house act all fake to me in person. Like they said they dont need our help then dont show the option of going is their choice in the first place. You say things that come off as very small to me you think i take it into larger porportions, well heres an example. I make controllers for people . People pay me 60 to make their controllers. Rofl posts that i am money hungry. Who is wrong here. How can i be money hungry when i do not offer everyone the same service they are lucky enough im providing. If rofl was making controllers for people i would keep out of his affairs and not post about it online theres no point. Its not his personal business he just wants to call me money hungry. I dont need people like him in my home. Araknophobic was banned for jumping into conversations constantly for not even knowing whats going on and making the situation only worst. I have had many times where i just ignored this, but times up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So...you ban Fabian simply for wanting to get into a conversation/argument, which sure enough is an insult to you and Ken?

Nice one.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Hey, Im coming to cali in March.
Cant wait to see you all at the special bi-weekly!
I cant wait to get to play everyone whos not banned!
See you all at Mike and Ken's house.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i ban fabian for adding on to the argument when he has involvement in it. He has done this several times.
If you have involvement in an argument, are you not suppose to say something? If someone makes a thread right now, which calls me a ***** or degrades me somehow, am I not suppose to respond to it?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
no

If you have involvement in an argument, are you not suppose to say something? If someone makes a thread right now, which calls me a ***** or degrades me somehow, am I not suppose to respond to it?
its like u and me having an argument and fabian comes out of no where and brings up **** thats what i meant. Look in the controller modified thread how big he posted when he doesnt know anything what a controller mod is the entire idea is absurd. If he was involved i wouldnt have a problem, however, he adds fire to what is already an argument.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
There is another person that does that, and is also banned from the biweeklies. NeighboorhoodP.

He would constantly talk **** in arguments that dont concern him whatsoever. Most of the time, the "hostility" of the argument would increase and just become worse. Alot of people would get pissed at him, including other tourney directors, such as Fabian and Knivez. But, is he banned from their tourneys as well?

I've learned to accept his arguing as a instinct of his, and I have no hard feelings towards him. He's a cool person to smash with, and a competitive rival of mine. I have no intention on banning him from UCR smashfests, just because of what he does online.

Yet Fabian, who always supports you and Ken, adds fire to an argument that is attacking you already, so you ban him? In fact, the whole modding of controllers only concerns one person, and that is you apparently. So, are you going to ban everyone that posted in that thread?

And after reading Fabians post in the thread, it looks like all he did was post his opinion on the subject. Which is what I'm doing now for this thread.

anti

Smash Journeyman
I'm still going to biweeklies, but only regular biweeklies, because I don't really like the special ones, even though other pros come..Not much friendlies, so yeah

araknophobik

Smash Master
all 8 of you
lmfao

Mana: i would think that thread about modded controllers concerns everyone, it was a public service announcement. I stated my opinion on what i thought was a modded controller, never attacking you or ken directly. Others on that thread have accused you of just wanting money and being greedy, i did no such thing. This is another act of you being too prideful to admit you were wrong.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oh

lmfao

Mana: i would think that thread about modded controllers concerns everyone, it was a public service announcement. I stated my opinion on what i thought was a modded controller, never attacking you or ken directly. Others on that thread have accused you of just wanting money and being greedy, i did no such thing. This is another act of you being too prideful to admit you were wrong.
read the last part of your post. You got involved.

romeo619

Smash Ace
i thought P was banned?

i remember P posted his point about the drama about how ken and mana added the 5 bucks for electricty& whatever during the UC crewbattles. and then mana banned em

manacloud1

Smash Champion
No

i thought P was banned?

i remember P posted his point about the drama about how ken and mana added the 5 bucks for electricty& whatever during the UC crewbattles. and then mana banned em
he was assuming we did that to gain peoples profit due to the situation and timing of the tournament was all a misunderstanding. We banned his *** for assuming we were doing this for beneficial gain, which is not true at all.

It will be another couple of months when we will enforce this again.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I recall, P wasn't the only one to assume that....

SuperRad

Smash Master
if you dont attend the bi weeklies u have no point in this thread.
get neal/silentwolf to come delete my posts.

cause honestly, i dont care what you say.
yes, this has nothing to do with me. But there are people in SoCal that are afraid to say things to you because you ban people you don't like.

I'm like the Lorax, I speak for the trees. :cool:

nublet06

Smash Lord
People pay me 60 to make their controllers. Rofl posts that i am money hungry. Who is wrong here. How can i be money hungry when i do not offer everyone the same service they are lucky enough im providing. If rofl was making controllers for people i would keep out of his affairs and not post about it online theres no point. Its not his personal business he just wants to call me money hungry. I dont need people like him in my home. Araknophobic was banned for jumping into conversations constantly for not even knowing whats going on and making the situation only worst. I have had many times where i just ignored this, but times up.
DSF gossips both ways

manacloud1: i travel with my bro
manacloud1: i love how he owns people
manacloud1: i dont care about my skills
manacloud1: if i can make profit off
manacloud1: which i have great

manacloud1: but i admit im no good

Clearly not about the money right? you dont care about how good you are. you just want to make money off of controllers and tournaments when you can. this is probly why you held that bi weekly when your brother was gone for nexus. no competition....might as well rake in the noob money right?

manacloud1: david c paid me 50
manacloud1: hes gullible?
manacloud1: m2k is paying me 100 bucks
manacloud1: u need to know how i work
manacloud1: i only care about winning big
manacloud1: i made 2500

manacloud1: people pay me
manacloud1: cause they like me

no they dont. people pay you...because you trick them in to thinking you are helping them. mew2king is very dedicated to video games and will take the smallest ammount of help he can get. David is 14 and will fall for your tricks. and im not really sure why blitz is paying you. but i wouls safely assume he doesnt like you

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oh right

DSF gossips both ways

manacloud1: i travel with my bro
manacloud1: i love how he owns people
manacloud1: i dont care about my skills
manacloud1: if i can make profit off
manacloud1: which i have great

manacloud1: but i admit im no good

Clearly not about the money right? you dont care about how good you are. you just want to make money off of controllers and tournaments when you can. this is probly why you held that bi weekly when your brother was gone for nexus. no competition....might as well rake in the noob money right?

manacloud1: david c paid me 50
manacloud1: hes gullible?
manacloud1: m2k is paying me 100 bucks
manacloud1: u need to know how i work
manacloud1: i only care about winning big
manacloud1: i made 2500

manacloud1: people pay me
manacloud1: cause they like me

no they dont. people pay you...because you trick them in to thinking you are helping them. mew2king is very dedicated to video games and will take the smallest ammount of help he can get. David is 14 and will fall for your tricks. and im not really sure why blitz is paying you. but i wouls safely assume he doesnt like you
when i travel its all about the money and dont tell me no smasher cares about money. Smashers go to tournaments to win huge money. If mlg was free people wouldnt fly across country just to play smash. Thats why its called competitive gaming and i travel for money.

Now on a different subject matter. If people are paying me for a service then they are paying me to do them a service such as fixing a controller,whats wrong with that? If you go get your car fixed you pay the mechanic thus its a service are they money hungry? No its their job they get paid. clearly if you post the entire convo I had with dsf you would realized why i wrote that. Its also clear after dsf said something I would respond in that matter. Why dont you also post why dsf think your all noobs and why he made you all who u are today? And also what your posting is out of order to make me sound money hungry you took out what dsf said for a reason. Also dsf wrote people are gullible to pay me. Thus i responded, it's simple as this ,they pay me cause they like me, meaning they trust me enough to pay me. I do not trick anyone into doing something they dont want. If people approach me to pay me to do something for them then i can reject or offer them what they want. I have rejected many people for controller mods because i do not want to do it for them so i am not money hungry. Your post is just going to bring up more contraversary and isnt going to change the fact your banned.

If people do not like me like you said blitz doesnt like me, then why would he pay me to make him a controller? Why would mew2king try to get better? Why would david consider what i am saying? You assume out of your *** a lot rofl.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow there is so much beef in the last couple pages......................oh and whats the deal with the vegas thing?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hah

wow there is so much beef in the last couple pages......................oh and whats the deal with the vegas thing?
lucky rofl here thinks your a ******* from getting a controller mod from me. Thats what the contraversary is all about. Vegas bi weekly still stands just two people banned your still welcomed to come take rofl's place in the tourney against vegas. Also rofl dsf talks **** about me , i dont care if you believe it and write his information on here just to attack me go ahead. You look like an idiot when you assume im out to get money.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol im not really sure what cuss word that was.....but i dont think poorly of anyone who has bought a controller. im the one going around saying it doesnt change anything. you could take ANY one of the people who has gotten a controller form you and have them play me with a normal....and a "modded" controller. the outcome would be the same both times. they are either better than me...or not.

you dont have to tell me dsf talks **** about you. everyone does.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
good

lol im not really sure what cuss word that was.....but i dont think poorly of anyone who has bought a controller. im the one going around saying it doesnt change anything. you could take ANY one of the people who has gotten a controller form you and have them play me with a normal....and a "modded" controller. the outcome would be the same both times. they are either better than me...or not.

you dont have to tell me dsf talks **** about you. everyone does.
if everyone talks **** about me atleast i know its out there. Ive mentioned before nobodies perfect, everyone has enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom