• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Pound 3 Crew discussion

LuCKy

Smash Master
zhu it dosnt look like im gonna make it sorry i mean theres a chance but a very small one so i wouldnt consider me as your partner but i mean im sure you could get a partner without a problem lol

and hugo **** that ****!

Watty

Smash Lord
just look at my post of eveyrone there seriously shouldnt be any1 outside of the people i lsited soo u know who u are gonna hafta face

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I actually might go to pound 3 too, although I'm not as qualified as most WC on the roster I could probably make a decent alternate.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
So carpool to maryland ftw? I got a Toyota Carolla = 40 miles to the gallon. Anyone got a Hybrid to beat it?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol iono 42 is ALOT of hours hahahaha.

+ how much gas would you need + i just realized you're not even socal so my questions are irrelevant unless you're picking me up, haha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its Edrees.

Remember his sig?

Zoap

Smash Master
Oh
boring. =_=
That's like how Julian's tag is julian
and Julian Zhu's tag is Zhu
lol
you forgot mitchell tang being tang, god get *****. Not to mention Bob$ being Bobby, Lucien being Lucien and The Germ being German. You should just pack your bags and leave Norcal now.

araknophobik

Smash Master
so P suggested i rep socal/west coast by teaming with someone here instead of OOS
i've yet to get a teamate and im pretty edrees wouldn't want me weighing him down
anyone interested? =[

Top Bottom