• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Pound 3 Crew discussion

$BONE$

Smash Ace
bone is coming>~?~?!!@!#@ O_O
how about you, rickety~!? :D!! dayum ..
rick.. looks like im not surprising them anymore. lol..
I DIDNT WANT LIL, KIWI OR CHUDAT TO FIND OUT I WAS GOING yet.

LOL F**KING KIWI. this is pac west omg. NOSEY. UGH. fruit cake.
jk. hehehehe. :lick:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
bone.. i love u!!!!!!! let's do a ton of friendlies ^_^ i've gotten a lot better since evo west <3333 CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! :]

Rickety

Peace and Love
bone is coming>~?~?!!@!#@ O_O
how about you, rickety~!? :D!! dayum ..
rick.. looks like im not surprising them anymore. lol..
I DIDNT WANT LIL, KIWI OR CHUDAT TO FIND OUT I WAS GOING yet.

LOL F**KING KIWI. this is pac west omg. NOSEY. UGH. fruit cake.
jk. hehehehe. :lick:
D'oh! Sorry Bone :( Do you still love me?

I will try to go to Pound if I can find the money :]
Any EC sugar daddys? I can cook and clean be nice :]

<3
rick(ety)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I agree with Gimpy.

I guess I'll try and get things started with my own opinion.
Some of the players are a given to be on the team. I think these 6 should be there indefinitely as starters.

Bob$
HugS
Edrees
Forward
Mangooo
Silent Wolf

Then we have a pretty extensive list of alternates. (We are allowed to do alternates right?) Depending on what characters are thrown in, and what characters are left, we can choose from this pool.

DJ Combo
Zelgadis
Gimpy
Bone
Eggz
Zhu
Me
P

and whoever else is coming, sorry if I didn't mention your name, going from the top of my head here.
Zhu and DJ Combo are probably the most solid 2 to put in if there isn't an obvious counter pick available. DJ Combo's Marth would balance out the roster pretty well, and it seems like Zhu's Falco is getting scary good.

Let's say 2 teams are down to their last stock and a good Sheik like Drephen or KDJ is out there with 2 or 3 stocks. Even if DJ Combo is the best player we have left in our roster, we'd probably be better off sending in Zel or someone that has a more favorable match-up. Players like Zel, Gimpy, and I should be considered for favorable match-ups. I think I can handle pretty much any Falcon, and it seems like Gimpy can **** some floaties pretty well. There are a few others in this category that should be considered to fill in whatever spots remain.

EDIT: Woh the names get shorter in the alternative list, neat. Also, sorry for stating a lot of the obvious. Just trying to get the ball rollin'

EDIT 2: Made the other names get bigger, yeah it's late.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lololol when i saw the post at first i was like whoa whats this tricky animation then i saw it was just names getting smaller and i thoguth you did it on purpose

but it turns out it was just random coincidence lol

araknophobik

Smash Master
the big question really is who's gonna take out chu
we dont have a chance unless we get rid of him quick

and pat-we were just talking about pound on saturday you son of a ***** how could you not mention me or haze but you mention P

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL PUT P ON THE CREW

omg rickety go !!!!! x_x you seemed so nice, you should hang out with me and h2yl ^_^

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hahaha sorry Fabian, it was late and P's name was shorter and more aesthetically pleasing. Does anyone actually know if we can do starters and alternates?

Put me in against Chu, IC dittos are pretty random and we usually go to last stock. Even if he wins, better that a WC scrub takes 3 stocks from and EC titan.

EDIT: Plus we have Edrees and Bone, lol how'd i forget about that.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I agree with Gimpy.

I guess I'll try and get things started with my own opinion.
Some of the players are a given to be on the team. I think these 6 should be there indefinitely as starters.

Bob$
HugS
Edrees
Forward
Mangooo
Silent Wolf

Then we have a pretty extensive list of alternates. (We are allowed to do alternates right?) Depending on what characters are thrown in, and what characters are left, we can choose from this pool.

DJ Combo
Zelgadis
Gimpy
Bone
Eggz
Zhu
Me
P

and whoever else is coming, sorry if I didn't mention your name, going from the top of my head here.
Zhu and DJ Combo are probably the most solid 2 to put in if there isn't an obvious counter pick available. DJ Combo's Marth would balance out the roster pretty well, and it seems like Zhu's Falco is getting scary good.

Let's say 2 teams are down to their last stock and a good Sheik like Drephen or KDJ is out there with 2 or 3 stocks. Even if DJ Combo is the best player we have left in our roster, we'd probably be better off sending in Zel or someone that has a more favorable match-up. Players like Zel, Gimpy, and I should be considered for favorable match-ups. I think I can handle pretty much any Falcon, and it seems like Gimpy can **** some floaties pretty well. There are a few others in this category that should be considered to fill in whatever spots remain.

EDIT: Woh the names get shorter in the alternative list, neat. Also, sorry for stating a lot of the obvious. Just trying to get the ball rollin'

EDIT 2: Made the other names get bigger, yeah it's late.
omg n00b, your list is wrong it should be like this:

Silent Spectre
Zhu
King
Mango
Forward
Silent Wolf
Ken (too bad he doesn't play anymore!)
Taj
Nemesis
And last but ironically my favorite, Gimpyfish62.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Bones guy I remember you from SCC. Yeah.
hehe. i think i remember you tooo. ._.

bone.. i love u!!!!!!! let's do a ton of friendlies ^_^ i've gotten a lot better since evo west <3333 CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! :]
go easy on me. according to a lot of people, im not that good at this game. ;D
i wanted to surprise you'all but, oh well.

bone, i remember you almost housing me, then me not meeting you. =[
i remember youuu and how manacloud kept talking **** about you during pools for some reason. why must he be such a cruel, cruel man...!whyyyy. ssiggh..! D:

D'oh! Sorry Bone :( Do you still love me?

rick(ety)
hehehehe. but of course. <33

kiwiii

Smash Lord
manacloud is just bitter because he's not good enough for brackets, despite playing for 5-6 years and having ken as his brother LOL :D

i love bone <3 !!

I have no idea why people are suggesting Me over Dj Combo lmao. and Zhu over dj combo. and edrees over dj combo, and half the other people over him. what the ****
eggz is also proly a better choice than me at this point, but well see when the time comes i guess

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
KingJiggyWiggy said:
omg n00b, your list is wrong it should be like this:

Silent Spectre
Zhu
King
Mango
Forward
Silent Wolf
Ken (too bad he doesn't play anymore!)
Taj
Nemesis
And last but ironically my favorite, Gimpyfish62.
omg n00b! Calm down man
Taj Nemesis SS Ken and King arent going are they? So that's 5 off. Then I said Zhu is probably gonna be on, cuz he's ridiculously good. And Gimpy looks like he's a sure sign now.
EDIT: Oh yeah, lol at HugS not being on his own team...

You also have to balance the team out.

Falcon
Falco
Jiggs
Jiggs
Falco
Fox
Marth
Marth
Falcon?
Boozer

not too balanced, minus Gimpy. Well I guess it's kinda balanced but we probably don't want 2 Falcons, Falcos, Marths, and Jiggs. Might as well as SW to play Boozer so we could get a 2 of each thing. All I'm saying is a good Samus, Doc, Peach or [insert another character here] would be useful for counter picks.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
omg n00b, ok ok you got me!

Yeah it is funny how Hugo was kicked off his own team (power to the ppl!).

And it sucks that some really good people won't go.

And forget the n00b part lol it was a joke so just step back.... and calm down.....

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Just to let u guys no it doesnt matter

We have hugs as our Captain I heard hes pretty good

And *stretch*

send me against m2k

i got this ^_^

Or against a sheik

I love sheiks =D

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
First off all to to remind people the rules are:

10 players per region, 40 stock
Pokemon Satidum, Final Drestination, and Dreamland 64 are the randoms
Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, and Fountain Of Dreams are the counterpicks

If you pick a specific level, the opponent has the opportunity to switch chars.otherwise each crew will have everyone write down predetermined characters and who goes first. The first stage is random or agreed on.

All crews will play each other in a round robin. best record of wins and losses win. If two crews die, aka go 4-1 or something, whoever won the head to head wins. If somehow the head to heads off set in a 3 way tie, winner will be determined by # of stock.

Now onto the info.

Also the EC is dividing into two teams

The possible rosters are:

EC: MD/VA

Guaranteed:
Azen(Marth)
Chu(ICs)
Chillin(Fox)
KM(Marth/Various)
Neo(If he goes, Marth/Sheik/Roy)

The full roster is almost guaranteed to contain some of these, and the rest will most likely be alternates:

Kirbster(Peach)
Chinesah(Fox)
Tope(Sheik)
Doll(Peach)
Plank(Sheik)
G-Regulate(Falcon)
Aho(Fox, I think)
Inui(Sheik)
Wife(Peach)
Dire(G&W)
Hayato(Sheik)
Sensei(Fox)

**** thats a **** load of players, now onto the other roster.

EC: PA Up

Guaranteed:
M2K(Marth, Fox)
PC(Fox, Falco)
KDJ(If he shows, Fox/Sheik)
Bum(If he shows, DK)
Cort(Peach)
Cactuar(Marth)

The full roster is almost guaranteed to contain some of these, and the rest will most likely be alternates:

Wes(Samus)
Dave(Falco)
Dazwa(Sheik/Falco)
KrazyJones(Peach)
Comp(Peach)
Zanguzen(Falco, I think he still plays)

Hmm, don't know any more.

Now us.

West Coast Guaranteed:
Mango(Jigglypuff)
Hugs(Samus)
Bob$(Doc)
Forward(Falco)

Our full roster is almost guaranteed to contain some of these, and the rest will most likely be alternates:

DJ Combo(Marth)
Zhu(Falco)
Eggz(Mario)
Silent Wolf(Fox/Falco)
Gimpyfish(Bowser)
Lucky(Fox) Most of you forgot him, hes pretty good too you know.
Bone(Peach)
Rickety(Sheik/Azen counter)
Azn_Lep(ICs)

We need more people!

Don't forget the Midwest with Jiano, Darkrain, Mathos, Drephen, Watty, and Eddie.

Now Strategize! I'm tired of writing.

lol i dont think zhu or bob$ would be on it over me, but iono.
i think randoms should like, not post lists >_> sorry

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
My alternates list is in no particular order. Sorry just making a list of the possible people Otto.:( It's just to help you guys, the only sort of planning I did was list he guaranteeds that I think should be there, thats why you guys can do the planning.

Edit: sorry forgot to mention: this is out of who I think is going.

Top Bottom