• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Pound 3 Crew discussion

LuCKy

Smash Master
looks like i am going lol partner anyone? and wow lol is it gonna be a ten member crew? let in that ***** lol

forward

Smash Champion
strategy anyone? what team are we up against?

azen
chu
chillin
m2k
pc
cort
cactuar

Those 7 are guarenteed IMO. 3 Marths, 2 Foxs, 1 Peach, 1 IC.

Bum and KDJ would be on the team fo sho assuming they go, but chances are they won't. Other candidates would be Wes, Dire, Aho, G reg, Husband, Wife, Inui, Darc, Dazwa, Eggm, Treble, Hayato, and KrazyJones. There are definitely more but I'll stick with those for now.

Anyone know the rules on this ***** yet?

Zoap

Smash Master
Champ I would need to know some details such as:

What airport you want to fly out of
If any Socal airport is acceptable
What day do you want to leave
What day do you want to return
What airport do you want to fly into

If you give me those I can do a general search and give you some numbers

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm not Champ but:

Ontario airport preferably, but if it's a cheap enough ticket I really don't care. Any aiport within an hour of me (this includes long beach, LAX, burbank, pretty much any airport)

What day: wednesday being the earliest
return: monday
fly into: baltimore washington international airport. or reagan airport if it's substantially cheaper.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
thanks =)

btw Hugs mentioned in the Pound 3 thread about coming a few days earlier to get to play all the **** MD/VA players. Anyone else in so cal down for that?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Forward, I just asked Plank to post the crew rules, they aren't up yet. So I'll post those in here once they are up in the pound thread.

araknophobik

Smash Master

azen
chu
chillin
m2k
pc
cort
cactuar

Bum and KDJ would be on the team fo sho assuming they go, but chances are they won't. Other candidates would be Wes, Dire, Aho, G reg, Husband, Wife, Inui, Darc, Dazwa, Eggm, Treble, Hayato, and KrazyJones. There are definitely more but I'll stick with those for now.
Don't forget about their sheiks tope or plairnk. they did have them on the roster at FCD
And if we want any hope against EC we really will need Ka-master

Eggz

Smash Hero
10 players per region
40 stock
stadium, fd, dreamland=randoms
yoshis/battlefield/FOD=counterpicks
if you pick a specific level, the opponent has the opportunity to switch chars. otherwise each crew will have everyone write down predetermined characters and who goes first.
The first stage is random or agreed on.

all crews will play each other in a round robin. best record of wins and losses win. If two crews die, aka go 4-1 or something, whoever won the head to head wins. If somehow the head to heads off set in a 3 way tie, winner will be determined by # of stock.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
those stages aren't necessarily accurate

later he says

plank said:
edit: @gimpy we might just use all stages for random - the main point i was trying to make there is that we're not using any gay mute city jungle jape rainbow cruise BS cuz we're md/va and thats not how we roll. LOL
i'm good at this game and dont play generic "everyone knows how to play against that character" man

just sayin

Watty

Smash Lord
dont forget KM might go and on top fo that EC people who are old school players are gonna be coming outta teh wood work, find some1 to take out there heavy hitters and worry bout the rest later they got to much depth for u to assume there full roster

m2k
pc
chillen
azen
chu
cort
cactuar

than u got

doll
aho
greg
km
darc
dazwa
wife
husband
NEO
plank
kdj if he goes guaranteed

****ing **** loads of marths.... bum was gonna go to vls up until the day b4 i believe sooo thats hit or miss on that. they are loaded and seeing as this is gonna be huge u dont know who wil all show up, all u can do is prepare for who u know will be on the team.

u can guarantee 7 spots on there roster the other 4 r gonna be hard to assume

edit: pretty much same post as forward my bad lol look at what they used for FCD there will be changed but u can get an idea of what th ey are gonna use

double edit: u guys best bring 10 ppl this is it guys u need to go out strong grab ken and gtfo here

triple edit: HI FORWARD

P.S. MAKE IT RAIN

kiwiii

Smash Lord
tickets tend to be cheapest when you purchase them tues morning/afternoon
also, if you arrive and depart closer to a wednesday, your tickets are likely to be more cheap
!! good luck finding affordable flights. and don't bring manacloud. ^_^

make omar go to this junx. he said he'll talk to you about it this saturday, hugs!

**** lucky's going. why dont lucky and mango just team then, and have forward team with someone else? they have a ton of team exp and would do really well. not that forward and mango wouldn't, just saying :3

kdj's def not gonna go :( i would bet my life on it

Lesheik

Smash Lord
XD lol I thought this was in Washington lol wrong topic >.< I got mixed up with the Dan
I'm not going.

araknophobik

Smash Master
cuz he doesn't travel OOS
this is intended for those who are actually going to attend the tournament

hey why aren't I on the list? not of the WC team but just those from cali going >_<

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

azen
chu
chillin
m2k
pc
cort
cactuar

Anyone know the rules on this ***** yet?
There are two EC teams now. EC is split up into MD/VA and north of PA so its not just one overpowered crew

Eggz

Smash Hero
Any marths or falcons for me thanks. naked.

We should start getting opinions on who should be in the crew, assuming Taj and Wobbles show up, thats gonna be 2 people that need to be removed from the current list. (They're ****, no johns.)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well

against vegas...

that was my first ever crew battle..
but no johns i guess..

and against ss.. i belived he ***** me..

but i brought my team back in it.. by doing well against lunin

so stfu jtb

Top Bottom