• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Melee Crews @ Genesis 2 (NOW UPDATED WITH POTENTIAL LINE UP)

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'll be at Zac's if you want to play Lucien. We'll probably be heading to scar's place though.

King, you have a point but I still think it's important to have character/stage advantage in most cases. I doubt a crew of mid tiers would beat a crew of high tiers even if the mid tier players were more skilled. They'd just all get CP'd to dreamland and camped to death or something.

:phone:

HugS™

Smash Lord
DaJuan, I meant pick 7 out of the 10 that I listed.

Basically, I want your opinion on the 12 players that will make up the crew, you only gave me 10, and you included the 5 that served as guaranteed starters.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Updated first post with 3 new players on the crew.

Silent Wolf
Wobbles
HugS

I have not specified who will be starters and who will be alternates. It doesn't really matter anyways, since there is only ONE crew battle and I'll be choosing the 10 during the actual battle as necessary, whether you're a starter or alternate.

The King

Smash Ace
Bring the Player to a crew battle, not the character. It would be pretty ******** to leave off a seasoned vet like Wobbles just because the crew might have "one too many IC's", when he's proven that he can play well against the best in the game & perform well under the gun. You think the EC has cared against character diversity in the past? "Lol let's just stack up 8 fox mains, we're good to go."

You don't put players onto a crew battle because you think you need their character. You don't, no matter what character it is. What you *do* need are 10 of the most exceptional players in the region, who can also perform well under high-pressure situations in front of the entire world of smashers.
I just wanted to quote this again for fun. lol. I knew you'd ****, wobbles.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
yooooooooo why weren't s2j or SS included?! =( I'm gonna be starved of Falcon vids when the crew battles are uploaded to YouTube

Walt

Smash Ace
They were, Hugs just didn't call them in because he didn't think he needed a Falcon or them specifically to counter anyone on EC.

Lovage

Smash Hero
yea certain matches didn't go the way we thought so the order of people was messed up

they were saving me for doh, but then fly ***** the **** out of him. so we were gonna use a falcon for dart if SW won vs. tope but he didn't and we couldn't send a falcon in vs. 2 stocks of tope

Dart!

Smash Master
Strike through the ones that aren't crew battle material. lol Even though Kels *****, I'm not sure what he can bring to the table that we don't have already. I REALLY hope Cosmo goes. Even though he's not as good as Kels, he will surely carry his own weight because EC won't know the MU. I should talk to CKit about this.
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Now that crews is said and done...

I have to ask...

Why did we, yet again, send out Axe when they still had tope? Lack of player choice?

pockyD

Smash Legend
Now that crews is said and done...

I have to ask...

Why did we, yet again, send out Axe when they still had tope? Lack of player choice?
um, wasn't axe sent in to take 4 hax stock? who cares if they had tope? if they had the chance to send in tope vs axe, axe already did his job

MasterShake

Smash Lord
um, wasn't axe sent in to take 4 hax stock? who cares if they had tope? if they had the chance to send in tope vs axe, axe already did his job
I hope it was 4. That makes sense then, I guess I was under the impression that he would go on a crew rampage, being axe and all.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
as long as axe beat hax and they had to send in tope

we would have the cp

pikachu going 1 for 1 is pretty much a best case scenario vs a crew with a sheik (all of them)

Top Bottom