• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We lost one today...

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Today, we lost one of our own.
Early this morning, either late last night, Jake Reddy (aka Cloak and Dagger) passed away.
We were close friends in life, through the 17 years I knew him we grew as brothers.
We played smash together for days, endlessly, we even went to our first tournament, Moast 2 in Houston together.
He will be missed, not only as a member of the community, but as brother indeed.
If anyone in the Dallas Tx metroplex knew him, please share your condolences.
He was an avid player of Melee and many of you knew of him, Im sure his absence will be felt.
Rest in peace Jake, I'll see you later in the end.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
**** man, so sorry to hear it, I really am. I hope you and the rest of the scene make it through the tough times. Hang in there guys, play in his memory.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Why has this been happening so much recently? I don't want to lose any more... This is absolutely horrible.

R.I.P. Jake Reddy

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
I didnt know him. Still, its not just sad to hear cuz he was an Smasher, but also like a Brother for u.

My best regards.

eet

Smash Ace
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. RIP C&D

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Four years have come and gone but your legend lives on, I smash for you my friend.

See you later, space cowboy.

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
Sad to see someone from the DFW area or any area lose there life, hope his family is doing well as they can.

TEXASTRONG

Top Bottom