• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We got a challenge!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
7-2?.......O_o

Kosk if your seriously from B.C you need need to come to Toronto in the summer, hell bus it down to Cali for Genesis XD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
he didnt seem that good when i beat him, it was pretty delayed so that might be the case...cmon fox boards, i think throwing out those 70-30 numbers made Ganon angry:laugh:....good thing i only went as far as 65:35, i think that saved me the whooping XD

and oh crap i forgot about upload my match with kosk, ill beg kheldar when he gets online XD

EDIT: my friend john is buying the cables for his capture card and whatnot hopefully today, the replay should be up soon

its on delfino.......the place where Kosk cpd me to just so everyone knows

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
he didnt seem that good when i beat him, it was pretty delayed so that might be the case...cmon fox boards, i think throwing out those 70-30 numbers made Ganon angry:laugh:....good thing i only went as far as 65:35, i think that saved me the whooping XD

and oh crap i forgot about upload my match with kosk, ill beg kheldar when he gets online XD

EDIT: my friend john is buying the cables for his capture card and whatnot hopefully today, the replay should be up soon

its on delfino.......the place where Kosk cpd me to just so everyone knows
I honestly hope you aren't talking about me, cause I'm the one that beat you.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Personally I do believe we have failed online. But I don't think we have failed offline.

I believe that just because of your placing in tourneys. And I am about 95% sure we have the advantage offline because we can actually play like we are suppose to play.

Hey Ganon mains? Do you have any east coast Ganon players I can try?
Nice Johns. Offline we can play the way we're supposed to play also.

I usually am in Brooklyn, but I'm in Pennsylvania for the holidaze. I don't know how reliable my connection here is, but I'll play you.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Nice Johns. Offline we can play the way we're supposed to play also.

I usually am in Brooklyn, but I'm in Pennsylvania for the holidaze. I don't know how reliable my connection here is, but I'll play you.
They are aren't they =D
I'll be home a little later tonight. Keep your fingers cross we have a good connection =D How different do you play offline than you do online? Because I was hit with side b tech chases, I was lured in constantly with dairs and uairs, and constantly punished for attempting to run over to Ganon. Of course I still don't know whether or not I would have been hit with those moves if I was able to dash cancel.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
They are aren't they =D
I'll be home a little later tonight. Keep your fingers cross we have a good connection =D How different do you play offline than you do online? Because I was hit with side b tech chases, I was lured in constantly with dairs and uairs, and constantly punished for attempting to run over to Ganon. Of course I still don't know whether or not I would have been hit with those moves if I was able to dash cancel.
Dude, I just read through 11 pages of your wifi johns. If you're just going to do the same thing after I play you, I'm not going to bother. Either play online and man up knowing that the lag is going to play a factor or just don't play.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I was just saying how I felt. I didn't expect it to lag so hard.

I do believe Ganon ***** online compared to Fox. Like let me see if I lag with you. If I do, we just won't play. I was hopeful playing the other Ganon's because I was naive and didn't think the lag would play such a huge factor. I didn't even get to take the time to know where they lived, because I was so excited to play a good Ganon. (Last Ganon I played was GameStrap at C3.)

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
DAM GGS. FINALLY IN LIKE A YEAR FOX BOARDS GET A WIN. we played a lot of matches and im pretty sure i won the majority. i was surprised i 3 stocked u that 1 game but i think u sd'd a few times. the reason i did so well cuz i know the matchup and all ganons weaknesees. i played zeonstar on aib and got all the exp i need to **** ganon. oh and NKB, the lag does help ganon in the sense that they hit u with a lot of strong moves that are relatively quick becuz u do something ahead but it doesnt respond. my worst parts werent actually becuz of lag, mosty they were ganon combos but yea, the lag can get u doin sum dum stuff.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
DAM GGS. FINALLY IN LIKE A YEAR FOX BOARDS GET A WIN. we played a lot of matches and im pretty sure i won the majority. i was surprised i 3 stocked u that 1 game but i think u sd'd a few times. the reason i did so well cuz i know the matchup and all ganons weaknesees. i played zeonstar on aib and got all the exp i need to **** ganon
Yeah, I 3-stocked you a couple times aswell. 9-7, were the scores.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Kalm you didnt beat me......if this is officially best of 5 you lost 3-1........you won the extra friendlies where i wasnt trying, i just dont care about this to make a fuss over it

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Kalm you didnt beat me......if this is officially best of 5 you lost 3-1........you won the extra friendlies where i wasnt trying, i just dont care about this to make a fuss over it
i agree, once u get ur 3 wins u get the win. we just like to play more after cuz ganon is fun to play against. Why risk losing when you already won? We could easily just go after the set but thats not cool, so I just play more till im done.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Kalm, you should probably just let Kosk play before the Fox boards come all the way back because of you <_<

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i agree, once u get ur 3 wins u get the win. we just like to play more after cuz ganon is fun to play against. Why risk losing when you already won? We could easily just go after the set but thats not cool, so I just play more till im done.
I felt the same way. That's why I thought I won after it was 4-1 me.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
just because the ganon boards won doesnt mean the matchup is in ganon's favor. everyone knows its still about 60-40 fox

-Mars-

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cpG1N7WnMs
^^Me vs Kosk
Decent quality vid, higher quality will be uploaded later
Finally someone decent with Fox. You still ran into some stuff you shouldn't have, like chasing Ganon way into the air and dying at like 60% from his down :). Good stuff though Toronto.

If there's a ganon from brooklyn I can bring him to rookie and you can get an idea of the offline matchup >_>
That would be interesting to see.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Finally someone decent with Fox. You still ran into some stuff you shouldn't have, like chasing Ganon way into the air and dying at like 60% from his down :). Good stuff though Toronto.

That would be interesting to see.
Why do people only put up videos of themselves winning? Koskinator beat him, so it'll only right to put a video up of where he lost.

Top Bottom