• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We got a challenge!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Why do people only put up videos of themselves winning? Koskinator beat him, so it'll only right to put a video up of where he lost.
i talked to Kosk, i told him this was the only match that had both of us doing well and was within the 3minute time, i wrote in the description he won, i offered to save a replay of the next set of friendlies we do, dont make it seem like im trying to do something that im in no way doing...im obviously going to show a vid of me winning on the fox boards, how helpful would a video of me getting owned be to the matchup for our side? jeez:(

oh and im sorry for my sloppy play near the end, i wanted to make the match end within the 3minute time frame

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i faced kalm just a few mins ago. an when we did Ganon vs Fox i beat him 4-0. then he said the war was over or something is that ture? anyways i would like to face you kosk if you want to brawl

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
i faced kalm just a few mins ago. an when we did Ganon vs Fox i beat him 4-0. then he said the war was over or something is that ture? anyways i would like to face you kosk if you want to brawl
Monkey, I told you before we started.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i already know that. im just sayin that if the war was still on i didnt lose to you

Top Bottom