• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We got a challenge!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Fox Boards gather! The King of Evil (Ganon) has challenge us! Look below at convesation to see the conversation starting this. The date is set Jan.5 time will be decided day of!
Originally Posted by xIblisx: I ready to end this on simple terms how about a forum battle 5 best ganons vs. 5 best Fox I know its WIFI but its better than agruing back and forth.This would put the paper to the test.
Originally Posted by Ray_Kalm: Post this on our boards.
Originally Posted by xIblisx: I did in match-up boards but got ingored... same thing happened to me in my boards Post this on our boards.
Originally Posted by Ray_Kalm: As a new topic. The 5 best Ganons, including myself will fight you and your Fox friends.

Originally Posted by xIblisx: Your on!

So we are going to need 5 five of our best to take them on!
I know its WIFI but's better than nothing.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Iblis, you didn't multiquote the messages right....we can't even see your conversation.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
lol, i'm not being angry nor stopping them from their fun. I'm simply expressing my opinion that I believe that Wifi is in fact, worse than nothing.

Chaco

Never Logs In
lol, i'm not being angry nor stopping them from their fun. I'm simply expressing my opinion that I believe that Wifi is in fact, worse than nothing.

One: lmao at christmas loli.

Two: It is better than nothing if you can't play anyone.

I mean if you have no one near you, nor a smash scene it is better.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well actually has been proven to do a reverse effect in becoming better and make you worse than before.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
One: lmao at christmas loli.

Two: It is better than nothing if you can't play anyone.

I mean if you have no one near you, nor a smash scene it is better.
one: <3 Flandre

two: if there was no one near me (and i was somehow into competitive smash; i.e. i moved to some remote location), I would still not play wifi.

Chaco

Never Logs In
one: <3 Flandre

two: if there was no one near me (and i was somehow into competitive smash; i.e. i moved to some remote location), I would still not play wifi.
One: I prefer Youmu. <3

Two: What would you do?

Chaco

Never Logs In
One: He's a baller. And Sakuya rocks.

Two: Wanna come pick me up? Long drive for ya. lol

Edit: You could help my Marth. =D jk

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
We don't have 5 good Foxes... we're screwed! That's okay, 1 good Fox can beat 5 good Ganons.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
this is not true, i know koskinator has a good ganon so there goes one fox if he played

good luck lol

and wifi is worse then nothing.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
This is silly Iblis, what if Kalm and Kosk **** whoever they play just because they are a better player? Are we then going to decide that ganon has an advantage? Over some WiFi matches? Nothing in WIFI should ever be taken more than semi-seriously... if that.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i always face kalm ganon he's really good. soo who eva face him dont be over confinden. but this is still wifi tho lol

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
This is silly Iblis, what if Kalm and Kosk **** whoever they play just because they are a better player? Are we then going to decide that ganon has an advantage? Over some WiFi matches? Nothing in WIFI should ever be taken more than semi-seriously... if that.
Where did all your, and the other Fox user's confident go? A second ago you guys were bashing all over how Fox beats Ganon. Ganon does worse in wifi then anyone who isn't Link, so you know.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
The point is, we need our 5 best Foxes.

I volunteer, nothing better than kicking Koskinators ***. There's no way that any Ganon player could beat me in ONE match, let alone 3 out of 5.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
The point is, we need our 5 best Foxes.

I volunteer, nothing better than kicking Koskinators ***. There's no way that any Ganon player could beat me in ONE match, let alone 3 out of 5.
You are making a bad choice to fight against Koskinator.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
NoEgo is indeed a pimp............any yeah sign me up, i just wanna play kosk lol screw the challenge XD

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Lol. Just played Koskinator.

The score was 7-6, we can't agree on who got what though -_-

We're going to play a 3/5 soon for all the marbles.

Anyways, every single time he hit me was due to sloppy error on my part, not the characters. Fox-Ganon is at least 65:45.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Lol. Just played Koskinator.

The score was 7-6, we can't agree on who got what though -_-

We're going to play a 3/5 soon for all the marbles.

Anyways, every single time he hit me was due to sloppy error on my part, not the characters. Fox-Ganon is at least 65:45.
That's your problem.

1/5 for us. Put the results up Xblis.

I'm also ready to brawl one of you guys.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
you guys probably have no idea who i am and thats fine,as you can see my name is demonfart and even though i main wario i would still love to join in the challenge against ganondorf as fox b/c fox is another character i am very good with.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
you guys probably have no idea who i am and thats fine,as you can see my name is demonfart and even though i main wario i would still love to join in the challenge against ganondorf as fox b/c fox is another character i am very good with.
Suit yourself, I couldn't care less about who I fight. I've added you.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Suit yourself, I couldn't care less about who I fight. I've added you.
i wrote this on your profle but i wil say it again...right now i am at my cousins house so my new friendcode is 0989-2725-8058 until january 5.add that friendcode because i already added u.

Top Bottom