• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We got a challenge!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Where did all your, and the other Fox user's confident go? A second ago you guys were bashing all over how Fox beats Ganon. Ganon does worse in wifi then anyone who isn't Link, so you know.
Ya, everyone who isn't Snake, MK, and Ike are worse in WiFi.......Ganon probably has it better with slight input lag due to how much of a precision character Fox is....anyone can say that about their character.

Lol, my confidence is fine......Fox beats ganon in every way possible. Once again, WiFi proves nothing and holds both parties back, I still don't see why you're doing this.

I tried to play Kosk a little yesterday but the lag was horrible. Great Ganon though and a really nice guy, got nothing but respect for him.

Since we're on the subject of WiFi, i've played Swoops and A2ZOMG a little if you think I haven't run into any good Ganons.

I'll play you later on today if you want Kalm, it will have to be pretty late though since I can't get good connections during the day time for some reason.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Ya, everyone who isn't Snake, MK, and Ike are worse in WiFi.......Ganon probably has it better with slight input lag due to how much of a precision character Fox is....anyone can say that about their character.

Lol, my confidence is fine......Fox beats ganon in every way possible. Once again, WiFi proves nothing and holds both parties back, I still don't see why you're doing this.

I tried to play Kosk a little yesterday but the lag was horrible. Great Ganon though and a really nice guy, got nothing but respect for him.

Since we're on the subject of WiFi, i've played Swoops and A2ZOMG a little if you think I haven't run into any good Ganons.

I'll play you later on today if you want Kalm, it will have to be pretty late though since I can't get good connections during the day time for some reason.
Fox predictable? Please, stop making up stuff to make Fox look worse then Ganon on wifi. Ganon's more predictable with less approach options.

Alright, that sounds fine. You'll be using Fox though, right?

@Chain: Kosk.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fox predictable? Please, stop making up stuff to make Fox look worse then Ganon on wifi. Ganon's more predictable with less approach options.

Alright, that sounds fine. You'll be using Fox though, right?

@Chain: Kosk.
Whatever, but believe me.....playing lightass characters on WiFi is hard.

Yes i'll use Fox. I think A6M, Monkey, and Lightning might be a bit better than me on WiFi....but I might understand the matchup better.

So you want to meet on allisbrawl later this evening or what?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, tell you what. I'll add you right now, and yeah, I'll probably come on AIB later.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord

Trust me, Ike doesn't exactly have it easy in Wifi either. IMO, the ones who do best in lag are those who can projectile spam and CG *glares at Falco*

I'll be glad to take you on, though. I'm a fairly good Ganon.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
yo kalm want to face my fox. just play me wheneva u join my game

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Wait, why are we counting random wins/losses?

Who the hell approved DemonFart in the first place? Should I start grabbing scrubs from the Ganon boards too?

=P

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i won 3-1.....kinda delayed for my tastes but its wifi.....i still stand behind what i said in the matchup thread......i excalibur combod him for the win in our first game lol! it has a purpose XD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you said it was best of 5 in the PM........i assumed we werent playing seriously after but if you wanna count them its cool, one more game eh?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
you said it was best of 5 in the PM........i assumed we werent playing seriously after but if you wanna count them its cool, one more game eh?
But didn't you want warmups? You said so yourself. I meant couple of them, not one.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
in the PM you said 1 warmup........after we did the 1 warmup it became best of 5......which i won 3-1, if you count the warmup then it would have been 4-1, or 4-3 if you count the extra friendlies, this is getting too technical lets just settle it in this match XD

edit: k you won the last one good job

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
in the PM you said 1 warmup........after we did the 1 warmup it became best of 5......which i won 3-1, if you count the warmup then it would have been 4-1, or 4-3 if you count the extra friendlies, this is getting too technical lets just settle it in this match XD

edit: k you won the last one good job
Well good games, nice Fox. 4-3 myself.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i dont see the merit in the extra friendlies we have i cant see how when im not trying it could mean anything towards the matchup, oh well ggs man, good stuff for ontario:laugh:

it should be 3-1 but hey lets make ganon seem useful, the boards need the morale boost

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey Kosk, sorry about not letting you join...........me and Kalm were playing our matches. Didn't know if you wanted to spectate or what.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Me and Mars already played, the lag is too harsh.
Indeed, not even close to playable.

ggs Kalm, nice Ganon. When I saw that the last match was your stage choice and it was Delfino I was like oh ****, I stayed away from the water though.

Interesting that you beat me on FD in one of those games, I probably should have camped a lot more. One of the areas in which I really need to improve..........I play Fox way too aggressive.

Oh and by the way I don't see how the win against Demonic Fart or whatever counts in this silly little game............i've never even seen him on these boards before this thread. This is the top 5 players from each board and everything.

Edit: lol @ your lag johns, **** hurts Foxs' game a lot.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Blargh, you guys are making me jealous. I come here one minute to check on the war and the Ganon's are already winning three matches? I won't have anyone left to **** with you guys sweeping the entire floor.

Tooo busy. =(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It's actually 2-2, Joe's just not making a big deal about his matches.

edit: and the win over Demonic fart really shouldn't count. That's like some random Ganon noob coming in here and getting two stocked by one of us.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
im up for a match with one of you,unless my fellow foxs dont want me to...

friendlies are fine if you guys are bored

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Okay, fine it shouldn't.

I got 1 win (without including Demon), Kosk got 1, you got 1.

2-1.

Edit: I'll fight you Chain.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lost 3-2.....**** that sd cost me on smashville, i saved the delfino game so ill put that up some time this wekk

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NeverKnowsBest actually goes to tournies.
Yup ;D!

I beat GameStrap at C3 back in November. He is one of the guys that came down with M2K. I had no idea Ganon could like jab RIGHT OUT OF the up smash. He CPed me on PS and I almost crapped myself. Fortunately I 2-0 him.

+rep to GameStrap.

Top Bottom