• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yea man im from marietta. I always down to play antime too cuz i have that much free time lol (college ftw)!
Yea me and Noir gonna tear that **** up on August 30th xD

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Who wants to team with me at the next one? And yea, all the friendlies were cool. Noir loves Olimar and Ice Climbers. Someone team with me! Tell me who you want as a partner, and I'll probably be able to play them well enough... The whorenado meatknight is always an option =)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Melee was
1 - chaddd
2 - Fullmetal
3 - Soft
4 - Wes
i think. after that i dunno who else entered.

I have vids that will go up probably by tomorrow.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Does anyone have the full list of Brawl Singles placings? I want to put them in the Character Rankings list.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Max Dicksler beat me in a Melee money match.

Practice johns; I haven't played in too long.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Who wants to team with me at the next one? And yea, all the friendlies were cool. Noir loves Olimar and Ice Climbers. Someone team with me! Tell me who you want as a partner, and I'll probably be able to play them well enough... The whorenado meatknight is always an option =)
I was wayyy to high to play olimar hahahaha or ice climbers or anything. I was getting my *** beat. I was like man I must be dreaming. I'm losing to an olimar.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I was wayyy to high to play olimar hahahaha or ice climbers or anything. I was getting my *** beat. I was like man I must be dreaming. I'm losing to an olimar.
commin to waba high.. ur a gud influance to the newby youngys that come to these (:chuckle:)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Melee was
1 - chaddd
2 - Fullmetal
3 - Soft
4 - Wes
i think. after that i dunno who else entered.

I have vids that will go up probably by tomorrow.
sweet i wanna watch them
good **** everyone not enough peaches though xif marty and prac you all failed me epicaly :laugh: jp

SleepyK

Marty got mike g canceled and doesn't enter singles, prac didn't make it (columbus is pretty far away) and xif was family canceled so he came late.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol i know they didnt go sleepy no doubt xif would have been top 5 easy and marty would have played roy
i dunno about prac but i would expect a good placing from him just get them ga wes vidz up shawty

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
**** Norfair...

I guess Dyno being 5th would place me at 6th? Decent...
i think you were tied for 7th with some other people but i dont remember who....

and after that it went me and wizzlecroff and some others tied for 9th but thats all i remember

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
**** Norfair...

I guess Dyno being 5th would place me at 6th? Decent...
isnt ur ness > ur game n watch? if so next time i see u we gota try MK vs ur ness, idk if we did that or not but i think it will be a good fight. guess my marth scared u lol <3 <3

VietGeek

Smash Hero
As Desu said: Norfair is no fair.

If I fight you Dynomite, I'm banning Norfair to spite you.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
As Desu said: Norfair is no fair.

If I fight you Dynomite, I'm banning Norfair to spite you.
WDF!~#$!, HACKS!!! fine b like that :( scared of my nofairness? oops o.0... still got more tricks up my sleave.. considering im wearing short sleaves at the moment... u better be scared!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
isnt ur ness > ur game n watch? if so next time i see u we gota try MK vs ur ness, idk if we did that or not but i think it will be a good fight. guess my marth scared u lol <3 <3

Yeah, I was pensive to play Ness the whole day because of any old Marth could come along and wtfpwn me. But Ness is my main.

SleepyK

Min is top tier.

Wat the crap, Mars, why weren't you there?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
QUESTION: might be really REALLY dumb but, back in melee wasnt there a rule like if u fight some 1 and get sent into the loser's bracket and end up fighting them again, do they make the match with more games like first time it was 2/3 if u meet up again it would be like 3/5? is there somethn like this for waba brawl or brawl alltogher?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
QUESTION: might be really REALLY dumb but, back in melee wasnt there a rule like if u fight some 1 and get sent into the loser's bracket and end up fighting them again, do they make the match with more games like first time it was 2/3 if u meet up again it would be like 3/5? is there somethn like this for waba brawl or brawl alltogher?
I thought that if two players fight again prior to finals, that the TO would usually swap one of them out to another bracket.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

If players/teams meet for a 2nd time in their respective Open bracket and they played a Best of 3 in the Winners Bracket, their series will expand to a best of 7, include the previous series, and pick up where that series left off. For example, if Team A beat Team B 2 games to 0 in the Winners Bracket, the Best of 7 will resume with Game 3 and Team A leading 2 games to 0. The loser of the 1st series will choose the stage for the 1st game of the 2nd series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom