• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
quit bringing that up >__>
Tong is clearly better than Xif at AC.

Unlike GA, FL actually has a GG community. So its safe to assume that I'm able to play more people down here than you guys.
The problem lies in assuming things to begin with.

In other news, who wantz dat smas blows maree

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Dogy - go die in a fire, you stupid May player. I don't have to play broken characters to win. =P
@XIF - no, but the guy says he's beaten Flash a few times in tourney. i'm glad i know how to fight Potemkin now.
@Laijin - playing people helps, but it's not a surefire way to get better. i play almost no one, and i'm decent. i played some guys that were pretty decent at FAST1, but i ended up beating them. i dunno how florida's community is as a whole, though.
@Sleepy - i'll train you, man. i told you i would.
@Hungrybox - glad you finally noticed. =P

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh ffff crap mars... I ended up just chilling with fullmetal at his job the whole night.

we even set up smash at the gas station, lol.

I'm really sorry :(

make-up bjs?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
wat happened to this thread. second page!!!!!
o ima main mario.

this diablo btw

and dynos sig is homo

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
k im bak from owning dynomite.
um the only waba footage for brawl is the one that vietgeek recorded.
for the brawl tourny there is always a lot of people there. last brawl was huge.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
diablo pwnt me? uh.. im not gona start sayin whats wronge with that... and my sig pwnts please :D bettr than urs, u dont even play rob or bowser... hehehe and yeh cant wait for the next waba.. im tired of pwnting diablo over and over and OVER again.. if it weresnt for me he's still be playing bowser and keep tryin to do side b over and over again thinkin his pro.... <3 hi diab <3

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
diablo pwnt me? uh.. im not gona start sayin whats wronge with that... and my sig pwnts please :D bettr than urs, u dont even play rob or bowser... hehehe and yeh cant wait for the next waba.. im tired of pwnting diablo over and over and OVER again.. if it weresnt for me he's still be playing bowser and keep tryin to do side b over and over again thinkin his pro.... <3 hi diab <3
u r the biggest liar evar. u no i owned ur mk, marth, D3, DK, bowser, ike. FALCO(u like that cape dont u), peach, snake, wolf, and most importantly.....ur norfair. <3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
my mk? no i 2 stocked u every round with my marth and mk... dk i dont even play dk.. D3 we were even bowser even.. ike i pwnt u no lie... falco.. that was bs when i side b into ur cape and go off the edge <3 rofl.. kill of the day tbh... and btw, dont EVER talk **** about my norfair... EVER i will hunt u down and ken combo u IRL!!!! (yes geeky :D:D:D:D)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
pwnting? it was 100+ damage all round 1 life.. and u beat me like 2/100 rounds and that is pwntage.?! stop lying.. i know where u live!

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
i do too.....
and y we gotta be posting like this if im talkin to u on aim?

and 2/100 rounds like i owned u like 98/100 rounds

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
and u lie AGAIN!!! dang u gota stop lying.. my marth and mk dominated u... 2 stocked every time!!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I feel so dirty... the other day I actually counterpicked Norfair.

I won, but it felt so hollow.

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
I feel so dirty... the other day I actually counterpicked Norfair.

I won, but it felt so hollow.
Reminds me of when I pick Rainbow Cruise against an Olimar.

It's like.. it's like trapping a fly inside of a cage until it dies of dehydration.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm. Diablo and dynomite should both shush. Stop fighting each other and fight me instead. I'll show you both my Olimar/Ice Climbers. Against your MK's, I'll play MK. Kthx. I'll be at the next Waba.

Also, still looking for a teammate.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@Dogy - go die in a fire, you stupid May player. I don't have to play broken characters to win. =P
i dont have to play a broken character either. I have to play may! And she just puts out a ridiculous amount of damage for no reason. If she was broken, she'd be able to punish you for waking up on the wrong side of bed in the morning. >.>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hmmm. Diablo and dynomite should both shush. Stop fighting each other and fight me instead. I'll show you both my Olimar/Ice Climbers. Against your MK's, I'll play MK. Kthx. I'll be at the next Waba.

Also, still looking for a teammate.
uh, a chalange set out to the 1 and only? the great. the undefeated most skilled player in GA?..... *dramatic silence*.... DIABLO! mhmm u can take this 1 diablo i think ive trained u well...

crio- **** it to ****, norfair?!?! >_< GET UR OWN BROKEN MAP THAT SHOULD BE BANNED! i dont think picto chat is taken... DIAB!!! :D

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
uh, a chalange set out to the 1 and only? the great. the undefeated most skilled player in GA?..... *dramatic silence*.... DIABLO! mhmm u can take this 1 diablo i think ive trained u well...

crio- **** it to ****, norfair?!?! >_< GET UR OWN BROKEN MAP THAT SHOULD BE BANNED! i dont think picto chat is taken... DIAB!!! :D
uhhh wat? didnt hear u, still staring at my sig. venom ftw

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
uhhh wat? didnt hear u, still staring at my sig. venom ftw
my sig is better... marth and mk that look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FCKIN CUTE TOGETHER!!! this doesnt give away my chars at all... :psycho:

and yes i think we are about to start fighting again ace :D

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I got the memo. <_<

Stop fighting. Or at least let me join! I wanna play Super Smash Blows Bawrl!

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
well now that i stop staring at venom i can read ur posts.
ok ace i accept ur challenge(dont have a choice now thx to dynomite)
dyno, ur sig......words cant describe wat im feeling about how bad it is.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yea, I got the memo. <_<

Stop fighting. Or at least let me join! I wanna play Super Smash Blows Bawrl!
well now that i stop staring at venom i can read ur posts.
ok ace i accept ur challenge(dont have a choice now thx to dynomite)
dyno, ur sig......words cant describe wat im feeling about how bad it is.
hmmm, i shal talk it over with diab to see if u should join our fight.. i dont like freefor all aliances break soo easly :D... maybe if u find a team mate we can do teams pick on the noob smashers :D we call red team...

diablo dont play the hate.. ur sig is all like blah black emo and just yucky (yes i just said/ typed yucky) mine is all about peace love and :D <3

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
So are you two actually good? I didn't watch you play much. I think I watched both of you play Desu, and you both got wrecked, so... not really sure what to expect.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So are you two actually good? I didn't watch you play much. I think I watched both of you play Desu, and you both got wrecked, so... not really sure what to expect.
uh, its desu and reflex? btw, can u describe urself, i dont know any1's gamer tags tbh..

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't in the tournament. I decided to scope everyone out to see if I'd get my *** handed to me the next time. Fortunately for me, I didn't see much. Mostly just Reflex and Tim smashing everyone. Noir isn't bad either, though he claims to have been too high to play at full potential, so who knows. Lounis is pretty good too from what I could tell. But I'll probably go by ace or JFlo at tournies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I wasn't in the tournament. I decided to scope everyone out to see if I'd get my *** handed to me the next time. Fortunately for me, I didn't see much. Mostly just Reflex and Tim smashing everyone. Noir isn't bad either, though he claims to have been too high to play at full potential, so who knows. Lounis is pretty good too from what I could tell. But I'll probably go by ace or JFlo at tournies.
oh, i ment like what u looked like. i dont yet know every1's faces to their tags.. lol. if u still dont know me, im one of the young noobs taht come to these. gamer tag, Dyno. 15ish...

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I know you. You lost to Desu.

As for looks, I have rediculous curly brown hair, glasses, kinda short. I'll look like a laid back guy most of the time with my baggy t shirts and camo shorts. Hah. I was playing lots of Olimar.

PS Sephiroth sig > Marth+MK and Venom sig combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom