• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
right, it has nothing to do with the depth of Melee <_<

Also brawl ics are as broken as my bedsprings after Tom visits.

I'll MM any of your brawl/melee/64 characters with Halo 2 1v1s on lockout mlg ruleset.
I won't MM Halo 2 as I havn't touched the game in a few years (3, last real attempt was MLG 05 LOL) but I'd definately like to play you somethine. :)

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for any Halo if you wanna go Sleepy =)

And IC's aren't broken! Obviously infinite chain grabs aren't broken. Especially not when you can perform them on any character. No wai.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
And IC's aren't broken! Obviously infinite chain grabs aren't broken. Especially not when you can perform them on any character. No wai.
Agreed. I'm tired of people saying Brawl is broken. Sakurai himself said that he went through each character individually to balance them. Individually. That MUST mean the entire Brawl roster is completely balanced. The game is balanced, no doubt about it. Snake is really slow, and Meta Knight is REALLY bad at killing.

Seriously guys, only Ike is really cheap, and he has bad recovery.

Also, chaingrabs means they can be broken out of later. Like a chain of moves. An Infinite means it's theoretically everlasting. "Infinite chain grab" is contradictory, lol.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Infinites are not broken. End of story. Neither is Metaknight. Or Snake. In fact, like Viet said, Brawl is perfect in every way, shape, and form. <_<

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
wow, love 1:47 combo.. ffs teach me how to do that! this person playing will FOR SURE be the next ken of smash...

oh and ace.. amen to mk not being broken.. just the tornado <3

Tornados are natural disasters. Nothing we can do to prevent them from kicking our *****. Just like Metaknight and Snake. Oh, and Reflex.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Infinites are not broken. End of story. Neither is Metaknight. Or Snake. In fact, like Viet said, Brawl is perfect in every way, shape, and form. <_<
errrrrrrrrrrrr

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mmmmmmmmmmmm

no

in other news, sept. 20/21 is a big =(
i wanted to go to a brawl waba...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Tornados are natural disasters. Nothing we can do to prevent them from kicking our *****. Just like Metaknight and Snake. Oh, and Reflex.
since when do deadly tornados hit GA... mk johns snake johns... Reflex johns..

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking that earlier. You took care of it for me.

Still need a partner. Thanks.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so whos gona watch survivor sept 25th? lol goo Ken!
I wanted M2K to fend off the wilderness of Africa. Chaingrabbing lions and Dtilt-pressuring hyenas and then Mach Tornado.

Ken would just glidetoss Star Rods at them. =/

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I wanted M2K to fend off the wilderness of Africa. Chaingrabbing lions and Dtilt-pressuring hyenas and then Mach Tornado.

Ken would just glidetoss Star Rods at them. =/
ken got beat by a 14yearold at EVO and m2k taunt killed reflex at fast1.. and broken chaingrabed him on pokemon stadium... >_< @ M2K .. theres no mew2 in brawl .. LOL!

aye ****as. who wants to team with me at the next one?
so ur actually gona come to this 1 (finally) cant wait to see u in action again yno.. yno and dyno team up? f teaming with diablo.. <3 hiiii :D

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
So, I figure I'm gonna be bored all day tomorrow, which is Labor Day. Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone is in the Lawrenceville area, wanna Smash? Brawl and Melee players are welcome. Let me know, I'll check back in the morning and see if there's enough people to chill. I have my 60 inch setup, and we can get another setup going with one of my monitors or if someone brings a TV. Actually, we could get a little mini smash fest going on. So, just let me know. This is JFlo for all the people from GPC that know me.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
IF you wanna come over here, you're welcome to. I'm about 2 minutes down the street from GPC Lawrenceville.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
IF you wanna come over here, you're welcome to. I'm about 2 minutes down the street from GPC Lawrenceville.
as i said, age johns... no car no licence no parents willing to take me.. WIFI >_< cant wait till im actually at a decient age..

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Bumps to the top.

Meda is misunderstood. Meta Knight is not Dynomite. We all know him personally.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Oh hey SleepyK, any chance you can get me a ride to this month's Barlw Waba on the 20th? I can't go to FM's thingy it seems. =/

If not that's okay.

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
btw anyone bringing Guilty Gear again?

I've been trying to get decent at the game lately since my Wii stopped reading discs, roughin' it without a stick, **** yeah

VietGeek

Smash Hero
theee 20th, wouldn't that.... be.. .during awa?
Yes.

Why, are you going?

I heard Barlwz is there, but I'm extremely broke, even the group membership is kinda high.

Always wanted to go to an Anime convention though. But whatever. If you're going to AWA, I'll see if I can find another ride, no problem.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
there's rarely things to do for me at AWA other than hang out with everybody.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
GPC Lawrenceville is no more ;-;

Well, technically the building isn't. But the nursing program still exists for GPC Lawrenceville, so I do take classes there at the A building of the GGC campus. Yet, they are GPC classes. Win for me. Dunwoody next semester though. O well.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, the AWA issue concerns me. I need to go to AWA... but I want to come to this.

If I get a teammate for this, I will refuse AWA. If not, AWA is the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom