• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who wants to play Melee... just pick Ice Climbers and Wobble 120% of the time like me. You can't go wrong! Hehehe.

I've been playing some Melee. I can wavedash more consistently now. L-canceling is still iffy on stuff like Marth's Fair, but I can L-cancel Dair, and all of Roy's shenanigans.

Overall I think I've become pretty bad.

I'm sticking to that gay floaty game with broken characters. <_<
Oh and amen to this. Moar Brawl, less Melee. Though I'll still play Melee with whoever wants to.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I've been playing some Melee. I can wavedash more consistently now. L-canceling is still iffy on stuff like Marth's Fair, but I can L-cancel Dair, and all of Roy's shenanigans.

Overall I think I've become pretty bad.

I'm sticking to that gay floaty game with broken characters. <_<
chalange u to a melee noob fight!!! my nooby samus vs ur.. uh

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Anyone who wants to play Melee... just pick Ice Climbers and Wobble 120% of the time like me. You can't go wrong! Hehehe.

Oh and amen to this. Moar Brawl, less Melee. Though I'll still play Melee with whoever wants to.
ICs? Lets see ya GET THE GRAB, FIRST!

Also: boo to "Moar brawl"
Thats like saying "I hate large breasted women"
Its un-american, REGARDLESS of sexual orientation.

We need to un-brawl these guys, for srs.
Word. Just word.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My fingers aren't fast enough for melee.

That's why I play brawl :3
Your lips are moving, but all I hear are johns, johns, johns.

Really now, unless you play other fighting games, your fingers will pretty much always be too slow to begin with.
Example: I played H2, and I figured my fingers were fairly fast since I could doubleshot an entire clip to a rrbxr excessive shot.

Then I had to learn to WD and crap, and H2 was like a warm up to play smash.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Your lips are moving, but all I hear are johns, johns, johns.

Really now, unless you play other fighting games, your fingers will pretty much always be too slow to begin with.
Example: I played H2, and I figured my fingers were fairly fast since I could doubleshot an entire clip to a rrbxr excessive shot.

Then I had to learn to WD and crap, and H2 was like a warm up to play smash.
I actually picked Melee up again today. Trying to decided between old main sheik and new main marth. WD practice was easier with sheik, but WD doesnt exactly make the man does it?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL @ you guys trying to convert peeps back to melee!!

Wes and I tried this years ago! :laugh:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
soooooooooo sry about double posting, but if u bring a wii with brawl do u still have to pay the door fee or sign up fee w/e it is for 5$?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
soooooooooo sry about double posting, but if u bring a wii with brawl do u still have to pay the door fee or sign up fee w/e it is for 5$?
I've always had to pay it, so...yes.

Also, do not forget our Roy ditto. Let GA Peach and Xif chuckle at our failure. Final D, 4 stock, I get blue. But at least gold is available, right?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice

Also, do not forget our Roy ditto. Let GA Peach and Xif chuckle at our failure. Final D, 4 stock, I get blue. But at least gold is available, right?

Well just remember. Roy's our boy.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

GERRR.. ill still bring my wii i guess..

Roy ditto with me? if so i dont play roy i think u got diablo in mind.. ill uh.. just fight u 2/3 8min 4 stock on final D, Bf, and Dreamland 64 or fountain of dreams. my samus vs ur.. anything :D (not being cocky or trash talkin this time i rly duno who u play)

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I think... more Brawl talk. Kthx.

Olimar is even more win than I ever imagined. Wooooooooo.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Lol at Olimar statement. Jk, I used to play him. :3

I want a list of the characters that everyone who goes to Waba competes as!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol at Olimar statement. Jk, I used to play him. :3

I want a list of the characters that everyone who goes to Waba competes as!
My sig is a distraction, i play link, captian falcon, and female wire person... **** what u guys think they should be top tier, what about u, who do u play :D

i have an idea....... let talk about gears.....of war
i have an idea..... gtfo of SMASHBOARDS! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom