• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I got this:

90% of Brawl Population - Metaknight

10% of Brawl Population - Snake, Marth, or DeDeDe

GG?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I got this:

GG?
If you mean of good ones, replace Marth with Falco or Game and Watch.

Now if you mean complete n00bs than:

90% Ike

10% Marth, Toon Link, Pikachu

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I got this:

GG?
tbh, i think there are gona be more snakes in the future, rather than medas.. oh and u forgot wario, ditty with the bananas, and my vote for top tier.. link fo sho :lick:

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Diddy's glide tossing is easily avoided. Game and Watch is good, but not that many people play him. And just because Reflex is top tier doesn't mean Wario is. Kthx.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Epic double posts for great justice.

This just in. Ike is top tier. Not only does he fight for his friends, but . . .

Gov. Rick Perry said at a news conference, "Ike is a big storm. I cannot overemphasize the danger that is facing us," . "He's going to do some substantial damage. He''s going to knock out power. He's going to cause massive flooding."

Maybe after he causes the flood with the blood of his slain enemies, he'll use Ether to dry it all up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080911/ap_on_re_us/ike

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hey now

I'll **** some *****es up with Marth in brawl.

Brawl MMs anybody?
Did you contribute to anyone being homeless...ever? I mean...you love those MMs a lot.

Diddy's glide tossing is easily avoided. Game and Watch is good, but not that many people play him. And just because Reflex is top tier doesn't mean Wario is. Kthx.
That's like saying Ice Climber's grab is easily avoided. Easier said than done.

Also, Wario is upper-high tier. It's just a bunch of grab release stuff that makes it hard for him to make it to the top.\

So guys...about the hurricane...

Have we prepared ourselves?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Did you contribute to anyone being homeless...ever? I mean...you love those MMs a lot.

Also, Wario is upper-high tier. It's just a bunch of grab release stuff that makes it hard for him to make it to the top.\

taunt wars are soooo page idk 50? but for reals it commin to GA?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice

Actually, it is just as easily avoided as saying it... very easy. And Ice Climbers's grab isn't that hard to avoid either. Ground dodge much?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Wario is good no doubt. But not many people play him. The point was, just because Reflex makes him good doesn't mean many people play him nor is he top tier.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Ike just delivered a forward smash to the coast of Texas. This is the resulting aftershock:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ill teach u how to take out my marth..
I thought your Marth sucked? <_<

I mean, at least teach him how to get even with FullMetal's Marth. That's the only thing he'll have to worry about is FM taking the paycheck. =P

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

I mean, at least teach him how to get even with FullMetal's Marth. That's the only thing he'll have to worry about is FM taking the paycheck. =P
thats it veit.. u.. me... ditto marth!!!!!! on wifi ;) but rly, after our melee roy ditto or w/e ... my marth vs urs >_< btw, about our roy ditto, i cant play roy for my life.. marth .. i know how to jump.. samus.. i know how to up b so.. yeh..

VietGeek

Smash Hero
thats it veit.. u.. me... ditto marth!!!!!! on wifi ;) but rly, after our melee roy ditto or w/e ... my marth vs urs >_< btw, about our roy ditto, i cant play roy for my life.. marth .. i know how to jump.. samus.. i know how to up b so.. yeh..
Itinerary for Dynomite at Waba Sep. 20th:

Melee Roy dittos
Brawl Marth dittos (gay)
VietG's Melee Marth (fail) vs. Dynomite's Samus

<_<

S0FT

Smash Ace
here is the deal brawlers!
Ill come to your brawl tournament if all of you come to the melee tournament!
LETS DO IT!!!!

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I came to the Melee tournament. So, yea. Come to the Brawl one. We can make money.

Saltix

Smash Lord

FullMetal sounds like quite the beast. I'm looking forward to this Saturday! I picked up Marth and I'm eager to see how I do with him.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
FullMetal sounds like quite the beast. I'm looking forward to this Saturday! I picked up Marth and I'm eager to see how I do with him.
oh god! another marth player... FFS!!!! .... now there are like 6 of us >_<

<3 ide like to see ur marth if i find out who u are ill ask u to friendly, u gona use ur tourny name as OcTIx?

Saltix

Smash Lord
oh god! another marth player... FFS!!!! .... now there are like 6 of us >_<

<3 ide like to see ur marth if i find out who u are ill ask u to friendly, u gona use ur tourny name as OcTIx?
Probably. I dunno what the **** I was thinking when I made OcTIx as a name lol.
I'll prolly play Co2/Mika

We are talking about brawl marth right?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Hey nao, nobody said anything about entering! He just said to come, and I did. I lost my spirit after getting 3 stocked by Iori's Mewtwo. And I was dying from deprivation of sleep, so I went home at about 8 PM. Brawl tourny, I'll enter both Doubles and Singles if I get a Doubles partner.

S0FT

Smash Ace
i play marth and jigglypuff in brawl... the 5 times ive played it lol.... and i thought i was teaming with you jflo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom