• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
To make things clear for me, singles firs then doubles, correct?
lol, nope, doubles start at 5:45-6:00 and singles start right after but they usually forget doubles grand finals are goin on so they start singles at around 8ish while desu is still in the grand finals so if u have a match with some 1 in the grands, ur gona have to wait a while. oh, and singles sign ups go on during doubles and doubles sign ups start like when every 1 gets there like 30 min before doubles start.. hope to see u there

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
i play marth and jigglypuff in brawl... the 5 times ive played it lol.... and i thought i was teaming with you jflo?

Alright man. Yea, let's do it then. I want to try Olimar + Jiggs in some teaming before Tourny. If not, I'll just play that whorenado spamming MK or someone else top tier. But yea, let's do it for sure.

We have to beat Tim and Mike. So, yea. Just remember that.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Alright man. Yea, let's do it then. I want to try Olimar + Jiggs in some teaming before Tourny. If not, I'll just play that whorenado spamming MK or someone else top tier. But yea, let's do it for sure.

We have to be Tim and Mike. So, yea. Just remember that.
Desu and I on teams is the best thing to come out of brawl. :)

Who wants brawl team MMs at this?

5$/person?
10$/person?

2/3 or 3/5-

Yeah, bring it on! I'mma talk ****- I don't think you'll beat us.
=)

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
LOL you won't be the first to try that vs. Tim and me and get *****.
;)

Haha. Well, we'll just see what we can do against you guys. I just want to make it to Grands. Then HOPEFULLY beat you two. =)

Just wondering... about how many Metaknights and Marths am I going to have to take on in Singles?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Just wondering... about how many Metaknights and Marths am I going to have to take on in Singles?
MK last time I went was less numerous than Marth (don't know why, lol).

About 3-5 Marths and probably the same amount of MKs. I don't know why the **** you're worrying about any Marths when you should be worrying about a Marth.

Also, does anyone have those Wii white Gamecube controllers from Japan? I hear the cable is loooonnnngggg and I want to see it in person.

Saltix

Smash Lord
MK last time I went was less numerous than Marth (don't know why, lol).

About 3-5 Marths and probably the same amount of MKs. I don't know why the **** you're worrying about any Marths when you should be worrying about a Marth.

Also, does anyone have those Wii white Gamecube controllers from Japan? I hear the cable is loooonnnngggg and I want to see it in person.
3-5 Marth's and 3-5 MKs...thats it? Who does everyone else play >__>

I ordered it last night but i doubt it'll be here by Saturday... My mom wouldnt let me order it before my actual birthday :[

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Wario is the best character in this game, followed by ike, then ddd not because of his chainthrowing either, but because hes a 7 foot tall penguin with a ****ing mallet. Now thats what I want to be when I grow up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
OcTIX, i got alot of people commin too... lol.. youngsters gota stick together, i count about 6 saying they wana come but i know for sure 3 are gona come, btw, if every 1 u are bringing are youngsters too, then u wana do a lil crew match? say like 4-5 of ur top youngsters that go to ur school vs 4-5 that go to our school? what do ya say?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
OcTIX, i got alot of people commin too... lol.. youngsters gota stick together, i count about 6 saying they wana come but i know for sure 3 are gona come, btw, if every 1 u are bringing are youngsters too, then u wana do a lil crew match? say like 4-5 of ur top youngsters that go to ur school vs 4-5 that go to our school? what do ya say?

I call first on Dyno's crew. Prepare to get wrecked.

Saltix

Smash Lord
We'll see about that.
I've got me, Dustin, Tyler, Nate, Michael, Rich, Cory, and Kevin.
PRHS fo lyfe :)

What school do you go to Dyno?

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
lol, if you say "former" then I can't be part of it-
I'm still the crew leader of GPC, shawdy~
lol
Well alright then. How about it? All the GPC players taking on the kids. Hah. Get wrecked.

Would U willingly walk into Hitler's gas chamber?
LOL! Hey, who knows what might happen? I mean, it would just be Me, Desu, Fullmetal, PB&J, Noir, S0FT, uhhhh... missing anyone who plays Brawl (even though Josh doesn't really)?

Your crew could use as many people as you'd like hah.

Player-1

Smash Legend
lol, nope, doubles start at 5:45-6:00 and singles start right after but they usually forget doubles grand finals are goin on so they start singles at around 8ish while desu is still in the grand finals so if u have a match with some 1 in the grands, ur gona have to wait a while. oh, and singles sign ups go on during doubles and doubles sign ups start like when every 1 gets there like 30 min before doubles start.. hope to see u there
So the big red text on the first post saying
"Teams will only happen if singles finish in time?

Is a lie?

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman

Is a lie?
Actually yes. It was all an elaborate lie. Everyone on this website lies, get used to it. I'm lying to you right now.

Btw, who's idea was it to schedule waba on the same weekend as AWA? I cant go but I'll be entering the tournament at AWA.

Saltix

Smash Lord

Is a lie?
Not exactly a lie, but I believe when I arrived before (havent competed in 2 months), 2v2 would just be finishing and 1v1 would just be starting (I used to arrive around 5:30)

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Actually yes. It was all an elaborate lie. Everyone on this website lies, get used to it. I'm lying to you right now.

Btw, who's idea was it to schedule waba on the same weekend as AWA? I cant go but I'll be entering the tournament at AWA.

The real question is, "Why even consider going to AWA?" AWA sucks and their organization of tournaments sucks even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom