• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I know you. You lost to Desu.

As for looks, I have rediculous curly brown hair, glasses, kinda short. I'll look like a laid back guy most of the time with my baggy t shirts and camo shorts. Hah. I was playing lots of Olimar.

PS Sephiroth sig > Marth+MK and Venom sig combined
doesnt ring a bell but i sure hope to see u at the next waba :D

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I wasn't in the tournament. I decided to scope everyone out to see if I'd get my *** handed to me the next time. Fortunately for me, I didn't see much. Mostly just Reflex and Tim smashing everyone. Noir isn't bad either, though he claims to have been too high to play at full potential, so who knows. Lounis is pretty good too from what I could tell. But I'll probably go by ace or JFlo at tournies.
Haha I forgot I even played you Jflo. I remembered playing an olimar, but I had an image of some dude from South Carolina in my head. I don't know why. Ya I was having a bad day, so I took some xanax and drank a couple beers, took a nap, woke up took some more xanax and drove to waba and had a weird time lol. I haven't played smash since then though and didn't play it that week either.

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Dynomite, Diablo, you guys have lost my respect.

Using this thread to trashtalk? Foolishness. To prove your worth as men, you must...

Brawl online.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Fixed for truth. :laugh:

I'll money match dynomite or diablo in melee in a heartbeat. I think with them being avid brawl players, I can take them in melee. MM's you two?

And no, that is not an offer to you Mike. Your Marth/Fox = too good for me. Unless I grab you with my 100% wobbling rate. Woooo tempo control!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dynomite, Diablo, you guys have lost my respect.

Using this thread to trashtalk? Foolishness. To prove your worth as men, you must...

Brawl online.
:'( that hurts way too bad viet... online... (and for all seriousness, if u havent noticed thats how me and diablo talk to eachother :( that u dont know its a joke and thats basically all we do..)

I'll money match dynomite or diablo in melee in a heartbeat. I think with them being avid brawl players, I can take them in melee. MM's you two?

And no, that is not an offer to you Mike. Your Marth/Fox = too good for me. Unless I grab you with my 100% wobbling rate. Woooo tempo control!
hmm, ill think about it... considering i dont know how to upB in melee...

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Do you even dabble in Melee? I'm not that good at it, but I at least know basic advanced techniques and can play some players fairly well.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Do you even dabble in Melee? I'm not that good at it, but I at least know basic advanced techniques and can play some players fairly well.
there was a time where i was actually gettn the hang of all the technyness of it but a week later brawl came out and i cant really play melee again :/ but samus is too fun... extender!

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
there was a time where i was actually gettn the hang of all the technyness of it but a week later brawl came out and i cant really play melee again :/ but samus is too fun... extender!

Just play Ice Climbers and learn to wobble like me. You can't lose!

Haha. Kidding of course. Just pick someone you like and start practicing. It's good to be good at both games. Ask Fullmetal.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Just play Ice Climbers and learn to wobble like me. You can't lose!

Haha. Kidding of course. Just pick someone you like and start practicing. It's good to be good at both games. Ask Fullmetal.
OMFG wavedashing with ice climbers makes the coolest noise EVER!!! o and idk how full metal is a total beast in both games.. if it were me ide be trying to wave dash in brawl and glide toss in melee.. gettn confused and stuff .. UR A BEAST FULLMETAL! lol

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

How about vs. my Falco, CF, Roy or Mewtwo?

I'll MM you with any of those.
=)

That offer goes to all the "Brawl only" players too.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
How about vs. my Falco, CF, Roy or Mewtwo?

I'll MM you with any of those.
=)

That offer goes to all the "Brawl only" players too.

You calling me a Brawl only player? Heh. Kidding. We haven't seen each other play either game in a long time (well, at least not in person. I've seen you beast some people in Brawl with Fox in videos, hah). So, I'm not really sure what to think of you in Brawl until I play you.

But in Melee... I like to think I've gotten better. I'll consider your CF, Roy, and Mewtwo. I just remember your Mewtwo being a beast. And Roy is similar to Marth, who you're a beast with. And Captain Falcon is just... American.

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
OMFG wavedashing with ice climbers makes the coolest noise EVER!!! o and idk how full metal is a total beast in both games.. if it were me ide be trying to wave dash in brawl and glide toss in melee.. gettn confused and stuff .. UR A BEAST FULLMETAL! lol
BUH BOING BUH BOING BUH BOING

Only wavedashing sound that comes close is the Mario bros's

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM your Ice Climbers in Melee if you MM my Ice Climbers in Brawl. =)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
right, it has nothing to do with the depth of Melee <_<

Also brawl ics are as broken as my bedsprings after Tom visits.

I'll MM any of your brawl/melee/64 characters with Halo 2 1v1s on lockout mlg ruleset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom