• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Sorry, but that's not tournament legal, heh.
I knew that from the point I posted. I just put a note thing so I wouldn't look like a complete idiot.

I still think it's cool enough to mess with for the time being. Someone just needs for me to reset the Wii before tournaments start.

If I come. =/

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
still need to know if u guys are gona play ssb64 so i can bring a setup if no 1 else brings one. :'( @ viet no having a ride, oh btw, viet have u ever done teams? just wondering.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
still need to know if u guys are gona play ssb64 so i can bring a setup if no 1 else brings one. :'( @ viet no having a ride, oh btw, viet have u ever done teams? just wondering.
I did last time with Lv.99. We got 3 out of 5 teams, lol.

I PM'd SleepyK begging for him to pick up me (a complete stranger), but I yeah, I probably won't be going.

I need to find a new ride since Lv.99 probably won't be going anymore because he got lame teachers this year. xD

hey, someone, who's going to the melee tournament?
I will probably go to FullMetal's super-special one, but not this monthly. <_<

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
I can only go there today for Bawrl friendlies, tommorrow i have concert johnz. Anyone who is there today, melee friendlies >.> Please? Or 1$ MM's. I'm just poor at the moment.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Anyone playin anywhere tonight? mike, sleepy, chad? what yall dooders doin, gimme a text or drop a pm or hit me up on aim or somethin scrawties im up in gainesville at the min.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yo, vietgeek, you sure man?
I'm totally down to pick you up if you need it.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I had to stay home to tend to my younger sister. I can't just go and leave her. And taking her is out of the option too.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there that can regularly take me to these things. For the most part, it'll be one way only, and you can leave whenever and I'll be picked up by my parents (they can't take me to because of work).

As for how I would reward such a kind soul, beats me, I'm broke usually.

Today I sat down and learned how to play online. That's how bored I was.

Someone tell me the results and the top 8 people and their characters. ^^

Neon304

Smash Apprentice
I think I found a ride for the October monthly, I just have 1 question, does the $5 cost go for people who are not playing?

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Waba has a game room area where the tournament takes place and costs admission (the entry fee) to get in. Doesn't matter if you're playing or not I think

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Waba has a game room area where the tournament takes place and costs admission (the entry fee) to get in. Doesn't matter if you're playing or not I think
True. Also, on you still get in for the special reduced price ($5) if you decide to go in the game room the day of a tourney.

Anyone live in Buford/near it? Come on, traffic here is absurd, yet no one lives near me sans SleepyK (but that's a stretch still)?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Great turn out this time <3... had lots of fun.. amazing grandfinals!!! shoulda took that ivy. pic on corneria.

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

Crio- creative name, like it.. friendlys were really fun too. Great G&W and ness (even tho i didnt play ur ness) but i saw u play diablo.. hope u have a fun drive back to SC. and yes, y/w for the stage selection stall. and btw, norfair > u <3 :p

Desu- sick chaingrabs and edge grab cancle on green greens lololol..why u gota JV meh marth :'( great match good D3 and MK. too bad i didnt get a stock off ur bowser at all, norfair took care of that for me :D... and btw, norfair> u <3 :p

Diablo- :( 0-2...:( well. u did good man.. ur rob is beast.. keep practicing that machine.. ur Wario is good too.. keep it up have faith dont swap mains cuz u lost.. u did really well.. got ur opponents down to 1 stock very close game... still <3 u...

Reflex- sucks we didnt get to see ur Wario. really REALLY fun watching ur pokemon trainer. no love from corneria today eh? suicide 2 times in teams and chaingrabed in singles :p anyways, congrats on the win :D

Viet- :'( wanted to ditto u in marths sucks u couldnt make it if only we were older right?

EC- cmon ec, u gota stop letting these out of towners win our tournaments :( GA FTW!!!

Sry that i dont remember ur name but to the partner of ICE- suck WeeG. Great match for singles and doubles..

ICE- zelda is broken >_< nah really, great 2v2 match, couldnt find u to ask for a 1v1 friendly tho :( GG

uh, Blue rob player that went wolf on me sry i dont remember ur name either, but Great match agenst ur rob.. u 3 stocked me MK.. i was hesitating to go marth cuz i thaught rob > marth but yeh great match.. i feel u shoulda won that but luck was on my side when i edgehoged ur wolf for the win.. GG oh, and btw... norfair > u <3 :p

any 1 else i forgot .. GG and <3..

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Condensed Results -

Singles
1st - Reflex - Pokemon Trainer (Never left winners bracket)
2nd - Desu - King Dedede (Came back for one set in grand finals. :<)
3rd - Kismet2 - Falco (****ing chain grab is broken. ;.;)

Teams
1st - Dededelibird & Wariosaur (Desu + Reflex)
2nd - Whatever (Big Lou + ICE)
3rd - We're the best (Mike G + PB&J)

Highlight of the night:
Reflex three stocked me with Pokemon trainer once, in under 3 minutes. It was pretty bad. :p

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Vietgeek, I don't mind taking you, really.

Desu, Kelvin goes by Kismet2

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Vietgeek, I don't mind taking you, really.
Really? I'll take your offer! Thanks.

Hmm, are you going to FullMetal's Melee tourney? I was thinking of going there for fun (even though I'm not competitive in that game at all). I guess you 4-stocking me would be your reward? Ha.

Reflex three stocked me with Pokemon trainer once, in under 3 minutes. It was pretty bad. :p
Did you save a replay? We should put it up on Youtube. =P

Didn't know Reflex used PT. I really wished I could have come this time. Charizard vs. Marth is tough business. And I'm naturally bad against Squirtle.

Neon304

Smash Apprentice
Ah, darn, my friend isn't going to be happy about that $5 thing ( and he has anger issues with things he considers bull ****) Maybe I can figure out some way to get him to enter, but that isn't exactly promising.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*looks at clock*.

Well, i said **** it like an hour ago, ill just keep my waba streak going. >.>

I'll wait till TO3, where i'll have to change my statistic to "times i've been to a waba monthly"

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts???

Desu: i dont know if u remember playin me in the 2nd round i think it was? because you ***** everyone (with the exception of reflex :-p) but your D3 is awwesome man my TL didnt really even stand a chance lol im still workin on him though. Screw the Wii's with no random stages lol hope to see u at more tourneys. gj in singles and doubles

Kismet2: Dude. How do i explain. That falco is crazy good you knoocked my TL outta the tourney man:mad: haha jp. We had some good TL vs Falco matches though even though you won every time GTR < Kismet2. Good job in singles man. Wish i coulda played some friendlies with you after the tourney but i hope to see you at more ill try to get my TL up on your level some better mateches next time :-p

Refles: Redefining the way to play Super Smah Bros Brawl (and especaillly PT :laugh:) Great job in everying man haha you won it all. i got to play one friendly with you but it was cool your PT is awesome. I dont know what else i can say lol except GJ man you deserve it.

Tap: good kirby man. You beat my snake in a good match hope to see you at more tourneys Kibrycide ftw :-p

Everyone else that i played it was cool seeing you guys there and hope to see everyone at the one in september and maybe a tournametn before then (Still in the works)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
5 Hour drive from SC = Baaad.
Chance to play some really good people = Good.
Two ROB mains (wtf) = Grr.
Chance to show people my Ness-Fu = Happy.

All in all, it was a fun little trip. I wish I had gotten a chance to play Desu.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Good stuff at the tourney. Had a blast there. I love my matrch with dynomite at norfair lol. It was just me yelling and swearing the whole time xD.
Congrats to reflex for winning singles and doubles (man ur pt was good)and desu for winnin doubles and second to singles(Good stuff).
Kismet2 ur falco is beastily. U put me in 4th place :(
Ice-good stuff in teams man it was fun playin with ya.
To every1 else i played with ggs to all of yall

Saltix

Smash Lord
Dang it. I really wanted to go.
Can anyone give rides in the Gwinnett Area? (Duluth)

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff at the tourney. Had a blast there. I love my matrch with dynomite at norfair lol. It was just me yelling and swearing the whole time xD.
Congrats to reflex for winning singles and doubles (man ur pt was good)and desu for winnin doubles and second to singles(Good stuff).
Kismet2 ur falco is beastily. U put me in 4th place :(
Ice-good stuff in teams man it was fun playin with ya.
To every1 else i played with ggs to all of yall
you live in marietta? we have to play some time man

i think u and ice played my buds wizzlecroff and sir-8 in teams (the rob and wolf)

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
It was fun getting my *** beat by everyone while on 5 mg of aprozolam hahaha. Sorry I couldn't make it to team lounis. August 30th for sure though man. We're going to tear it up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It was fun getting my *** beat by everyone while on 5 mg of aprozolam hahaha. Sorry I couldn't make it to team lounis. August 30th for sure though man. We're going to tear it up.
wait huh, there is a brawl waba on the 30th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom