• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Oh man the next one is coming up soon. I'm so excited! I'll be there, representing with Peach.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
edit: after reading the rules again viet, i actually like the rules that waba is using tbh... btw, i was lookin over the rules of waba tournaments and i saw that poke. 2 isnt listed as banned or counterpick. idk if i missed it or w/e but can some 1 help me out?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Let's see, a game in which anyone can kill anyone vs... barlw.

ssb64 plz k

if jeffrriotong need a ride, i can provide.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I won't be at this for brawl, sadly. I have work that day from 3pm-10pm rather than my usual night shift.

T_T My teams paycheck!! :(

But I'll be there for melee the next day.

And hoping everyone doesn't ***** out again and the turnout be like... 2 people.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Let's see, a game in which anyone can kill anyone vs... barlw.

ssb64 plz k

if jeffrriotong need a ride, i can provide.
16/17th is move in days, so i doubt we can come, but i'll let you know if there's interest/ability to

in other news happy birthday to meeeeeee

Jx31

Smash Ace
If I go (I will be in atlanta this weekend not sure i can go to duluth though), I would team with you.

We might not get far, but I have alot of spirit.
Bleh, I can't go now, New computer/ride/housing/money cancelled >.>;. You have no idea how much I wanted to team with you ;_;.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
If I go (I will be in atlanta this weekend not sure i can go to duluth though), I would team with you.

We might not get far, but I have alot of spirit.
Bleh, I can't go now, New computer/ride/housing/money cancelled >.>;. You have no idea how much I wanted to team with you ;_;.
actualy from playin you both you guys would do well im my opnion jx you do ALOT better in teams then singles and nes noob has a solid falcon
actualy when i played team friendlies with jx we beat some impressive people from chu dat and hat to dp and dogy to wife and some guy lol you guys would beast real talk

GAwes

Hidden Boss
morning *****es

So i pretty much suck *** at smash now, but ive promised myself to get back up the ladder, and eventually on top again. So everyone show up and see if you can beat me now. I'll probably be teaming with max dicksler, yeah, you're all going to lose.

but if he cant show up because he's at the Whitechapel show, then i'll probably team with chad

good luck

wes

p.s. picture by daniel zaman

pps. i might be able to make the brawl tourney, we'll see, but in my **** post im referring to melee, crackers

Neon304

Smash Apprentice
Anybody live in or around Lumpkin County going in September? By around I mean White, Dawson, and Union mainly, possibly Hall or Habersham.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Fullmetal's not coming? I haven't heard from ~Noir~ either yet...guess that means I'll be winning this one >_>;;;

Well, I haven't played Brawl in awhile, but I'm really looking forward to smash 64 :D

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys Evo results are in, and guess who won?

Nobody anyone's ever heard of lolollololol
Seriously in the top 8, the only recognizable name is Ken.

In other news, I kinda wanna come to this and may be able to, but since I suck at Brawl now and haven't played in forever, I only wanna come if people are gonna MM me in 64.
I also wanna play a whole lot of 3S and get good at Brawl again because Ike is awesome.

Eh? Eh?

I'll go up to $20 (or higher?), but $5 and $10 are cool with me.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I heard CPU is just some random 14 year old and that was his first tourney. <_<

Sad I know.

I only recognize SK92 and Bardull sans Ken in the top. SK92 is a Falco player that's considered one of the best amongst their Barlw board, and Bardull is the Marth equivalent.

Skyworld being legal made me lol. Even on the SBR ruleset, it's bordering banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom