• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Seeing the big picture is obvious and it is that the SMASH community is comprised of people who like smash 64, melee, and brawl why should it matter if one person likes ones game better as long as it helps the community isnt that really all part of the big picture? Sure maybe the community for your game wont be as big but if you truly like it you will sacrafice and go out of state and such.

Maybe im just ******** and the argument of Brawl vs Melee goes way beyond the depths of which my mind cannot comprehend but if not this is my solution to the argument

Edit: I was jsut about to get myself involved in another melee vs brawl debate

i would of gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling kids....

this post just became pointless and was not ment to offend anyone

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Why would you recommend practicing 100s of hours with a character with a huge disadvantage? Waste of time IMO
in Melee skill overrides characters HEAVILY.

reflex
chad
iori
gimpyfish
neo
fumi
chudat
dp
green mario
ka master
bum

not to mention the countless ganon players, jigglypuff players, samus players, or doc players

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I had a long rant about all of this, but I'm only going to post it if idiocy continues.
Mars, stop feeding the troll with trolling.
Noir, stop being silly.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
wow all this talk about ssb64.. havnt playd that since i was like 7 ... YOSHI FOR TOP TIER!

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't mean to brag, but I DO have some crazy awesome skillz in smash 64... I'm all for some smash 64 friendlies or even a tournament, I would definitely enter.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
bo1 sux so no argument here
but i'll be honest i'm proly not going tobe at the next waba so whenever we hit each other's tournaments
i'm gonna try to make fullmatals' TO3 dunno if that interests you

Laijin

Smash Hero
sweet.
You guys are doing brawl mms? Maybe the next waba I show up to i'll mm some GA kids.
I have not played brawl in like 3 months and I dont intend to start playing again, but if you guys are nothing like the FL players it'll be easy :\
FL really sucks at brawl btw.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
sweet.
You guys are doing brawl mms? Maybe the next waba I show up to i'll mm some GA kids.
I have not played brawl in like 3 months and I dont intend to start playing again, but if you guys are nothing like the FL players it'll be easy :\
FL really sucks at brawl btw.
Bring lots of money then! :]

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
so yeah, I can bring a wii with smash 64 on it as long as there's an extra tv. anyone still up for smash 64 moneymatches at the next waba?!

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
so yeah, I can bring a wii with smash 64 on it as long as there's an extra tv. anyone still up for smash 64 moneymatches at the next waba?!
I seriously want to play some competitive smash 64.

And since when did smash 64 go on the wii shop channel?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
so ec u gona come to this1 for sure? reclaim ur thrown after a shamfull presentation agenst fullmetal.. suicide on ur counterpick and on fd.. btw, never gona let u forget that <3 ~NORFAIR FTW!!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom