• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Majora's mask was just evil...

Have fun Friday Night guys - I'll be making me some cash :p

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Quick actual brawl related question guys.
What happens when grab super armor frames meet with say MK's Up B super armor frames??

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure super armour doesnt protect you against getting grabbed, so the grab would go through the upB.

not sure on that though

True Romance

Smash Ace
Not sure my self but I agree with luke, pretty sure you can grab through super armour.

Well I'll just state it now, I will be having a thing at mine 7pm friday. If it ends up being just me and Andy so be it lol. For other people who want to come you can crash like last time, and I'll probably be able to pick you up from the traino.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Yep, Wario's Fsmash is super armour. As far as I know, wario will be grabbed. Super Armour negates knockback and that shouldn't change whether you get grabbed or not.

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah corpse is right, MK's UPB doesn't have super armour. Invincibility>grabs>SA

vlade i can come over tomorrow in the afternoon until like 4

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Nash who do you officially main now? I would go with diddy kong since he was awesome in the donkey kong country games
Officially I don't main anyone right now, but I'm trying to be the best Ganon in Australia for the lolz, but as an actual character lately I've been trying out Kirby. I would main Diddy if he wasn't so limited and gay.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So as Mic knows near my Wii theres a stand alone light, it gets extremely hot...My parents like keeping Wiimotes in the bowl of it...I never knew it got this hot.

I officially only have 2 wiimotes

Sam I challenge you to a Marth ditto for my name! you can use this :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow. Well, I guess if you can't take the heat, stay out of the lamp?

Jupz

Smash Master
Vlade I'm on now lolz.

I'll be probably playing MWii so I won't be on MSN but I'll check every half an hour after 11 so stay on MSN.

Jupz

Smash Master
gahhhh

just realized I have something on this afternoon sorry vlade :\

tomorrow afternoon after your badminton maybe?

Muzga

Smash Ace
well it seems that in a shocking twist of irony im going to be unavailable on the 6th during the day. ive got work:p

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah guys I have a bit of a dilemma here, since my mum is busy and my dad is in england I don't have a lift to the church. However, I can make it to the nearest station (whatever it is)

Would someone be able to pick me up? Buses in perth suck since they only run like every hour

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Good games Marteh, the falcon taunting was hilarious! Your marth is awesome, unfortunate I couldn't land any jab locks ):
Yeah good games man, sorry for the game i suicided 3 times but I think I saw something weird so I wanted the replay :p Still yeah that was good fun, you have a good link there.

Oh and I dont like this business...I really dont like it, I WANT MAH CHURCH!

Top Bottom