• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Shouldn't we have a hype convo when it gets closer to the date??? Like, the night before the first person leaves or something??? Or the night before the first day of the tournament??? Otherwise we'll be all hyped out :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well, it killed something... like what little hope I had left that the internet was more than just sex and poop...

Vlade

Social Outcast
Thats what i ment about the hype msn convo ON THE DAY they are playing and there. Like last time. I don't know who made the msn convo last time but it made my day more awesome.

Tails sorry the lag was pissing me off and i sorta started playing gay. My rage time taunt means i am raged up. But you have a hell good link why did you switch mains to Ness? Although Ness is badass aswell with his hat.
That awesome person with the awesome idea who made your day more awesome... is me. :)

Who's up for smash on friday afternoon, I'm pretty sure I have a morning exam on that day but it's my last

MTGod

Smash Champion
So, at the moment I'm being screwed over by Optus - they're trying to charge me $259 for a $50 internet fee, and when I called up to dispute it, they've pretty much disregarded everything I've said by saying "but you've gone over your limit"... But now I've found the part of the clause that fully backs my argument up, and if they refute that then they can be sure they will feel my wrath :p

(Basically, they're saying I have gone over my limit, but the Optus software that they gave me never said I went even over half of it...)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Trains are amazing, how can you not like them?

It's like life passes by. So many things to look as as you ride the train.

MTGod

Smash Champion
She just hung up on me........... What.A.*****.............

And yes, trains > driving :p If you catch it with someone else it's not boring ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
You can mull over your thoughts while gazing longingly out the window as the rain patters softly against the glass, to the background music of some sad J-pop song...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
diiiiiid someone say trains? So much better than driving to the city.

did I also hear something's going down on friday? :D

Muzga

Smash Ace
I hate those noisy and trouble making people on the train.

I think i told the story of this one girl who got owned by a scotish man then got kicked of the train.

If i was a man i would of done the same thing as the scotish man by telling her to shut her mouth.
well its a good thing youre not a man alzi:p

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it going off the shelves or something? I remember hearing bout it on the radio.

EDIT: TAILS I WANT YOUR MSN SO WE CAN BRAWL SOMETIME YO!!!!

Pete278

Smash Lord
Did you fail Modern History?

During WW2, Japan invaded:
China
Russia
Oceania
Bombed Australia
Hawaii

They took China, Singapore and Indonesia, and then promptly lost them. Russia still owns some of the islands of Japan. Really, I wouldn't call that 'invading places with ease' if all you can take is poor countries with no money.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Japan is such a **** country.

I mean before they were only Japan. The invaded alot of places with ease that the Americans got jealous off and decided to blow up 2 atomic bombs to force them to stop. Americans can never do things the simple way :(. But since then Japan has modernised and is leading the world in technology since 1952.
What the hell man
Are you.. like... failing english AND history in school?
if so im not suprised

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Japan is such a **** country.

I mean before they were only Japan. The invaded alot of places with ease that the Americans got jealous off and decided to blow up 2 atomic bombs to force them to stop. Americans can never do things the simple way :(. But since then Japan has modernised and is leading the world in technology since 1952.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Okay this is annoying me....People on facebook and their "magic code"
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Enter...Come on people you know what it is.

And if I say
"How are you gentlemen"
How should you respond..NO ONE GETS THINGS RIGHT THESE DAYS!

MTGod

Smash Champion
DW Muzga when the time is right i will evolve.
I think you missed.... bah never mind ^^

I just ate Pocky! I officially know where to buy it <3
Wait: the regular pocky in the red box or the awesome Dessert/Almond/AWESOME pocky??? The regular pocky is available lots of places :p

I love Kratos' facepalm... It's almost like such fail that it even makes the palm almost miss the face :p

Konami code, yeah I've used it on facebook before, it's just annoying. lol
I don't have facebook, but I'm pretty sure it's not an incredibly hard sidescrolling shooter :p WHat does the code do on book of face???

Telescope since he was into marine bioligy.
Because the fish were EXTREMELY FAR AWAY :p...

If another war broke out then Japan would lead it without using nuclear weapons.
Lies... America will win because they are secretly teaming up with Blizzard (GOVERNMENT COMPANY!!!) to train their youth up to be tactical masterminds with Starcraft... Sure, in the event of a single narcissist with God-like superpowers trying to take over the world with a plan just big enough for a group of angsty teenagers to foil, Japan will win hands down, but otherwise I just think they don't have the practice...

Top Bottom