• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just got back from Philadelphia Grand Jury gig, 'twas ****ing ace and now I can't sleep because I'm quite hyper, but my only regret is that we didn't get to see much of the support band (Novacaines) xD

So, as of tomorrow, I'll definitely be there, and I will be driving because I need to get fuel anyway, and if I didn't drive it would make certain Falcon mains mildly annoyed, and I don't want to incur the wrath of Falcon...

BTW, Kaiba doesn't look like a kangaroo, but he does have the same bemused expression on his face :p Maybe someone out of shot had a gun??? Kaiba must blend in???

EDIT: Andy/Pete if you need a lift to Andre's just give me a text message after lunch tomorrow - I can pick you up after I pick up Marty and possibly Sean... I'll be leaving when Marty gets to Bull Creek Stn, which could be 1.30pm, could be later :p (Andy: Pete has my number if you don't have it, but I think I sent it to you awhile back before Kane's Fest)

Muzga

Smash Ace
okay guys computer is going off
anyone coming need tto contact me? 0413978032
take it easy guys

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'M ****ING RAGING COZ OF HAX

7 CRITS IN ONE MATCH IS JUST SO ****ING LAME

Seriously, my cursetar CONTINUALLY gets critted every match for the last half hour

Not to mention I've been missing with sleep powder 50% of the time

Alzi

Smash Master
So at Muzga's house it's basically until when ever you want to leave right?

I am going to go around 3:30 and will be there until 8:30 or somthing.

Lets hope my dad remebers your adress Muzga otherwise i am going to have to ring :p. I'm sure he will since it's so close.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
lulz, first time posting from the wii :o

i'll be heading down to perth on the bus tomorrow morning on the bus ;D

i will be repping teh G-dorf since im bad with weegee. looking forward to it.

i wont have the net while im down so contact me by mobile, my number is 0447096406 im pretty sure. feel free to contact me.

i'll see you peeps when i see you then. gg <3

Alzi

Smash Master
Hope to see you at the upcoming tourney Technodeath.

Also man smashfest was so ROFL.

Firstly how the wii came down twice and how the 3 vs 1 against samuel and alot of other stuff.

Thanks for having me there Muzga was fun.

Also thanks trill ;)

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Techno, tournament this Sunday call me on 0430306464 if you need any info or anything.

Smashfest was awesome fun, Andre's a legend, and thanks for the lift Jesse.

Guy's let me know if you'll be there this Sunday and what you'll be bringing. lots of power boards this time please!

Muzga

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming today guys
2 wiimotes were left at my house.
Let me know if either of them are yours

Shoutout time (for the hell of it)
Richard:
Close games today! i think you're gonna do really well at squat. i enjoy our games much more then playing against samuel. Keep up the good work
Samuel:
Was good to see you today. Beast playing as usual, i think the general level of skill in perth is going up but you still continue to improve and adapt your game really well.
Travis:
Thanks for bringing your tv and coming today. like samuel and richard youre definitely getting better. I watched you playing against samuel today and i swear to god it was like rocky. You just kept coming back for more and its really good. keep it up
Marty:
Well, my wii seems to be okay. youre a lucky boy. Im glad you like my couches. my family has really good taste in couches. good games today too
Glenn:
COOON-CEN-TRATION... MAAAKES IT HAAAPPEN.
Pete:
Youve made me proud, you took your first game against me today. you're a man now. congratulations
Alex:
Your peach is pretty legit. keep working on it. Cool seeing and talking to you today:)
Alan:
My god man... do you EVER talk? I swear to god today was the first time ive ever heard you talk and you said one word. i didnt even realise you left until after youre gone:p didnt play against you but i saw you having a good time so its all good:D
Jesse:
GGs. Youve got a ways to go but youve come a fair way given the amount of time youve been playing brawl. keep it up and youll catch up to the rest of us soon enough:D

More later. sorry if i missed you but its coming soon
and I'm coming on Sunday. I'm participating in everything and bringing my copy of brawl.

MTGod

Smash Champion
First time using the in-built multi-quote tool... I think I'll stick to good ol' Notepad from now one :p

Hope to see you at the upcoming tourney Technodeath.

Also man smashfest was so ROFL.

Firstly how the wii came down twice and how the 3 vs 1 against samuel and alot of other stuff.

Thanks for having me there Muzga was fun.

Also thanks trill ;)
I still can't believe Sam managed to get 4 games off us :p I guess we didn't hone our strategy well enough :p

Techno, tournament this Sunday call me on 0430306464 if you need any info or anything.

Smashfest was awesome fun, Andre's a legend, and thanks for the lift Jesse.

Guy's let me know if you'll be there this Sunday and what you'll be bringing. lots of power boards this time please!
No problem - sorry about all the missed turns :p Who knew a Yaris could actually move with 5 people and a TV in it :p???

"Is it far along?"
"Yeah... Probably... Sorta... Maybe..." xD

Anyway, I'll definitely be there this Sunday, hopefully on time if I can manage to wake up on time :p Sean and Jon should be coming too (though I'll double check with them when I see them next)... Will be able to bring a Wii+Brawl but no TV...

Glenn:
COOON-CEN-TRATION... MAAAKES IT HAAAPPEN.
Bahahaha :p

Thanks for hosting Andre, 'twas really good, and hopefully next time you won't have to go easy on me and SD :p

@Marty: WE NEED TO PRACTICE FOR DUBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

EDIT: Sean and Jon are 90% confirmed - basically they'll be there unless they've forgotten about a prior arrangement or suffer horrific dismemberment :p

EDIT 2: I'm free Mon, Tues and Wed Arvo next week, so if anyone wants to practice (like, seriously, I need it :p) get in contact ^^" 'specially if you are good with MK or G+W, because I really really fail against both of them T.T Or if you're a SQUAT player and want some practice against an admittedly slightly sub-par Lucas, 'coz there are so many Lucas players over East, y'know??? =D

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hmm looks like i have some catching up to do_ Uni has really been consuming most of my time lately so excuse the lack of updates etc_ I'm feeling pretty rusty so i need some solid abusive matches this weekend and the next smashfest or else i fear i wil be out of my game at SQUAT_

Trav i still can't afford to actually enter any tournament matches but i will still come and maybe bring a tv + wii this time_

Kane i finally went to this Kulcha place in Joondalup you guys talk about and i can see why it's so awsome_ <3 the food_

True Romance

Smash Ace
Hmm looks like i have some catching up to do_ Uni has really been consuming most of my time lately so excuse the lack of updates etc_ I'm feeling pretty rusty so i need some solid abusive matches this weekend and the next smashfest or else i fear i wil be out of my game at SQUAT_

Trav i still can't afford to actually enter any tournament matches but i will still come and maybe bring a tv + wii this time_

Kane i finally went to this Kulcha place in Joondalup you guys talk about and i can see why it's so awsome_ <3 the food_
Undoubtedly the worst thing about having tournies at the church is it puts a damper on the clarkson crews + andy's post tourney Kulcha.

I need squat training this Wednesday, plz help!!!

True Romance

Smash Ace
Basically I have a physio session at 12, and then after that I kinda want to play smash till my hands fall off.

So whether it's at Andres again, or Jupz if you wanna come round and play some bball as well that would be cool.

I'm not sure what the school situation is with most of you, but wednesday is my day off so hopefully I'll get some games in against a few different people. Not that Andre and Trav weren't great the other day, but I need match up exp.

edit - Is currently one third the devil.

Jupz

Smash Master
I have school camp the next few days. Kane are you ever free tuesday or thursday? Cause I might be able to come on wednesday but I'm not sure.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well, if a Falcon main lived in Falcon, then I'd imagine him to blend into the background, but otherwise no, I guess you're right ^^

EDIT: Wow, that was a horrible sentence... That's what I get for watching subbed anime...

Top Bottom