• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

True Romance

Smash Ace
If another war broke out then Japan would lead it without using nuclear weapons.
So very very ignorant.

So I'm trying to gage the interest for a friday thing, if there's not enough for a fest I'll just kidnap Andy and the night will be complete regardless!

Muzga

Smash Ace
ill go to kanes on friday. might be good going to someone elses place for once
also your crudely drawn picture of history doesnt interest me alzi:p

True Romance

Smash Ace
WTS a Hori fighting stick 3. Not sure how much I want yet, but probs round 60-70 would be good. It's a high quality stick, as most of you know Hori is a very good brand.

DISCLAIMER

For people wanting to play SF4 on it, it doesn't have the best button alignment you can imagine, but by no means is it horrible. If you're serious about SF4 save your cash and buy one of the new madcats tournament sticks, I did and they're ****ing awesome. Also awesomely pricey. However if you want a decent stick that has had minimum use for about half the price you'd get it any where else give me a buzz.

Pete278

Smash Lord
WTS a Hori fighting stick 3. Not sure how much I want yet, but probs round 60-70 would be good. It's a high quality stick, as most of you know Hori is a very good brand.

DISCLAIMER

For people wanting to play SF4 on it, it doesn't have the best button alignment you can imagine, but by no means is it horrible. If you're serious about SF4 save your cash and buy one of the new madcats tournament sticks, I did and they're ****ing awesome. Also awesomely pricey. However if you want a decent stick that has had minimum use for about half the price you'd get it any where else give me a buzz.
I know Vlade wants one, ask him

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I've told Vlade he is able to borrow my d.ick if he wants. So annoying I have to use third party drivers to get my d.ick to work.
It finally all makes sense_ They sell pocky at the esplanade busport fyi_

If anybody feels that they own a wii game that is deemed as an essential must own game, then i invite you to bring it/them this sunday so i can stick it/them on my hardrive_ Need more to add to the collection_

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm totally going to bring card games on motorbikes, Bob... Be prepared for awesomeness that might possibly blow your brains out:

Counter intuitive controls
+ No tutorial
+ No voice acting
+ needs Wiimote + Nunchuk
+ Card games :p

On the up side, it allows for four player multiplayer :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Just thought i would mention also_ If someone can bring the last 2 tournament results this sunday so i can update them, that would be great_ I will have my laptop and internet available to readily update all tournament listings and rankings_ I won't be online till sunday so feel free to msg me if you urgently need me_

MTGod

Smash Champion
I will have my laptop and internet available to readily update all tournament listings and rankings_
Did anyone figure out the password to GodNet???

MTGod

Smash Champion
So, this is how fail my keyboard is:

Jesse: not on my own comp says:
hey
Louai says:
greet
change of planes for tomorrow
meet at my house at about 1pm
Louai says:
I don't see how that changes planes
it changes many a plan
*plane
fuc
****ed keyboard...

Trillest

Smash Ace
Who's place is this smashfest going to be at?

I probally won't go i will be going tourney instead that Sunday. Parents most likley will say i already went on Friday and played brawl and won't let me go on Sunday etc.

Andre i swear as the days come closer and closer to Spirit tracks being released here i am going crazy and wild.

Alzi man my little bro no no no no no ds zelda games = LEGENDARY FAIL!!!! even moar fail than marty's ability to keep his own name (soz marty :p) the control sceme iss absolutely unplayable having <3'd and finished every LEGIT (that legit is for pete who will go on about the random titles on sysstems no1 cares about:p) zelda title, phanton hourglass and spirit tracks and they are what pc cod mw2 is to cod4 inferior souless products sold to cash in on a popular/awesome franchise

True Romance

Smash Ace
And the winner for worst grammar and formatting in the Perth Smash Thread goes to.........................

I haven't played the DS Zelda's but form what Trill has told me it seems the controls for thsoe games are a bit how you going. Which seems liek a shame cos for DS games they look quite pretty.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Alzi man my little bro no no no no no ds zelda games = LEGENDARY FAIL!!!! even moar fail than marty's ability to keep his own name (soz marty :p) the control sceme iss absolutely unplayable having <3'd and finished every LEGIT (that legit is for pete who will go on about the random titles on sysstems no1 cares about:p) zelda title, phanton hourglass and spirit tracks and they are what pc cod mw2 is to cod4 inferior souless products sold to cash in on a popular/awesome franchise
Well, excuuuuuse me, princess!

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
lol.

Oh Bob i am buying Okami this Saturday for $27 Brand new :)

You might want to get that somehow since it looks like a good game and plays alot like Zelda.
omg where you getting it from for so cheap? do they have a second copy???

Pete278

Smash Lord
Thanks for the online games trill and proxy :)

At first i saw roman was trying to join then i start talking to kane on msn but then realise oh it's trill. Then i got more excited since i knew proxy would join so we could get doubles going. Too bad the lag was sorta bad but oh well tourney this sunday will make up for it.

Spirit Tracks looks completly new and diffrent to Phantom Hourglass. I can understand why people would hate Phantom Hourglass me being a toon link fan i will never hate the games. Spirit tracks is basically:

Wind Waker - Graphics / Toon stlye
Majoras Mask - Story Line
Phantom Hourglass - Gameplay

All of those aspects of each of those games are put into spirit tracks imo. I'm most likely getting it from JB Hi Fi and i will be getting the limited edition guide book at eb games. If you see some Green books coming through with just a triforce on them like the TP and PH limited edition ones then they are the ST limited edition ones trill :p.

I think Rob is the only other person who is going to give spirit tracks a go. hahaha.
I seriously doubt it has Majora's Mask's storyline. Majora's Mask is one of my favourite games of all time, almost entirely because of the plot and atmosphere. So, if it does, I'll give it a look, but I doubt a Toon Link game will have the horridly depressing Majora's Mask story.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Kane are you free friday afternoon?

I don't think I'll have money to buy your Hori then, but I'm free to pop round if that's okay
Will be free from 7pm onwards friday lol. Working is fail.

Any one else up for my place friday night? People can crash etc, NEED TRAINING!!!

Oh and Vlade you can just take it till you get the money if you want. Just reiterating, the TE Stick is super duper sexy.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for Friday, should be sweet.
More training will hopefully help me find a main, changing mains is getting gay now. lol

Top Bottom