• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #4 Results 6-20-2009

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Really fun tournament, too bad i couldnt enter singles. Doubles was really fun but the brackets were ****ed up to me and my bro but its ok. first match was chibo/rouge pit and 2nd was blackwalt/holy chef. we almost got ****ed with 0-2 but we won our 2nd game. awesome matches. ggs to all i played freindlies/tournament match.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
49: Inferno: No johns MK isn't that gay on yoshi's island o_o
That's why I went to Yoshi's. MK just has some ******** stuff on Luigi. I have to admit though that you are just a better player than me in general.

9. Snakeee + DM: I am ALWAYS banning RC against you guys. Get UpB'd by double Luigi
13. Cable: I guess my little cape tricks won't work. I gotta really make sure I get you with it.
33. Kid: Nice friendlies. I would've died much earlier by your Falco if it we didn't go to Japes.
49: Xivk: "I will taunt spike you" lmao. You even landed one in a friendly. I had a lot of fun partnering with you. So many UpB's on Snakeee + DM it was awesome.
Pierce: Great time being there with you.
JG: My Boy!! Next tourney I enter (sometime in August) you gotta join.

Yeah I wasn't there for all of singles so I don't have much shoutouts. Had to give Pierce a ride home.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bigm from what i was told your not that good so i seeded you low...your brackets were fine you played 2 good teams and if you lost to them thats cause they are better than you.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Whatever the **** you were on that first set earlier in the day anti that wasn't possible seriouslyyyy wtf

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Im using wiinet so I cant really do shoutouts, ill just respond to ones.

Anti, no johnz.

Eazy Im sorry....whatd i do btw?
Lmao im so confused...i didnt really even camp.

Kietaro i think ur girl wants me.

Adhd, its pit. Pit matchs are dull, sorry.

Alex thx for the help.

Izumi thx for the ride.

Inui thx for the housing, also help me find my wallet....

Diem thx for lettin me charge my phone. And stop asking ppl why im so fast, when im playing. :D

Yea Chobo, soz bout teams.

Smurf yo dude you shouldve went mk. Trust me.

Ravyn nice meetin ya

Well look at me, i just did shoutouts...

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Emmy - <3
Bleachigo - Your Snake needs work :p
Alex Strife - <3
Ether - I don't get ***** by Snake, team with me next time!!!
Ksizzle -That's what I like to see. Nothing like some good ol' Pierce7d coaching to reverse being down by 2-0.
Inui - MAD respect. Also, stop sandbagging.
Ninjalink - Stop sandbagging. You think I couldn't tell you were barely trying against me? <3
ADHD - What happened?
Jash - <3
Zucco - Hmm, not bad, I saw a few things I was impressed with. You've still got a way to go before you can beat me with Lucario. You also need to learn to counter-pick better. Also, I will almost ALWAYS use MK game two if you even THINK about counter-picking DK. And my MK is much better than the sandbag I threw at you at Terrabite. I want you to train your *** off. You are merely getting better, you are not yet good.
Diem - Good work! Come over one day and I'll teach you how to beat ADHD :p. Of course, I teach lots of people how to beat him, but he still wins.
Anti - You've gotten way better since the last time you beat me. I'm very, very interested in fighting you again.
Snakeee- A lot of people say they hate to fight you, because all you do is run, which is true, but I don't mind chasing at all. I'll train with you anytime.
Shadow - I'm sorry we didn't get to play. Maybe next time. I know you wanted a rematch from Terrabite.
Wes - <3
Rogue Pit - Next time, we gotta at least play each other. I need to see if you're finally good at this game :p
Chibo - It's always good to see you in Jersey. I'll try and play you next time you come out for a tourney here. Why didn't you guys bring .com?
Minty - I need to train you. You're mad good, but just not as smart as me, yet. Start practicing with Neo on WiFi. You can quickly become one of the best Marth players, period, if you keep this up.
Gunblade - You have priority at the next tourney for friendlies.
Kai - Teams friendlies was mad fun
Blackwaltz - We need to team again.

I love you all.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This guy Pierce is like God lol.

and Rogue Pit fcking spit in my eye and thought i had adderal lolololol.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Best moment of this tourney. Using jiggs in tourney. LMAO Keitaro dont get Mindfu*ked next time. U should expect that from me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo - It's always good to see you in Jersey. I'll try and play you next time you come out for a tourney here. Why didn't you guys bring .com?
It was a real last minute thing for us. None of us have talked to .com in like a week, he hasn't been on aim and doesn't have a phone. We were going to give up on going, till Rogue Pit found that Inui had room in his car, so we did a hybrid of public trans to Inuis then car from there.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Anti you didn't $1 MM me. I really wanted your dollar. :)

You were insanely fun to play against. But I soooo wanted to camp-off against you. I heard you go soooooo gay!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti you didn't $1 MM me. I really wanted your dollar. :)

You were insanely fun to play against. But I soooo wanted to camp-off against you. I heard you go soooooo gay!
Oh i forgot all about the MM lol, we shall do it another time :D

and i love Camp-Off's :)

Falco vs Snake?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i was only going to do one shout out but this tourny desservs it lol
1: Anti ($283.50)- blame it on the a-a-a-aderall. lol jk dude ur so insanely beast. train me on waifai
2: ADHD ($126.00)- gay hair cut lmfao
3: Shadow ($94.50)- o.o
4: Snakeee ($63.00)- look at end of post lol
5: Diem ($31.50)- dude stop saying i suck man im very insecure about that shiz
5: Ninjalink ($31.50)- ur so smart. sorry i played dumb
7: Keitaro- dis fried chiken man makes me laugh every tourny. ur falcos too nice. when we playing in tourny
9: BlackWaltz- GO SD TACO@!!!!!!!!
9: Ksizzle- nice one in teams lol ur mk is so beast, teach mehz. u shoudla placed higher bro

9: Jash- dude best toon link ever lol. i never ever tried so hard in a match. ever ask my friend next to me before the match i said to him. dude i dont want to loose. i cant. he said seph, go all out on him lol so i did the dojo vs santi and went to this insane mode

13: Cable- colombian kong prevails!!!

other then that all my other matches were really fun lol getting comboed by rhytmes samus lolzzz

* snakeee omg im so sorry lmao! i bet u were surprised someone beat jash and then u came looking for a good match and i dissapointed so bad. then i blamed it on my controller which i been using for a year and im so used to it that its no problem. i had to leave soon since my partner was out pretty early and had to go but i owe u a serious match and ill def try as hard as i could. i dont know the zss but u embarassed the hell outa me on livestream lmfao i didint know what to do at all u fight mad quick and smarter than other zss

overall this shz was too fun i jsut baught an xbox lmao should probably play this game more =D hit me up

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Anti- good stuff. Shame you didn't win the first set, I wanted to go home :(

Shadow- Epic matches sir. Unresponsive L button due to sweatty hands johns. jk:laugh:

Snakeee- The letter "W" does not exist in every word. It was fun hanging out with you.

Diem- Taco bell ftw :bee:

Ninjalink- I must get a match with this puff. Crazy mind games from the jiggs is win.

Keitaro- Always on the phone with your girls. Good seeing you though lol.

BlackWaltz- Glad you could make it sir. It's not a tourny without the Waltz.

Ksizzle- Good matches. No, getting hit in the leg, johns XD. Besides, you wrecked match 2

Cable- You bring the hilarity to tournys. Always be at them :)

Ether- Good matches sir. Diddy vs wolf was scary close.

VivaTheSaturn- gg's. I remember playing pgn innyc a long time ago and it wasnt difficult. Then we MM'd a apex and I lost. Didn't expect him to be much better so I asked to mm again and won my money back lol. Similar thing happened in our first game. You practically 0-deathed my first stock lol. Btw, my ban is either Brinstar(worst stage for both my mains) or BF(hate it). G&w made it obvous which to pick

Chibo- The chibs. Glad you made it, you're too much fun to not have at tournaments.

Inui- good stuff in doubles. LoL at every other EC member out placing you in singles though.

Turtle- gg's, nice diddy.

Izumi- Dave E. Good stuff doing better than lucas lol. The loli's missed you at the pool im sure.

Doom- I haven't really checked my car yet but if you left anything I'll let you know.

Bleachigo-same as Kid but SD's for the lols

Kid- Fun MM. Falco can't kill lol.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Pierce if you teach me how to beat adhd and Diddy Kong in general w/ marth I will be your best friend. =D
oh yea dude i was the guy talking mad stuff to u when u beat my diddy partner lol the guy in red next to him. didint nkow u were asian XDDD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
anyone know what jash's swf name is on here so i can pm him?

or if he reads this - do you mind if i upload our doubles set plz? you guys did good, but the main reason is because i've been recording every single tourney and mm i do since apex, and i would hate to miss a match like that. iv had all of them up until this one.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
anyone know what jash's swf name is on here so i can pm him?

or if he reads this - do you mind if i upload our doubles set plz? you guys did good, but the main reason is because i've been recording every single tourney and mm i do since apex, and i would hate to miss a match like that. iv had all of them up until this one.

It's "Jash" lol

and i doubt he'd want it up but ask.

Zucco

Smash Master
id like to see it just so I can see exactly how I was playing, but if jash doesn't want it up that's cool with me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes, im'a try to get it up today to get ppl to shutup about ROB not doing bad on MK lol.

u kno the matchup WAY too well

play more ICs lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
* snakeee omg im so sorry lmao! i bet u were surprised someone beat jash and then u came looking for a good match and i dissapointed so bad. then i blamed it on my controller which i been using for a year and im so used to it that its no problem. i had to leave soon since my partner was out pretty early and had to go but i owe u a serious match and ill def try as hard as i could. i dont know the zss but u embarassed the hell outa me on livestream lmfao i didint know what to do at all u fight mad quick and smarter than other zss

overall this shz was too fun i jsut baught an xbox lmao should probably play this game more =D hit me up
Lol it's fine, and don't worry I'm not going to judge you just from our set. You obviously have to have some skill to have beaten Jash, and when a Metaknight hasn't played me before it usually doesn't go too well for them :bee:. Not to mention I've recently gotten a ton better at that match up. Don't worry about the livestream there were literally about 6 ppl watching it, and ADHD 3 stocked me one game in our set as well if that makes you feel any better -_-

Top Bottom