• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #4 Results 6-20-2009

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
pft eff that get ready for the GW that saves the world

Alex Strife aka Sonic/Scourge the hedgehog ^_^

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
If Atomsk's Luigi got ADHD to last set game 4 or 5, Boss is definitely gonna beat him. :/ That match is awful.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yeah i'm going to **** everyone at MD/VA without the ****ing robot snake there
IM GOING TO STALK YOU EVERY EVENT AND ASK THE T.O TO MAKE ME PLAY YOU FIRST ROUND AND I WILL WHINE AND STOMP UNTIL I GET TO PLAY YOU 1sT ROUND!

DO THE CARLTON!?!!?!?!

Max Ketchum

Reposting this from the other thread:

ATTN: Alex/Crismas

Please talk to the owner of the venue whenever possible (the sooner, the better) about checking the surveillance tapes. I had a yellow plastic ShopRite bag containing only a classic controller + Wiimote that was placed right by the chairs on the setups closest to the front door on the left of the venue (the ones right past all the computers. If you look far enough back on the tapes, you'll see me and Arrancar 18 playing friendlies over there around 1 PM).

ATTN: Everyone

Make sure you did not take home a classic controller and a Wiimote with NO BATTERY COVER and ONLY ONE BATTERY (it was an Eveready Gold, in case you're wondering). This is your one chance to confess to it. If I find out who took it, YOU ARE PAYING ME TRIPLE WHAT IT COSTS TO REPLACE IT. I cannot play this game anymore because I do not own a sensor bar! PLEASE tell me if you have these items or know who might have taken them.

I am dead ****ing serious about the amount of money you're paying me back for stealing from me.
The part requesting Alex and Cris's attention doesn't really apply, I've already talked to them.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
dam im still mad now thinking about it when ninjalink unplugged me in an important part of me and diems last game...ugh =/. i wouldve faced shadow then ninjalink then anti. all players i know i can beat. viridian is bad luck for me too.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Stop right at Ninjalink because diddy has you on lockdown lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Practice on lvl 9 snake's for 22.5 hours, that's how you will be able to compete with God.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
dam im still mad now thinking about it when ninjalink unplugged me in an important part of me and diems last game...ugh =/. i wouldve faced shadow then ninjalink then anti. all players i know i can beat. viridian is bad luck for me too.
why you little basted. i'm gonna beat the crap out of you next time we play.
:)

Max Ketchum

Something was stolen from Paradigm? Also, nothing's been stolen from either of my events, as far as I know.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yea like, in the end it would have been 8-0 lol

I'm going to ****ing **** my chem test gah!

Top Bottom