• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #4 Results 6-20-2009

Rhyme

Smash Lord
THANK YOU Alex Strife and Crismas for hosting this, it was mad good. Like I said, I can probably make it out there for Melee in August if there would be a Brawl setup for me to crash on at some point. -gives one somewhat homosexual well-wishing- ^^

Shadow: Once again, SO glad that you picked up Wario. He seems like a good fit for you, and I enjoy the matches and the jokes more.

Snake: We should do friendlies next time, maybe even teams friendlies. It was good chatting with you for brief periods of time.

DM: Something something SUPER KNIGHT Something something Dark Side...

Ninjalink: I will not hesitate to sissy-punch you in the chest again. :V

Seph: Bracket match was fun.

BlackWaltz: No Alice? I guess she had work or something. Fun seeing you. We should team sometime if you're feeling up to it.

Ksizzle: Good ****? Good enough ****.

Jash: Doin' it for Samus. One of these days...

Easy: Yeah...holla, and that's it. >.>

Wes: Is just Wes, lol. Friendlies were fun.

Ether: Limited convo. was enjoyable. Get at me more when I'm not distracted, lol.

Inui: You don't seem as happy as you used to be...moving on.

Izumi: Way to use me to indulge your cravings. That inuendo was totally not intentional, but now I'm going with it.

Doom: A pretty gay player. You would know this if you spent even forty-three seconds with the dude. Hope you found your lost bag.

Dojo: We should have teamed. Texas power!! : )

Xivk: Thanks for helping me warm up. Luigi upB->Fsmash combo is too good status. : )

rhyme-sick samus! i still think that matchup is impossible for her.
Nah, it's not impossible. I have little experience with the matchup. It was a small price to pay for some serious practice at it.

13: Rhyme - Good ****.
Thanks. Good job in teams.

ksizzle just never had a good partner. He's seen great success with me and Anti recently. I'll be teaming with him again next weekend, and we'll get 1st.
Because he'll trash the Snakes while you watch. :p

Rhyme - Your Kirby is pretty good, beating Inui with it says alot so be sure to practice that for matchups that are hard for Samus.
Apparently that has become an indication of goodness. >.> I played well in one key match and that's about it.

I practice Kirby because I have fun being gay with him...he just happens to have better matchups in most cases. Certain bad matchups of Samus' are difficult on certain stages and unwinable on others. I use him more to counter stage selection than I do character selection.

college? must i remind you im black.
No johns.

Well look at me, i just did shoutouts...
Yes...yes you did. If your day job fails, you could always make a career out of forgetting who I am. ; )

Best moment of this tourney. Using jiggs in tourney. LMAO Keitaro dont get Mindfu*ked next time. U should expect that from me.
My Jiggs is pretty good...I'll remember this just in case.

and ADHD 3 stocked me one game in our set as well if that makes you feel any better -_-
It makes me feel better. : )

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Rogue, U didnt camp me that much I was just messin around. I have no prob losing to you ever. I do however, want a rematch very very soon.

Inui- Ive been practicing with keit and Woly this past week, it def helped knock the rust off. I don't care to much about rankings but Im sure I already have enough notable wins n to make them if they were made today.

Minty- Your marth was pretty sexy man, I wish we would have gotten a few matches in.

Pierce- why didnt u and adhd place better?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo Eazy's mindgames were like.... whhhhhaaaat!?

I'm still not sure what happened to me first game lol. I can't wait to watch the replay. He tricked me like multiple times getting me with charged up Shield Breakers

He kept making me think he was doing one thing, then would wavebounce his shield breaker the other way

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo Eazy's mindgames were like.... whhhhhaaaat!?

I'm still not sure what happened to me first game lol. I can't wait to watch the replay. He tricked me like multiple times getting me with charged up Shield Breakers

He kept making me think he was doing one thing, then would wavebounce his shield breaker the other way
Haha its crazy because getting tricked once vs sheildbreaker is such a :( lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He doesn't deserve one after what happened to him in singles!

But he ***** in doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol

It's funny how I'm significantly better than a lot of the people that outplaced me or tied me. ~_~ Like...I know my MK is a lot better than Seph's and that I'd beat BlackWaltz or Keitaro as usual, etc. >_>;

Oh well. I don't care too much since I don't like singles.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Eh, it would have helped if I was better at the ditto and/or attacked/pressured Kelvin more aggressively.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Can't tell you. That would be johning.
No johns. ; )

Waaaah I did poorly in singles at a VC event again what a shocking surprise! :laugh:
Why is this funny?

Rhyme.. you remembered me?! ;__;
You. Are. Amazing!
AMAZING!
You responded? You. Are. Employed!

EMPLOYED!! : ) Actually, I'm part-time as of eleven days ago. Get hype! :3

You can't rhyme anything with Cable. :D
Stable.
Enable.
Fable.
...ladle.
Label.
Table.

Probably a fail, but that's all I've got.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rhyme, we're teaming for low tier doubles at DaPuffster's tournament!

1st place is our destiny! You will live forever while I **** them. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, I do well at my events all the time. That's true. I also do well in singles at anything that's not a major national event or a VC anyways, though.

Zucco

Smash Master
if I can find a ride to puff's tourney, Shadow and I will be winning low tier doubles.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui we have yet to play mario vs ike. I don't know if ur ready hoomiiiiieeeeee!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme, we're teaming for low tier doubles at DaPuffster's tournament!

1st place is our destiny! You will live forever while I **** them. :)
Is anyone really going to that tournament? Nobody I talked to at Viridian at least. I thought it was going to be dead, and I was already getting set to hit up Gauntlet in NY. =/

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Awesome tourny...shoutouts

Ethan+d3friend+ikefriend: i dont think i caught your names, was nice to meet you guys, felt like home, haha.
minty: awesome team friendlies d00d. had madddd fun, i think arrancar hated me lol. love the hair btw. good ish.
gunblade: LOL you're the man, was nice to meet you. nice cheat on that cointoss btw lmao
LinkThePointyHattedMage: epic set dude, thanks for the compliment, still working on em. GGs all around, nice marth.
Holychief: LOL, when they announced you as dojo i almost **** myself XD Wonderful IC, i enjoyed the hell outta our set. catch you another time for friendlies.
JG: nice to see you again.
ALEX!: pleasure to meet you man, great job on the tourny, i had a blast. was good talking to ya. see you again for these amazing tournies.

LOL at the little kids fighting.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is anyone really going to that tournament? Nobody I talked to at Viridian at least. I thought it was going to be dead, and I was already getting set to hit up Gauntlet in NY. =/
Go to DaPuffster's! NYC tournies usually blow! >_>;

Plus DaPuffster's tournament will have low tiers!

Jtails

Smash Lord
this gauntlet is gonna have a good ammount of people and its starting early.

erick gm14

Smash Ace

33: Kid: wtf? how'd you lose so early? what a ******** bracket.

GET AT MY PAJAMAS AND TAZ SLIPPERS
yeaa Izumi got the best of me... for NOW lolz, GGs CHaos.

lolz pajamaz n taz slippers ftw!

Me n Cable Gatta TEam Again, ill prob go marth or snake in teams cuz falco doesnt get the job done in doubles most the time..

Izumi- ill win FO SURE next time!
Eazy- Marth and falco matches like teh good ol days :D
Bleachigo-Dont quit on ME!!! ur falco has yet to improve, so does mines..
Keitaro- good stuff placin well! rep Falco my brotha!
Anti- nice wolf lolz GGs
Cable- We are the last few SWR members!! we gatta be strong, no homo..

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Lol it's fine, and don't worry I'm not going to judge you just from our set. You obviously have to have some skill to have beaten Jash, and when a Metaknight hasn't played me before it usually doesn't go too well for them :bee:. Not to mention I've recently gotten a ton better at that match up. Don't worry about the livestream there were literally about 6 ppl watching it, and ADHD 3 stocked me one game in our set as well if that makes you feel any better -_-
LOL seph you should've seen my first set against snakeeee i really have to make up for that

Top Bottom