• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] BAM6 announced, May 9-11 2014! Congrats to Dekar, SD and Shaya!

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I too found a random falcon we should for no reason fun for BAM. Reckon Bus is a match for him and do you also reckon he should come down to BAM. His name is Tubes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O2e-lFABc Tubes Vs Dr. PeePee, Solid performance from Tubes while getting JV 5'd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWfUUx32kTE Tubes Vs Awstintacious, Tubes most notable performance to date, making third round losers at some random event

Plz fund these falcons for BAM! for Bus! for the Community!

Splice

Smash Hero
That guys pretty not bad and pretty ****ing hip
I knew about Tubes before it was cool, he's so obscure

I bet even SurPr15e doesn't have the low down on this indie smash icon

Bu$

HoC
Hey guys. What do you think of this falcon player. Reckon Bus is a match for him and do you also reckon he should come down to BAM. His name is Vish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPs9tJgCaA Vish vs Scar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0hKudQq1dc Vish vs aMSa Salty Suite APEX 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiUm-OOiixM Vish vs Westballz EVO 2013

Vish vs Scar and aMSa are some really good ones.
I don't think you quite understand the difference in skill between Australian players and American. And why always me? I suck lol. Skeletom is the premier aus falcon, i'm like his ****ty ******** cousin.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Why would you even consider Isai anyway, it's pretty clear that he's not gonna come back to Melee.

Last edited:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
But what about Scar, Mango or Isai. Scar and Isai were one the best falcon's back then. But Isai is the original Falcon.
arent you meant to be the smash history researcher mcgee
you just listed a bunch of falcons and excluded silentspectre
get outa here boy

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
@ J-Birds J-Birds Well my friend. I was listing the Falcon's that were popular back in the OLD generation. Also you forgot to mention S2J. He is one of the popular and high ranking falcons. Won't mention what S2J stands for as it relates to drugs and I want to avoid another drug talk fiasco.

@ Splice Splice I consider anything that's relevant to the topic that is being spoken about and anything that is SurPr15ing. However, sometimes I just talk about random things because that's what I do. Also will DD be coming as a volunteer to CGBC this year. If you see him, tell him that I was the one that did the "Advanced Smash Bros Techniques" presentation with the BAM 2k12 Smash trailer. This was when I was still an average scrub before I started getting madly called out for matches.

By the way, anymore callouts from people that want to challenge me at BAM.

List so far:
Hughie
Splice
Juci/VORN
GrimTuesday
PrettyCoolGuy

Splice

Smash Hero
@ Splice Splice I consider anything that's relevant to the topic that is being spoken about and anything that is SurPr15ing. However, sometimes I just talk about random things because that's what I do. Also will DD be coming as a volunteer to CGBC this year. If you see him, tell him that I was the one that did the "Advanced Smash Bros Techniques" presentation with the BAM 2k12 Smash trailer. This was when I was still an average scrub before I started getting madly called out for matches.
Talking about random things is unacceptable, you're a detriment to this forum.
No-one is concerned about your 2 year old presentation.
You're still an average scrub.

S.D

Smash Master
Guys Jiano is best. Anyone who saw him like 4 stock comeback on chudat will attest.

Suprise vs the world. Although I think it will look like Bus v Toshi.

Bus v Surprise so he can feel the wrath of Falcon first hand.

Last edited:

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Also will DD be coming as a volunteer to CGBC this year. If you see him, tell him that I was the one that did the "Advanced Smash Bros Techniques" presentation with the BAM 2k12 Smash trailer.
Wut, I never have and never will be a volunteer to CGBC. How did you even tie me to that event at all? I'm sure your presentation was amazing but I wasn't there to see it, sorry.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Wut, I never have and never will be a volunteer to CGBC. How did you even tie me to that event at all? I'm sure your presentation was amazing but I wasn't there to see it, sorry.
Are you questioning SurPr15e's knowledge?

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Suprise vs the world. Although I think it will look like Bus v Toshi.

Bus v Surprise so he can feel the wrath of Falcon first hand.
HAHAHAHAHA! That's rich that is. If I ever get in a situation that ends up like Bus vs. Toshi, I'll pull an Amsah comeback and don't ever doubt because I'll be the first one to give you a big SurPr15e. By the way, it was an honour versing you S.D. I learned a few tricks that day that helped get me stronger. Also, my DI was inspired from my 64 DI. I incorporated it into Melee with a touch of West Coast flair. Also what do you think of aMSa vs Amsah.

I'll be happy to verse whoever. I'm determined to please the people by bringing an EXTREME amount of hype. You can either laugh at me or console me if I lose but I will still hold my head high happy that I pleased the people. Bus, Splice, Sebby, GrimTuesday or anybody that's interested. I'll be happy to verse anybody. You can call it the SurPr15e round. For real though, I want the community to vote on who should face me or how many people I should face unless Attila advertises it as an open challenge. Please give me or Attila your suggestions.

List of challengers so far:
Hughie
Splice
Juci/VORN
GrimTuesday
PrettyCoolGuy
Sebby

No-one is concerned about your 2 year old presentation.
Actually Splice, I had my presentation last year and for those going to CGBC this year I will be replaying my presentation at CGBC this year. I used the BAM 2k12 trailer to show the elite and advanced techniques that us Australian's exhibited. Outraged that S.D was not on the trailer.

Anyway, I know that you are afraid. Afraid of change. Afraid of SurPr15e. I'm not going to tell you how it's going to end but how it's going to begin at BAM. I am going to finish writing this message and I'm going to show the people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them the triumph of SurPr15e, a world where SurPr15e is possible with the outcome changing every day and how SurPr15e will prevail. What happens then is a choice that I leave to you. Cue Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wauzrPn0cfg

For those who do not get the refrence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A

Top Bottom