• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Jules, please remove the picture from this thread immediately.

Does BJ Smith even know what his beautiful masterpiece is being used to represent? These boards are not worthy of exhibiting such a deep, passionate and evocative portrayal of a human persona. The artwork belongs in the National Portrait Gallery, not in the midst of a Luke and Shaya scuffle. Remove it or else.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I have to admit im still confused. Apparently there were only 4 wiis but this is like the first tourney where whenever i felt like a friendly with someone there was pretty much always a tv ready to invite them to. =S

Yeah, funnily enough, I got more friendlies out of this tournament than any other one I've been to, despite the lack of set ups and all of that.

I was almost friendly-ing the entire time I wasn't in an actual match (I only played like three anyway), the only time I wasn't was when near the start when I always feel really awkward and kinda stare at people.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like how some random ACT noob gets his impression of Shaya off of luke rofl, actually that is quite sad =/
I like how you would immediantly assume the wrong thing and then call him sad when you know nothing of the situation.
anything to get your voice heard eh tak? actually that is quite sad.

also he's not a noob, he'd beat you lol.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
luke just letting you know how it is, not trolling. sit up straight and pay attention.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm not trolling, I'm just standing up for julian and telling tak that he's a noob.
also I assumed nothing other then the truth.
did you get infracted buddy? guess thats why your sad.

what dekar said.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I like how you would immediantly assume the wrong thing and then call him sad when you know nothing of the situation.
anything to get your voice heard eh tak? actually that is quite sad.
AHAHAHAHA

woooooooow man, what is sad is the massive contradiction you posted there, i'm not the one mad keen on putting shaya at fault for doing nothing wrong. Playing Brawl+ friendlies after the tournament for it was done, clearly means he was holding up the bracket yeah? rofl. Last post about this, nothing more needs to be said but you right on ahead and keep going man, after all you just want your voice to be heard right?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
tak you would honestly not believe how many times I just facepalmed then.
my face hurts

Alzi

Smash Master
LOL.

Hmm i got cousins in Melbourne so if i ever go to see them and you guys have a tournament on then, then i will attend.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Present. Should I go into hyper red-card mode again?

Also Luke, I am unable to infract another moderator; if you have a problem with another mod, you need to go to Forum Disputes on the front page of SWF.

Nanda

Smash Ace
You kids crack me up. Why can't we all just get along. :p
[edit]
**** that, this is my daily entertainment. Keep it running

Toby.

Smash Master
It's not actually hard to avoid when all Luke has to do is stop being a bully. It would make sense in situations where JP legitimately did something stupid...although in this situation and many others JP hasn't really done anything wrong.

I don't believe that it's fair to attack somebody constantly simply because you don't like an aspect of their personality.

Luke has known my opinion on this since July of last year, but I thought I'd say it again for the benefit of the new blood such as yourself.

I still like luke a lot, I just STRONGLY STRONGLY DISAGREE with this ongoing conflict.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
to a sudden change of subject, i noticed yesterday that my 'L' button is broken, explaining the constant rolling on saturday. legit johns ;)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I know a couple that do XD, I remember using rickys controls once and he has R as jump, and god it was impossible to play... just jumping everywhere thinking it would shield =P

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I used to shield with R.

Then I learned L-cancelling (I used L because I thought I had to... T_T), which made me wavedash with L, which eventually made me shield with L.

But in brawl, I just use R for everything, so it's all simple =D

swordsaint

Smash Master
I use L for shielding. It's about seperating the workload between hands. Your left hand would otherwise only be moving, why not give it the shield as well to reduce what your right hand needs to worry about. =P

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
1. CLAW WITH RIGHT HAND
2. Left hand free for complete and utter movement control
3. Do things in record time
4. ???
5. Look awkward whilst playing

Clawing is sooooooo awkward. But it works... even in brawl.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I use L for shielding. It's about seperating the workload between hands. Your left hand would otherwise only be moving, why not give it the shield as well to reduce what your right hand needs to worry about. =P

Pretty much sums it up for me. Z button takes way too much priority on the right hand side. =/

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
My changes are:
R for attack,
Z for jump,
X for Grab,
and tap jump off.

I rarely actually use the R button and only use the Z for jump out of shield and some various ATs. I normally just use Y for jump.
X is a much better button then Z imo, and because grab is so important i use X for grab.
ohh and I use claw when I pull a nade out as Snake.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
R for grab, L for Shield, Tap-Jump Off.

Considering using Z for jump, god I hate that little blue *****.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
1. CLAW WITH RIGHT HAND
2. Left hand free for complete and utter movement control
3. Do things in record time
4. ???
5. Look awkward whilst playing

Clawing is sooooooo awkward. But it works... even in brawl.
I use the claw and it's perfectly comfortable for me, in fact I find the normal way awkward =/

Top Bottom