• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
rofl luke is acting high and mighty, cause you don't play friendlies at tournaments?

Shaya wasn't holding up the bracket, therefore there is nothing wrong with it. Stop trying argue your baseless argument as he wasn't breaking any rules

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nothing of the sort sunshine, I'm just trying to show you the error of your ways, but as usual you are too stubborn to accept that you would ever do anything wrong, your the one trying so hard.
also I think you need to work on your grammer and sentence structure skills son.

also tak as usual you have nothing useful to add, I actuall dont play friendlys at tourneys.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if we're referring to the monthly, then actually yes, shaya was holding up the melee bracket big-time when he played his 1 hour brawl doubles finals set(s)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
see, tak if theres anything you should learn from this its simply this, be more like dekar

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
*sigh* Luke, you dont ever let up at all.
You obviously dont know everything about the day.
So you are being a bit of a hypocrite to call me stubborn.

I most definitely felt bad for the tournament not finishing. But you are definitely being a bit dumb trying to accuse me personally of something that wasnt what affected the outcome of the tournament. As I said, stop trying to manipulate a situation to the way you want others to see it because you have a personal vendetta against me trying to prove you are not an idiot.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
why would I try to prove I'm not an idiot, clearly everything I say does all the talking for me (thats probably the worst pun you'll ever read)

I have inside sources shaya that were pissed at you, you are definitely being a bit dumb trying to accuse me personally of manipulating a situation in my favour, as are you being a bit dumb by suggesting that you playing friendlys wasnt in any way bad or unhelpful, espcially considering that your a fellow TO and are looked up to by the majority of the community (sucks to be them imo, like tak lol, go blow him some more please)

Splice

Smash Hero
Did anyone ask Shaya to get off for a tournament match, whilst he was playing these friendlies?

Because if they didn't, and instead walked around waiting for Shaya or whoever to finish their match, then it's their fault. That is all.

I have to admit im still confused. Apparently there were only 4 wiis but this is like the first tourney where whenever i felt like a friendly with someone there was pretty much always a tv ready to invite them to. =S

I agree with Dekar though, the whole "getting recording equipment ready for doubles" was kinda annoying and fruitless and time consuming. Who even cares, I think people only watch videos that they are in anyway, unless something amazing happened and there is hype surrounding the videos. Or it's a video of someone from America or Europe or Japan playing... But I digress. Recording equipment setting up took up too much time.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
setting up in general and starting the tournaments and arriving took a lot of time. there is no soul person or reason the tournaments didn't finish... shame on everyone (cept me none of it my fault)

Splice

Smash Hero
setting up in general and starting the tournaments and arriving took a lot of time. there is no soul person or reason the tournaments didn't finish... shame on everyone (cept me none of it my fault)
Yeah, you were actually amazingly fast. Like i play a MM with Timic in melee, and Melee singles havent started or anything right, and I didn't know what was going on with it. MM ends in like 6 mins and i get pwn'd, and then most people are playing their first matches in the Melee bracket, which is up and anything.

Really fast. :p

Dekar289

Smash Hero
haha i j/k, melee singles was actually up for like half an hour before lots of people knew, learn to listen when i'm shouting over the mic...
it also started waaay late

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
your the one mannipulating, trying to make me look bad.
I'm simply chastising you for playing friendlys which you were, just because you didnt say that playing friendlys was being helpful doesnt suddenly clear up the fact that it was unhelpful, see how you manipulated that.

melbourne, I feel for you, I really do.

kupo

Smash Lord
What manga is that? Out of curiousity.

The drawings look remarkably similar to Gantz (or maybe it is?!). Need new reading material.

Nanda

Smash Ace
lolol, it does look like Gantz (which is ****ing incredible imo, more people need to read it). But i've checked out some of the other stuff by Gantz's author and I don't think that pic is from any of his works.

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
I like how some random ACT noob gets his impression of Shaya off of luke rofl, actually that is quite sad =/
Are you dumb? Do you even know who I am? Why are you attacking me? I did nothing to provoke any comment from you.

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
To clarify, it was supposed to be humorous. I have no problem with Shaya, and should probably say that it wasn't meant to be an attack on him

Top Bottom