• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I was thinking about it.

The cheapest/only flight i can get in arrives just before 3 at tullamarine so Id be a bit late...
and thats $68

Return I cant really get back though through air lines so Id have to take a train back... only $33...
But ughhh 11 hour train trip.................
I doubt everything would be by 7:30 so Id have to stay somewhere saturday night too !_!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i heard tibs/chris
unfortunately for them, only team that could beat me and jei this month is m2k/ally/adhd/dekar(american) 4 vs 2

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i just discovered justin bieber
i want to start a fund to bring him to robocop and fight splice irl
when splice wins, he gets his own record deal etc

Vermy

Smash Champion
If you need a place to crash Shaya, you can stay at mine. I will warn you, we'll be going round to Ugly's place to play ridiculous amounts of Super Street Fighter IV. No Smash.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
C~Dog - 1 TV/Wii/Brawl, Extension Cords and Power Boards.
Ledge - 1 Wii/Brawl
ViVa - 1 Wii/Brawl
Vermy - 1 Wii/Brawl

C'mon guys we need more than this. Remember that the more equipment people bring, the more games everyone gets to play.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ugly is good, he has work in the morning on Saturday, but will be rocking up on Saturday afternoon for SSFIV.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Would be awesome to team with shaya, he lands at 3 no? That's after doubles.

Chris is just as good if not better ehehe.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
well im thinking now if i want to go ill do the ultimate disservice and catch a train both ways.

Super cheap ($66 return),
Super painful,
Super Tiring
And everytime I do it I get the worst result Ive had in 6+ months,
BUT WHATEVER, PREJOHNS GIVE ME STRENGTH TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO LATER. I will seriously need a massage + protein shots and muchos love from Attila to survive the day though :(
But Ill at least win doubles ez. HIIIIIII~ tibs. And by HIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I mean the other character who would probably do it if he didnt have wings.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Who feels like some Victoria Street Thai food after the tournament? Time to reboot tradition!

My current place is also on offer Shaya, it's a minute walk from vegetarian/vegan paradise. But then Jei's place has Jei... I can't possibly compete!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
as long as earl/nicks and tibs/chris are on opposite sides of bracket it's fine

last time bracket was ridic stacked

earla

Smash Lord
ya at thriller nicks did this mad run off stage jump off the bike time out

team seven like.. team seventh

Top Bottom