• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

tibs7

Smash Champion
oh snap.

i dont think we really care bout seeding...............

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i care for everyone else
me and jei won't drop a match, but it's unfair if we have to knockout the top teams while milton gets a free ride on other side of bracket

Dekar289

Smash Hero
brawlers already insist on running pools for some ******** reason and always go overtime, if they increase the timer they will have to run half a tournament per monthly, quite sad.

earla

Smash Lord
ya why do we run pools again with like 30 peeps attendance?.

melbourne pools r tha bomb.. everyone gets through.

tibs7

Smash Champion
i dunno jase.
this whole timing out thing...is to gay, happens way more often these days and no one enjoys it. maybe just no running away....ever!

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol i dont get earls earlier post but yeahhh mmm

shaya i was joking about half of that lol. only true part is no one enjoys it. which i dont think anyone does, well apart from the obvious.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yeah gonna stick with the thriller ruleset atm, see how it goes I guess.

I'll seed like the top 2 or 4 teams for doubles.

@Earl: I've said this multiple times, pools is dependant on the turnout. Also I have stated my reasons for running pools multiple times already.

For the best player, M2K has some silly things to say sometimes.

EDIT: Timeouts are unfortunate, but they are part of it so I guess if you have a problem with that you can either deal with it or find a new game?

tibs7

Smash Champion
lolololol earl this^^^^

10char

edit: omg conor totally made my post look stupid

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Its because people think it would kill the hype for future tournaments or something along those lines... Correct me if I'm wrong though.

and F*** melbourne is soo cold >___<

earla

Smash Lord
wel put on some clothes.

nothins gona hype til m2k.

more smash would be sweet. attilas social fun basket get together thing even would be nice.

is 2 tourneys a month even a possibility?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-I think wearing my go pikachu t-shirt with my pikahat and my pokewalker romping through a massive long medley of red,silver,sapphire,diamond battley medleys should suffice =D

-But yeah, good on him for the effort of self-composition/memorization, but he was out of time/tune and for me it is near blasphemy in violin to barrage my ears with all those piercing open strings, not to say I'm always in tune hehe

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Chris can you do the elite four battle theme from R/B/Y for the finals? If you aren't in the finals of course xD

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Lol, that would be massively epic. I'd love to do a violin rendition of it, I should train myself to just play everything from ear haha

-Cool find Dekar, I actually like it, it's a bit heavy handed but it's still rather nice. And I don't have that remix yet o.O

-It'd be so cool to set up a band that arises out fo smash players, that'd be like my dream haha

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeh it's an oldie but a goodie
need to drum off vs me and redact, tom
ah w/e ill play triangle

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You guys should make a band entirely out of drummers.

Dekar's Orgasmic Drum Adventure ft. Tom on drums and also redact on drums.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Luke also informed me that he has had 5 years of professional drum lessons, and that he would also like to be included.

This is gonna be the best band ever.

Top Bottom